Part sixteen

Heavy breathing was taken by Jungguk...Eyes were blinking rapidly....Heart was thumping fast like nanoseconds....His eyes were looking at the front person's eyes...He gulped...He felt like everything around him got freezed...He just felt the heartbeat of the person...Everything in his mind started to vanish....His mind only occupied with other's heartbeat....Why was it beating fast???

Suddenly his hair touched by Taehyung....Taehyung was tugging the front hair behind Jungguk's ear...Jungguk's heart had gotten faster....He felt like he would fall on the floor...But still he stood with so much difficulty....
Why his heart had that reaction???Why couldn’t he move away from Taehyung???Why was he liking the moment???What's wrong with him??
"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung sais unknowingly while looking at Jungguk....

Taehyung was on the restroom...He was getting outside and there he saw Jungguk was walking in the school balcony...He felt happy....Seokjin fulfilled his wish.....
In the morning Taehyung told Seokjin on his ear that he had to take Jungguk with him...He was waiting for Jungguk so patiently...In all his classes his mind was thinking Jungguk would come or not....But when he saw Jungguk came and was walking so close to him he felt sudden happiness...He wanted to see Jungguk's reaction after showing his school...He wanted to know Jungguk had interest on school or not...He wanted to do something...For Jungguk....

Taehyung saw Jungguk was looking so cute with his doe eyes while Jungguk was looking here and there....Taehyung immediately ran fast to the door and pulled Jungguk inside the restroom....He didn’t know why he did that...He just wanted to see Jungguk closely...He couldn’t resist his heart...He couldn’t stop his heartbeat to go slow because whenever he saw Jungguk he felt like his heart would poped out.....

Jungguk saw the Taehyung lip movement...That mean Taehyung said something...But he didn’t know what he said....Jungguk was still looking at Taehyung with his round doe sparkle eyes....Taehyung was so handsome according to him...Taehyung's almond shape eyes,long sharp nose,honey colour skin...Taehyung was really handsome at this age....

Suddey Taehyung moved away from him...Jungguk got back in the reality and looking at the ground....He didn’t know what happened some seconds ago...Taehyung was going tap Jungguk's shoulder when suddenly Jungguk ran away from there.....Taehyung was stood there shockingly....He knew he messed up...He thought Jungguk was uncomfortable with him...He didn’t know why he did that...His heart was acting different nowadays whenver he was with Jungguk.....

Taehyung went out from the restroom...He walked to his classroom....After some minutes his school would over and he would apologise to Jungguk for what he did...He didn’t wanna their friendship for any misunderstanding.....He sat on his desk and started to write something on a page.....A letter for Jungguk.......An apologising letter......

Jungguk ran back to his previous place where Seokjin told him to wait....He ran away from Taehyung because he was feeling so much shy...He didn’t know why he was feeling like that....For the first time,someone was so close with him and he didn’t protest to move away....Why did Taehyung do that????And why was he so comfortable at that moment???He felt bad when he realized he ran away from there suddenly.....He thought Taehyung would take him mistakenly....He was so idiot Jungguk thought and hit his head....

He saw many people were coming out from the hall room where Seokjin went...And then he saw Seokjin was coming....He stood at the side so that people could come out...Seokjin went to him and patted his hair...And Jungguk smiled...

After some minutes Jungguk and Seokjin were waiting for Taehyung who came within a minutes...Jungguk saw Taehyung had not his usual smile on his face....Jungguk understood Taehyung might be sad for his running....Seokjin hold Taehyung's and Jungguk's hands and started to walk...They got inside the car..And the car started..

"Taehyungah you are good in your result and manners...Your teacher is so impressed with you...I am proud of you...." Seokjin said...Taehyung just gave him a shy smile....Jungguk couldn’t hear anything but he saw the smile of Taehyung...

"But why did you fight with a boy in your class??You never did that.." Seokjin said...

"H-Hyung....I am sorry for that...Nick was his name....He disturbed me when I was doing study...He always did that...So I couldn’t control my anger and I fought with him..." Taehyung said with a sad tone...

"It's fine Tae...Just ignore that idiot...If he again do that tell me I will take care of him.." Seokjin said and Taehyung nodded with a smile....Jungguk was looking at outside...He was thinking about Taehyung...About the moment with Taehyung......

He was busy in his thought that he didn’t realize the car was stopped and Seokjin was taking his notebook from him....Jungguk flinced when Seokjin tapped him on his shoulder....Jungguk saw Seokjin was showing at his notebook...

"I am going somewhere...You and Taehyung will go to house together...."

Jungguk saw the words....He nodded...And Seokjin got out from the car...There were he and Taehyung on the car...And also their driver.....

The awkward silent between two boys could see clearly...Jungguk wanted to talk Taehyung but he didn’t how to start....Suddenly his finger's were touched with Taehyung's....They both flinched and looked at each other....Jungguk looled at another side hurriedly....Why was he that much shy????
Before he tell something to Taehyung,he saw the car was not going at the side where he came before...The car was going at another side....If he could hear,he could hear Taehyung's words which Taehyung ordered the driver...

"Go to the SummerSun Icecream shop.."

To be continue~~

(Sorry for late upload.....The reason is I deleted this 16 part which I wrote before...I changed many things in this part....

So do you like this part????

Are you ready to read their first unknowing ice cream date????

See you in next part after an hour...)