Part ten

Jungguk was laying on the bed with having fever...His uncle gave him medicine after breakfast...He had some rashes on his face and hand...He was allergic to some things and mud was one of them....
Yesterday he fully forgot that he was allergic to mud...And the result of the forgetting was the rashes...

This would be lied if he say he didn't enjoy yesterday...After coming to Seoul,he tried to make new thing....He was always fong of new things...In Busan,he used to make new things which were really beautiful...
He also enjoyed Taehyung's company...He didn't know how he allowes himself to communicate with Taehyung...Taehyung didn't do any harm to him...Also,he never judge him for his mute...So,he could say Taehyung was a nice guy...But could he be Jungguk's friend???Could Jungguk trust him??

While Jungguk was thinking,his door was opened....Shin came to him and sat at the edge of the bed...Jungguk's saw Shin's presence....Shin signed to him...

"Someone is here to meet you..."

"Who??" Jungguk replied..

"See by yourself..." Shin signed and smiled..He pointed at the door....

Jungguk turned his head to door and there he saw Taehyung was standing with sad and guilty face....But still Taehyung waved to Jungguk....Jungguk suddenly turned his head on the other side...He was embarrassed....Why?????He had rashes on face and Taehyung was there to see him....What would Taehyung think when he saw Jungguk???

But why did Jungguk concern for Taehyung's thinking?????That's fishy🧐

Shin gestured Taehyung to come inside who hesitantly came....He noticed the panic behaviour of Jungguk...He thought Jungguk was angry with him...Why not???
Taehyung was the one who told him to help...Jungguk agreed without thinking about his allergy of mud...Taehyung heard it from Shin when he asked Shin why suddenly Jungguk had fever....

That's why Taehyung had sad and guilty expression...He thought Jungguk was angry with him because of him he was sick....Shin told him it was not his fault...But still Taehyung thought it was his mistake...

Shin told Taehyung to his place while he was going outside for an important work...He assured him that Jungguk was okay...Shin went out from there without saying bye to Jungguk...

Taehyung was sitting silently...Jungguk was not looking at him at all...Taehyung put out his notebook to write something...He wrote and torn the page...He folded and throw that at Jungguk's direction...Jungguk saw a paper on his lap...He took it and unfolded it...

"I am sorry because of me you have fever and allergy....If I didn't tell you to help me it would not happen...I came here actually to finish the project with you...I didn't see you in the morning so I came...Don't mind...And I am sorry again..."

This was written on the notebook.....

Jungguk looked at Taehyung...He took his own notebook from his side...He wrote and showed to Taehyung...

"Don't be sorry...It's not your fault...I just forgot that...I will be okay tomorrow..."

Taehyung smiled....Jungguk again wrote...

"What about your project??"

Taehyung replied by writing....

"Don't worry...Yesterday we almost completed...Rest of it I will manage...Just get well soon..."

Jungguk nodded...Silence could feel in the room...Two boys didn't know what to talk...
Taehyung wanted to talk but he didn't have any topic...Taehyung wanted to know more about Jungguk...He didn't know about anything that boy...Taehyung took his pen and wrote...He folded the paper and threw at Jungguk who was looking down...

Jungguk saw and took the paper...

"Why are you hiding your face from me??Are you uncomfortable with me???"

Jungguk looked up and saw Taehyung's concern face....Jungguk shook his head and pointed his finger to his face....

Taehyung understood easily that Jungguk was uncomfortable for having rashes on face....Taehyung smiled and also shook his head...Then he pointed Jungguk's face and then signed as x....And then signed to smile....Then he scratched his nape as embarrassment for using those kind of sign language....

Jungguk giggled at that....That giggle did something to Taehyung like swear......He saw the gigle face of Jungguk which was so innocent and loveable...He thought if Jungguk could what would be his voice....
Jungguk saw the face of Taehyung...Suddenly he realized he became shy when he saw Taehyung's staring...

That awkward situation was broken by Shin...He came from nowhere and sat on the bed...The two boys came back to reality...

"I will go now...Get well soon Jungguk..."
Taehyung wrote to Jungguk...Shin saw that..He didn't expect Taehyung would talk with Jungguk by notebook..Because he saw Jungguk before who didn't wanna talk with anyone....It's strange....But Shin didn't say anything because he actually wanted Jungguk to be free.....

Taehyung soon was gone from there....Jungguk felt like sad when Taehyung was going...He thought they would spend more time like yesterday.....But why was he thinking like this???What's wrong with him???
Shin looked at Jungguk...And signed...

"Are you guys friends???"

Jungguk shook his head and signed...

"We are just making something...I am helping him of his project.."

"Friends help each other...And I can see you are comfortable with him..." Shin signed...

Jungguk didn't reply anything...Because Shin was right..He was comfortable with Taehyung...Taehyung thought him as his friend...Then why couldn't he???He couldn't break his promise..He couldn't forget those thing for which he made a promise...But he was okay to be with Taehyung...He didn't see any harm from that boy...He came here to check him...Then why couldn't he be his friend???

Jungguk was fighting with his heart and mind....He was tired...He layed on the bed and tried to sleep...Shin signed and stood up...He patted Jungguk's hair and got out of the room....

On the other hand,someone was searching on the google about sign language.......

To be continue~~

(Hey guys...How are you all???
I hope I didn't bore you with this part...I know all of you want Jungguk and Taehyung to be friends....Patience guys...They will be friends soon...Maybe something more than that????Who knows...

Be ready for tomorrow's part because a new character is coming....I can give you a hint right???

The character will be a cute guy....😍
See you soon and comment your guesses)