Part thirteen

Weird and funny poses were making smile on Jungguk's face...And that poses were coming from Taehyung...That was cute...Taehyung was making Jungguk to feel relax and good...Taehyung knew how to calm down someone...He didn’t know why Jungguk cried...If he was the reason of Jungguk's crying then he would definitely apologise...If he not then he could be the reason Jungguk's smile....

That was thought of Taehyung when he was doing aigyo poses in front of Jungguk...

He and Jungguk were known to each other some day ago...But for Taehyung,he thought they were close to each other...So he was sure Jungguk would tell him about his crying reason...Taehyung always thought after meeting Jungguk that how to be close with Jungguk...He knew Jungguk couldn’t communicate with him like other normal person....But that didn’t bother Taehyung at all... Rather he wanted to be close with Jungguk...

When he first saw Jungguk in his house he was takek back by seeing the cute,fluffy boba ball hair boy...He felt happy when he learned about that Jungguk and his uncle would live by near them...When he learned about Jungguk's mute he was really shocked and sad....Surprise because he never expected to hear that...And sad because pretty boy like Jungguk was mute it's really unfortunate....But Taehyung never thought pity for Jungguk...Because he saw the strongest evidence in Jungguk's personality...And he was happy to see that Jungguk was okay with his disability....But one thing Taehyung was sure that Jungguk was shy and introvert....

When he saw Jungguk in the entrance of his room he saw the shy and introvert behaviour in Jungguk...But he didn’t miss the curiosity glances on Jungguk's face...That's why Taehyung was happy to offer Jungguk to be part of his project...When Jungguk helped him,Taehyung was astonished to see the talent of Jungguk...Taehyung knew that Jungguk didn’t go to school like him but still Jungguk had that talent to make something good....Taehyung felt double happy to see that on Jungguk.....

Taehyung was so worried when he got to know that Jungguk was ill...He decided that he would take care of Jungguk because he was the reason for Jungguk's sickness...He made sure to go to see Jungguk thrice...He made sure to let Jungguk to eat healthy food...He really took care of Jungguk well....Taehyung felt that Jungguk was beginning to free himself to Taehyung...They talked by writing on notebook more than before...

Taehyung really wanted to see Jungguk happy...He didn’t know when he felt close to Jungguk...He wanted to do things which could make Jungguk happy...He wanted to spent time together,eat together,hangout together etc etc.....
When Taehyung heard that Jungguk was crying he felt punch on his heart....He was not prepared to hear that...He was prepared to see Jungguk's smile when he would talk about his winning for the project...

Taehyung felt his heartbeat fast when he saw sobbing face of Jungguk...He felt really really bad...When he approached Jungguk and saw the red puffy eyes and red cheeks he was so devastated...He couldn’t see the face....But why?????
Why was he feeling that for Jungguk???
What was Jungguk for him????
Was Jungguk more than friend for him????

Or say he was starting to have feelings for that person...................................

Taehyung saw the smiling face of Jungguk finally....He also giggled when he felt that he was doing funny poses...Taehyung again sat beside Jungguk and wiped the dry tears on Jungguk's face...Taehyung smiled last time and stood up....Jungguk saw Taehyung stood up..He thought Taehyung was leaving...But he was wromg after seeing the next action...

Taehyung hold Jungguk's one arm and helped Jungguk to stand up which the other did....Then he dragged Jungguk from the garden...Jungguk was also letting himself to go with Taehyung....Jungguk was long forgotten that why was he crying some seconds ago....Taehyung really had thay aura to make someone forget his before doing.....

Taehyung made himself and Jungguk to enter to the Kim mansion....There was Seokjin was coming from a room...Seokjin saw Taehyung was coming with Jungguk...He was relived that Jungguk was not crying anymore....He understood Taehyung calmed down Jungguk...

"Is he okay??" Seokjin came in front of two boys and said to Taehyung...Taehyung nodded and gave his boxy smile to his hyung's boyfriend....
Jungguk was just looking at them without knowing that they were talking about him...
Seokjin came close to Jungguk and patted Jungguk's head...Jungguk gave Seokjin a shy smile....

"Okay go to your room...And yeah Jimin went to his home because his mother called him...He told me to inform you that he will come tomorrow to meet you..." Seokjin said....Taehyung replied him as okay....

"I will send you some snacks to your room...Your hyung and Mr.Shin will come little late tonight...." Seokjin said and went to his room....

Taehyung and Jungguk went to Taehyung's room...He let Jungguk to sit on the bed and went to his study table to get something...He took the thing and hide on his hand....He put his hand behind and walked to Jungguk who was confused that why he was there....

Before Taehyung let Jungguk to his hidden thing,he saw Jungguk was holding a paper on his hand tightly....He sat beside Jungguk and pointed at the paper....

Jungguk saw that signed and became red because it was time to show the thing which he made for Taehyung.......

For his first ever friend...............

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Hey guys....Yesterday I was tired for doing shopping like seven hours...I went to shopping mall after so many months...That's why I couldn’t upload yesterday....

Anyway do you like this part?????If yes then give 7 purple heart💜...

I hope I am satisfying you good with this story....
So what do you think Taehyung was love at first sight????
How could he realise that???

Do you think Jungguk was jealous to see Taehyung as his first friend with another boy????
What will be the reaction of Taehyung when he will see the thimg which Jungguk made for him????

Tell me in the comment guys...And part 14 will be uploaded at night...See you my lovely,cute readers💜)