Part thirty one

Giggling,holding hands,looking at each other,stealing ice cream from each other were always on the bucket list of Taehyung... He wanted to this with his precious one...He always waited for the right time and right person...He always used to see these habit from his Namjoon and Seokjin hyung....And he also craved for it...But he knew for that he had to wait for right time and right person....

And today the right time came and the right person was beside him who was eating the ice cream very obediently....Taehyung was looking at Jungguk with adorable eyes...He was happy to see Jungguk was happy...He was satisfied by celebrating Jungguk's birthday like today.....He knew Jungguk spend his best moment today with him....And Taehyung was greatful to himself.....

Taehyung came back from his thoughts when Jungguk poked his arm by Jungguk's finger....Taehyung looked at him and saw Jungguk was looking at his ice cream..He saw Jungguk's ice cream was finished long ago....By looking Jungguk's expression,he understood Jungguk wanted his ice cream...But he would not give it...

"Don't act like innocent....You ate your third ice cream....No more....We had ice cream in the park and you ate two and from them I had one...And now you finished the other...I will not give you any..." Taehyung said and ate his ice cream hurriedly so that Jungguk couldn’t snatch it.....He finished his ice cream and smiled like a box....

Jungguk was angry with him...So he didn’t look at Taehyung and started to walk....Taehyung understood and chuckled....

"Hey,wait for me...." He ran to Jungguk...

Taehyung stood in front of Jungguk vut Jungguk didn’t look at him....

"Are you angry with me??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk didn’t look at Taehyung still....

Taehyung was smiling because Jungguk was looking cute with angry face...

"I am sorry Ggukiee....You will catch cold that's why I didn’t give you...If you will catch cold then how will you enjoy your next surprise???" Taehyung said....

And after that immediately Jungguk looked at him when he heard another surprise.....Taehyung chuckled.....

"Now you are looking at me by hearing surprise....I felt like I bribed you..." Taehyung did dramatic face....

Jungguk linked his arm with Taehyung's arm and began to walk fast...He couldn’t miss his surprise....He loved surprises...And today was his best birthday because today Jungguk was receiving so many surprises from Taehyung....For the first time,he was feeling like that....In Busan,Shin always tried to bring Jungguk out on his birthday but Jungguk never agreed....Shin just used to prepare good meal which Jungguk's favourite and the birthday was over after that....

But this time Jungguk had a great birthday and the credit goes to his one and only Taehyungie....So he was excited for his next surprise to see....Angry with Taehyung was long forgotten.....On the other hand,Taehyung was chuckling at seeing his boyfriend's childish behaviour....But he loved that......

Taehyung and Jungguk reached to the house and Taehyung send text to Seokjin that they were coming....Jungguk was so excited to see the surprise that he started to swing their holding hands.... Taehyung loved that....He loved every action of Jungguk....And he would make sure that he could only see Jungguk like that.....Possessive mode was starting.......

When they entered to the house Jungguk moved his hand from Taehyung's because he didn’t anyone to see that...And Taehyung understood.....
They saw the house was dark and no sound could hear....Jungguk was confused and Taehyung was excited to see Jungguk's reaction for thr next action....