Part thirty four

People are cruel...People are greedy...People are selfish....According to Jungguk...Because many situations made him to think that....Why not!!!
That little child lost his parents at the age of five....His parents deaths were not natural death according to him...He was sure it was an planned accident...But poor child realized it when he was eight years old....How????

After his parents death,Jungguk was alone...Because he was the only child of his parents...The police called his relatives to give Jungguk to them after the accident....At first,no relatives wanted to take Jungguk because they had reasons and what was that he didn’t know....So police handed Jungguk to an orphanage....

Yes...Jungguk was in orphange at the age of five....He didn’t know what's happening in his life...He just understood that his relative didn’t take him with them and he was started to live in a place where many child were living like him.....He couldn’t say anything his feelings to anyone.....

Do you know why???????

Because Jungguk lost his voice at that day when he saw his father and mother were laying on the road with blood............

The orphange people were good to him....They came to know the incident of his parents and the cause of his losing voice....

Children with traumatic mutism usually develop mutism suddenly in all situations. An example would be a child who witnesses the death of people or other traumatic event, is unable to process the event, and becomes mute in all settings....

And Jungguk faced that....The trauma of his parents death hit him and he lost his voice which was really unexpected.....

The orphange people took him to the doctor and they learned this about him.....
The cure of this being mute they didn’t know....They didn’t know Jungguk can talk again or not......

The people adored a lot...They sent Jungguk to school after that so that Jungguk could move on from his life.....They saw Jungguk always liked to sit alone...He always draw something on notebook by sitting at the corner in his room.....He started to going school but when after an year he stopped......

Because the other students used to bully him....Jungguk couldn’t tolerate when it was increasing so he stopped.....

One day a miracle happened....Jungguk was going with an orphanage man because he informed Jungguk that someone came to meet him.....
But before he could meet the person was gone....Becauss the orphanage couldn’t hand Jungguk without any legal documents......Jungguk became happy because someone was here to meet him and take him...But unfortunately the happiness didn’t keep longer.....

Another day happened same....But this time Jungguk saw a man just like his father.....He came to know the man would take him and then he would live with him...Jungguk was happy finally he would see the outside world...And seeing the person he thought that person would be good.....And he was right....

The person was none other than Jeon Shin....Jungguk's father brother....

Shin was in the foreign when his brother death happened....He didn’t know about this and the other relative didn’t inform him...When he came Korea and then he came to know from his one friend....And after knowing everything he came to know that he had a nephew who was growing at the orphanage.....He felf so bad and guilty...He was also angry because no relatives informed him and took Jungguk with them....So after searching he found out Jungguk's whereabout and finally took out Jungguk from there......

They started to live happily....Shin didn’t get marry because he never had anyone and he was happy to live with his nephew.....Shin raised Jungguk as his own child......And Jungguk also started to move on.....

But one day Jungguk heard something from Shin....Not directly....Jungguk heard Shin was talking with someone....He heard that his father's friend was taking his father's business...And the death of his parents might be his father's friend did....But that was unsure......From that day Jungguk started to believe that his father's friend killed his parents....He used to get nightmare and some screams which were of his parents.....And for getting rid of those,Jungguk did one thing and for that he lost his hearing ability......

After that Jungguk believed that friends are imposter....Friends break the trust...Friends are selfish.....And he promised himself that he would never make any friends in life.....

This all things Jungguk finally shared to Taehyung by writing....And he was not only crying....His Taehyungiee was also crying after hearing Jungguk's past life.....Jungguk looked at Taehyung and wiped Taehyung's tears....Jungguk again wrote something.....

"You know Taehyungiee Uncle told me to become friend with you when we first met...But I said no...Because I was afraid....I was afraid that my past would come....But you proved me wrong Taehyungiee....
You are the best thing happened on my life...You cared me....You made me your friend....You liked me...You loved me....And I am blessed for that......

Just never leave me Taehyungiee...And never get hurt....I can't see you leave and in pain...."

Taehyung read it and smiled.....Jungguk was the best for him...Jungguk faced a lot at an young age.....He would not do anything to hurt Jungguk....He would do anything for Jungguk...He only wanted to see Jungguk happy...And he was determined for that.....

He touched his forhead with Jungguk and whispered....

"My love will not leave you ever...You will fine me always by your side....."

*******************************

"Finally it's my time to show up...." A man said and drinked his white wine......

" A man said and drinked his white wine

To be continue~~

(Finally Jungguk's past revealed......A lot of things happened and I am satisfied with this part......

Because it is the center of this story....I will request you to read this part attentively because this part is linked with upcoming and past parts.......I mean it.....

Comment and share your thoughts....The next part is coming in an hour...💜)