Part eighteen

The two boys were entering to the house while laughing....They had a great day...They ate ice cream happily...Jungguk was afraid that they were so busy with eating but forgot that they had no money...When Jungguk told that to Taehyung then Taehyung said to him he had his pocket money which he was saving...They really had a great time....Jungguk was so relax to have day like today...It was the first time he went outside after coming Seoul...He was really thankful to Taehyung....
When they were entering they didn’t see Seokjin was standing in front of them with a glare....Finally they saw him and gulped when they saw the face of Seokjin....

"May I know where were you??" Seokjin said....

"H-Hyung we went to have ice cream...Actually it was me who wanted that...I wanted to show Jungguk's our city little..." Taehyung said with pout...

Seokjin heard and looked at Jungguk...Jungguk was scared to see Seokjin like that...So he was staring at him with curious eyes...

"You did good job...But next time inform me..I was so worried...You could call me or message me.." Seokjin said...

"I forgot hyung...Sorry..." Taehyung said with guilt tone...

"It's okay..Now go to fresh...Your hyung and Mr.Shin will come soon..." Seokjin said...

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungguk..He pointed his finger to upstairs which mean to go upstairs...Jungguk nodded....They both went to upstairs with happy face...Seokjin saw them and smiled to see two happy boys....

Taehyung gestured Jungguk to sit on the bed which the other did...Taehyung put down his bag on the table and went to washroom with a change cloths...
Jungguk was smiling because when he was remembering the incident of today....Taehyung was close to him....He felt shy when he remembered that moment...When he was lost in his thoughts suddenly Taehyung phone vibrated...The phone was on the bed beside Jungguk...So when it vibrated Jungguk felt that...He looked at his side amd saw Taehyung's phone....Someone was calling Taehyung and Jungguk saw the name of caller....

"Jimin.."

Jungguk thought who was that and why  he called many times..Suddenly Jungguk was thinking if he had a phone then he also could communicate with Taehyung whenever they would be far...But Jungguk didn’t have phone.....He never wanted to use that because he had nobody to talk by phone..Also how could he talk???So he used to think it was pointless to use phone...

But now his thinking was changing...He thought of to have a phone....He decided that he would tell Shin to give him a phone...But what would he tell his uncle when he would ask why he would need phone???Jungguk thought he would tell something as logic but still he would ask him that....Jungguk was giggling himself when he was imagining about him and Taehyung's chat when they would do....
If someone would see Jungguk like this,they would be shocked to see that side of Jungguk....

Taehyung came out after changing his cloths...In that moment,a maid came there to tell them to come downstairs...He also informed that Namjoon came and was waiting for them...Taehyung nodded...He took his notebook and wrote to Jungguk that they had to go downstairs...Jungguk nodded and soon they both went downstairs....

When they came down Shin came fast to hug Jungguk...Jungguk was taken back at sudden action from his uncle....Taehyung was also looking at them curiously...

Shin broke his hug and Jungguk saw his uncle was crying but had a smile on his face...Jungguk got worried to see his uncle in that state....Shin signed him something hurridly while crying....

Taehyung looked back at his hyungs and saw Namjoon and Seokjin were smiling...He thought what's going on....
He looked back at Jungguk and saw Jungguk was also started to cry....

Suddenly he got frozen when he heard Shin's words....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

"Jungguk you can hear......Finally you will be Alright..."

To be continue~~

(Hello guys....My wifi isn’t working well I don't know why.....I am trying my best to write soon....
Anyway do you like this part????
I will not say much....Read and comment)