Part thirty nine

"I came....I came Ggukiee....Believe me or not.....After our father death,I was so devastated.....I finished my school and started to do part time job here and there just to find you....I also gave complaint to police but they also didn’t find you....But I never lose hope....
After six years I found a clue.....I did so many things legal and illegal just to find you....Thanks to my father who made skecth of Mr.Jeon...And that one thing reached me to you....But once again I failed......

I came to know that he and his wife were died in an accident and after that you were in the orphanage.....Mr.Jeon family didn’t take you because they knew that you were not their real son...They all knew....Shin also knew.....But he didn’t tell you....I also found that the accident was real not planned...Just assured that Jeon had any enemy or not....I didn’t let anyone to hurt you.....And I learned that his friend took his business after his death but the accident was normal....Maybe it was karma for his did.....But I was relief to know that you were safe and happy with them....

I reached to the orphanage as soon as I heard.....But I was not adult and had no legal documents to show you that you are my brother.....I told them to let me you see once but I couldn’t see you....

After that when I became adult and had capabilities to take you but you were not there....I learned that someone took you from me.....My heart was broken like little pieces.....Every time I missed to see you....Just once....Just one glace...."Yoongi explained and began to cry.....

The tears he was gathered for all the years just to stay strong to find his brother....Now his brother was in front of him after so many years and he couldn’t hold back....He cried amd cried....

Seeing Yoongi's tears,Jungguk felt really sad.....Every words which he heard,were like some story telling.....But he felt that every words of Yoongi were true and sincere.....

Was his uncle worried for this????

The words he heard from his uncle was now makimg sense to him....

But how could he forgive him????
The big truth of life his uncle didn’t tell him....How could he settle all this????

**********

"I was so shocked after hearing my brother's doing...But when I saw Jungguk believe me I felt like I saw my world....I felt like my brother might be feel like same the feeling when he saw Jungguk......
That's why,I took Junggul away from everything....I wanted to give his identity which my brother wanted to give....I have no bad intention....Now that Yoongi came I am feeling he will take Jungguk away from me...."Shin was crying badly....He was afraid of losing his nephew....

"How did Yoongi find you and you know him???" Seokjin said....

********

"I went to Jeon's one relative house to find Shin...But they told me they didn’t know anything.....Again I did many things to find him and I succeeded.....I came to know that he is in Seoul as a secretary of Kim....
And I planned to find you....I became a successful businessman and started to know Kim's partner....I finally knew Mr.Seong was going to Kim's partner...So I contacted with him as a businessman to do business....And that idiot accepted my proposal....By him,I cleared my path to come to you....Believe me Ggukiee....I just want to see you...Want to hug you.....I saw you when you were so little....I was so happy when you born....I promised myself to protect you...But I failed....." Yoongi said....

Jungguk was crying badly....Taehyung also...Because it was beyonod of expectation....Every words were like dream to hear.....

"When I see you in a picture....You were with Seokjinshi I felt so happy to see you finally....You can't imagine how I felt at that time.....
I also knew you are unable to talk and hear....I was so in pain...But then I heard your hearing problem is solved...I was happy to hear that you can hear....Now you are hearing me and I am feeling like finally I didn't fail.....
Kim celebrated your birthday also I knew....Luck by chance it is eaxct birthday of yours....I promised myself that I would do anything so that you could celebrate your next birthday with me...." Yoongi said....