Part twnety four

Taehyung,Jungguk and Shin were sitting at the side of the entrance of Doctor's chamber...They were basically waiting for their turn to enter....They reached to the hospital fifteen minutes ago....Taehyung was sitting in the middle...On his left side Shin was sitting and on his right sidd Jungguk was sitting....Shin was looking at the previois reports of Jungguk and Jungguk was looking here and there of the hospital...The hospital was really expensive and big....And that's new for Jungguk....

While Jungguk was admiring the hospital Taehyung noticed that a boy beside of Jungguk was looking at him continuously...Jungguk was so lost in the hospital that he couldn’t realise...But when Taehyung was looking at Jungguk he noticed.....And he didn’t like the stare of that unknown boy...His blood boiled when he noticed the boy was sitting beside Jungguk so close....He looked at his left side and saw Shin was talking on the phone in the corner of the room standing....

He again looked at Jungguk and hold Jungguk's hand suddenly...Jungguk again flinched...He always got flinch when Taehyung suddenly his hand....Taehyung pulled him to stand and Taehyung also stood up...... Jungguk was confused...Taehyung made Jungguk to sit on Taehyung's previous place and he himself sat on Jungguk's old seat.....Jungguk was thinking why Taehyung did it suddenly.....He took out his phone and sent message Taehyung....

Taehyung saw Jungguk was writing in the phone and he understood...He was holding his phone and waiting for Jungguk's message...His phone rang....Taehyung opened the message...

"Why did you do that Taehyungiee??"

Taehyung loved that nickname so much...Whenever he see the nickname,his heart become fast to beat....He wondered how would it be sound if Jungguk would call him by his voice???

"It's nothing....The boy of my beside was looking at you continuously...So I thought it would be uncomfortable so I changed for you..."

Jungguk became shy....For him,Taehyung did that...Taehyung was saving him from unknown's stare.....It was so rare moment for someone...Only couple could do that....But they were not couple...But Jungguk liked that...He also realised Taehyung was still holding his hand and glaring at the beside boy....Jungguk smiled with blush.....

Taehyung was glaring at the unknown boy like the boy did a murder.....Taehyung became close to the boy and said something in low tone...

"Don't stare at my boyfriend....."

The unknown boy heard and sat less close to Taehyung's side....Taehyung smirked....He looked at Jungguk who was looking at his uncle....Taehyung felt something in his stomach when he addressed Jungguk as his boyfriend...

Could it be true???????????????????

(Time skip)

The three persons were sitting at the doctor chamber...The doctor was looking at Jungguk's report....Jungguk was holding his shirt's hem so tightly....Taehyung was sitting beside him with a nervous heart...
Then doctor examined Jungguk's ear for sometime....Then ask something to Shin which was unknown to Taehyung....

"How long he can't hear and how did that happen??"

Shin looked at Jungguk....Taehyung stood his ears because he didn’t know the reason of Jungguk's this condition....

"Some personal incident made this to happen...When he was younger than now,he had nightmare and panic attack...He told me that he heard some voice,noise which made pain in his head...One day he was alone and heard the noise and voices....For avoiding that he hit his ears so many times...But at last he on the music loudly and for that suddden loud noise he lost his hearing...." Shin explained....

Jungguk knew Shin was telling the story of his hearing loss...He still regretted his doing.....If he couldn’t do it or beared that for more time he could listen now like a normal people.....

On the other hand Taehyung was shocked....Because of Jungguk's doing Jungguk lost his hearing...Taehyung was curious for which noises and incidents made Jungguk to do it...He was hoping Jungguk could listen again...

"Okay I understood....I hope you knew that loud noises make lost hearing forever..." Doctor said to Shin...Shin nodded...

"Well,after reading his previous report and now my examined,I can help to let him hear again...."

When Shin and Taehyung heard they felt they found most precious treasure....

"Cochlear implants allow deaf people to receive and process sounds and speech. However, these devices do not restore normal hearing. They are tools that allow sound and speech to be processed and sent to the brain. A cochlear implant is not right for everyone." The doctor explained....

"And by previous report, I came to know that Jungguk can hear by that...So what do you think???"

Shin was so happy...He couldn’t explain...

"Do anything doctor...Do anything so that my boy can hear..." Shin said while tears were in his eyes...

"I will do my best....I will set appointment in next week...Till then I have to talk with the best doctors for this case..." Doctor said....

Shin nodded and stood up....Seeing Shin,the two boys also stood up.....They went out and Shin gave the fees in the reception.....
Taehyung was so happy after hearing Jungguk could hear....He hugged Jungguk so tightly.....Seeing Shin and Taehyung's happy face Jungguk understood he would hear again.....Again he would hear all the things which he missed...

While Taehyung was hugging Jungguk he saw the previous unknown boy who was looking at him....Taehyung glared at the boy again...He hugged tightly more Jungguk...Then he signed the boy with eyeing his fingers....

"I am seeing you...." Taehyung mean...

Jungguk hugged back Taehyung....Finally he felt relief on his heart...Finally something good would happen....Finally his one wish would be true....He felt so relax on his heart....Maybe it doubled up when Taehyung was with him......

Jungguk thought and hold Taehyung tightly first time........

To be continue~~

(Sorry guys first of all...Part 25 will be uploaded tomorrow...I become so lazy.....But tomorrow I am free without any work...

So I will give you many parts....
Finally Jungguk's hearing truth revealed why he became like that....In the previous part I told you he was regretting his previous doing...And that was it....

I was laughing so much when I was writing about Taehyung's jealousy...

Anyway do you like this part?????
Tell me in the comment....I will see you tomorrow💜)