Part twenty eight

Taehyung was looking at the three boys with angry-faced....He was so pissed when he saw his Ggukiee was laying on the floor with teary eyes and the three boys were coming close to his Ggukiee....He couldn’t tolerate if he see Jungguk's tears...When he saw the faces of the three boys he became more angry.....How could he not recognise the faces??The boy in the middle was an enemy of him....Nick always troubled Taehyung....When he didn’t tolerate one day,he fought with Nick and the teachers came to separate them...

"HOW DARE YOU TO HIT MY GGUKIEE????YOU IDIOTS....DON'T YOU DARE TO LOOK AT HIM WITH YOUR UGLY EYES..." Taehyung screamed and went to Jungguk...He helped Jungguk to stand up....

"Ggukiee are you hurt??" Taehyung said while checking Jungguk if he get any bruises.....Jungguk shook his head as no...

"Don't afraid of them...I am here..." Taehyung said while setting Jungguk's hair....

Jungguk nodded to him and looked at the boys who were looking at them angrily....Taehyung looked back to the boys and hold Jungguk's hand tightly.....

"Wait and watch what I do with you..." Taehyung said and put out his phone from the pocket....He called someone and told to come soon....Jungguk knew who Taehyung called....Jungguk was so sad becauss it was his first day at school and it was going so badly....But he was relaxed because his boyfriend was with him...He felt so relieved when he saw Taehyung was protecting him.....

Taehyung and Jungguk were waiting at the school gate and waiting for someone...They already missed their first class...But Taehyung was not regretting...He was so angry and waiting for teach the three boys a good lesson....Jungguk missed his first class because he saw how Taehyung was angry...He didn’t want leave Taehyung....So he stayed with Taehyung...

Soon a car entered to the school and stopped....Taehyung and Jungguk saw the person who got out from the car....

"Hyung finally you are here...." Taehyung said while running with holding Jungguk's hand....

"Tell me the names Tae...I will make sure to teach them a good lesson which they will never forget...." Seokjin said with angry tone...

"Hyung Nick is his name...I told you he always disturb me...Now he started with Ggukiee.." Taehyung said....

"Let's go and let me see that bloody idiot boy who hurt our Ggukiee..." Seokjin said and began to walk...

"He is my Ggukiee...Not your.." Taehyung mumbled with pout and Jungguk blushed and giggled when he heard Taehyung's words....

Taehyung looked at him..

"What??I am saying the truth...You are Ggukiee only for me...." He said and hold Jungguk's hand tightly and followed Seokjin.....

Seokjin opened the door of the principal office with a loud bang....

"Yahhh....You useless principal!!! In your school someone was bullying my boy and you are sitting here like an idle...." Seokjin said loudly....

The principal was surprised to see Seokjin at that time....Because he knew who Seokjin was....He was the boyfriend of Kim Namjoon who was so rich.....

"Sorry sir..But I don't understand what are you saying...." Principal politely said...

"Someone named Nick hit my boy...And I want that boy in front of me..." Seokjin said and sat on the chair...

Principal hurriedly call his assistant and ordered him to bring a boy whose name was Nick....Assistant nodded and went to the class where Nick was...He knew who the Nick was,because some months ago he fought with Taehyung who was the brother of Kim Namjoon.....

Taehyung and Jungguk entered to the principal office....Seokjin told them come close to him...After that Taehyung told what happened with Jungguk....Principal saw Jungguk...He first time saw the boy whose admission was done by none other than Namjoon....Jungguk was standinf so close to Taehyung...Because he was nervous...On his first day,he was in the principal office....

The dood was opened by the assistant...Behind him,Nick was coming...

"Tell me the truth only...Did you push Jungguk???" Principal said strictly...

Nick was silent....

"I will not ask again...DID YOU PUSH JUNGGUK???" Principal said loudly...

Jungguk flinched and hold Taehyung's arm tightly...Taehyung hold Jungguk's ears with his both hands...

"Don't shout....It will hurt my boy's ear..." Seokjin said and glared at the principal...

"Sorry...Tell me Nick or else I will call your parents right now..." Principal said...

"Yes" Nick replied.....

"Rusticate him from the school right now...I will not tolerate bully in my school.." Principal said to his assistant...

"Sir I am sorry...Please don't do that....I will apologise to him...Please forgive me.." Nick said with pleading....

"You can go now..." Principal said...Assistant pulled Nick to outside....

"Sorry Mr.Kim...It will not happen again.." Principal said...

"It's okay....You are lucky that Taehyung didn’t Namjoon...If he knew that your school would be doomed..." Seokjin said and stood up....He hold the hands of the two boys and got out of the room.....

"Now go to your classes...You already missed your first class....If anything happen call me..." Seokjin said and patted Jungguk's hair....Jungguk signed him "Thank you"..... Seokjin smiled and again patted Jungguk's hair...

Seokjin was learning sign language...So he understood what Jungguk said.....

After Seokjin leaving,Taehyung brought Jungguk to Jungguk's class....Their section were different....

" Don't be nervous okay...You will be good..If someone bother you,text me soon..."Taehyung said while fixing Jungguk's hair which were ruin by Seokjin's patting...

Jungguk smiled and nodded....Taehyung showed his boxy smile....

"Let's go then..." Taehyung was going to enter Jungguk's class so that he could tell the teacher about Jungguk...Before that,Jungguk hold his arm and tip toed....

Then he kissed Taehyung's cheek....

:

:

:

On the other hand,someone was so angry.....

"You will regret soon....I will not spare you Jungguk...." The person smirked....

" The person smirked

To be continue~~

(Hey guys....This is so long chapter.....Anyway do you like this part???

Tell ne what's your fav moment of this part???
Mine is when Seokjin called Ggukiee Taehyung was so jealous....

I will upload rest parts tonight....I hope I will make it soon...💜)