Part thirty

Morning came soon...Jungguk was having breakfast with his uncle...His uncle already wished him because today was his birthday...When he woke up,he talk with his parents by his heart while seeing the sky....He was happy nowadays...He also told his parents about Taehyung....He didn’t miss to tell their first date which would happen today...He was so excited....

Soon Shin went to the office with Namjoon....At night when Shin and Jungguk went to their cottage,Namjoon told Seokjin and Taehyung about Jungguk's birthday...Seokjin already planned about the surprise when he came to know....And in mind,Taehyung was happy because he was going to surprise Jungguk first....Seokjin told Taehyung to go out with Jungguk so that he could do the surprise at home...Taehyung was double happy because he was already going out with Jungguk...So then he didn’t have to tell any excuse to Seokjin for going out.....

At the morning,Taehyung brought his parcel from the serviceman with hidden....He opened the parcel and became so happy when he saw the present for Jungguk....He sent text to Jungguk about the time when they would leave.....After fifteen Taehyung got ready and went to cottage after telling Seokjin that he was going....When he went,he made sure that Seokjin shouldn't see the packet on his hand....

Taehyung went to the cottage knocked the door to open the....Soon the door was opened by his beloved Ggukiee...Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungguk....Jungguk also hugged back....Jungguk didn’t tell Taehyung about his birthday....He was happy that on his birthday he would have his first date...

"Happy Birthday Ggukiee....You are the best person of my life...." Taehyung said whisperingly....

Jungguk was shocked because he didn’t expect the wish from Taehyung...Because he was sure he didn’t say about his birthday to Taehyung.....Then how Taehyung knew!!!!!

Jungguk broke the hug and looked at Taehyung with widened doe eyes....Taehyung giggled...Because he knew Jungguk was shocked...

"Don't be shock....I knew it already...Why didn’t you tell me???Well,I will not scold you today...Take this and change your outfit..." Taehyung said and gave the one packet to Jungguk....

Jungguk first looked at the packet and then looked at Taehyung.....Taehyung facepalmed...Why was his boyfriend so innocent???

"Go fast or we will miss our date..." Taehyung said pushed Jungguk to his room......

Taehyung went back to the living room and opened the packet...He took out a thing and smiled while looking at it.....He soon did his work and was waiting for Jungguk.....Jungguk's room door was opened and there he saw his Ggukie was wearing a cute t-shirt just like him....

Yes...Taehyung and Jungguk were wearing couple t-shirt which Taehyung ordered last night.....

Jungguk looked at Taehyung and saw Taehyung also wore same t-shirt...He understood that Taehyung planned about wearing couple t-shirt....He became shy....He walked towards Taehyung....

"You are looking so cute Ggukiee....How am I looking??" Taehyung said

Jungguk blushed and did a 👌 sign which mean looking perfect....Taehyung smiled...

"I am your handsome boyfriend and you are my pretty cute boyfriend..." Taehyung said and ruffed Jungguk's hair....

Jungguk was smiling like a fool....

"Now let's go...Hurry hurry..." Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and went out after locking the door......

(Time skip)

Jungguk was crying while looking at front scene....He remembered something which was so close for him....He never thought he would come to the place....When Taehyung saw Jungguk was crying he hurriedly stood in front of him and wiped the tears....