Part thirty two

"Please hold him for a moment...I am coming in some minutes..." A man said and walked at other side hurriedly...The asked person looked down and smiled....
The told.man came again at the leaving place but stood with a shocking face.....

*********************************

The four friends were sitting at Taehyung's room in a circle...Jungguk and Taehyung sat by side by side....They played some games before some minutes now they were tired....Jimin and Hoseok were still at the Kim mansion because Seokjin told him to go after dinner...They called their parents and assured them that Kim's car would bring them home.....So after that they went ti Taehyung's room and palyed games...But they still had something to do for Jungguk....

"Are you ready guys??" Taehyung said to Jimin and Hoseok.....They nodded excitedly...Jungguk was looking at them....Taehyung moved from Jungguk and sat beside Hoseok....Now the three were sitting in front of Jungguk...They smiled to each other and looked at Jungguk...

"Jimin start now..." Hoseok said....And Jimin started....

Jimin was nervous because it was first time he was doing something like this but he assures himself that he could do that....And he did it....He signed something to Jungguk and Jungguk was looking at Jimin with a shocking expression......Because he understood clearly what Jimin signed....

"You don't know how good and kind person you are..."

And then Hoseok did some sign which mean...

"You have a beautiful heart with a beautiful face...."

Jungguk then looked at Taehyung....

"Never feel low of yourself...You are the best thing happened in my life..." Taehyung signed.....

Then the trio did a sign together....

"Thank you for accepting us....We will be with you together..." Then the trio smiled...

Jungguk promised Taehyung after cutting cake that he would not cry...But the promise broke...Because he was crying....If someone do something like the trio did then who wouldn’t cry.......

But Jungguk hurriedly wiped his tears and signed back them which means "Thank you.."

Taehyung again sat beside Jungguk and hold his hand....

"I hope you like our little surprise...Sorry if we did wrong sign..." Taehyung said...

Jungguk shook his head as no and thumbed up....Taehyung smiled....He understood they did correctly....

"We learned this yesterday to surprise you...And we promised ourselves that we will learn sign language...Then you will not feel alone more..." Jimin said....

"We will do anything for you buddy..." Hoseok said....

Jungguk looked at them and looked at Taehyung.....He again was going voice out but Taehyung stopped him....

"Don't....You did in downstairs before...I didn’t say anything....But not again...We will not talk with you if you hurt yourself..." Taehyung said....Jungguk nodded and hugged Taehyung tightly.....He rested his head on Taehyung's chest....And Taehyung hold him back....Jimin and Hoseok were looking at them with loving eyes....

Soon Seokjin called them from downstairs to have dinner....They stood up and Jimin and Hoseok were first to went out....
Suddenly Jungguk became shy....Also Taehyung....Ask why?????

Because they didn’t notice they were wearing couple t-shirt when they entered to the house....So when Seokjin questioned Taehyung,they both were nervous what to reply...But somehow Taehyung managed to answer that he ordered t-shirt only for Jungguk but he received two...So he wore the other one.....
They saw the rest of the people bought the answer....But they still were embarrassed for that incident.....

Jungguk was heading out from the room but Taehyung hold his wrist.....

"Wait I have something to show you..." Taehyung said and ran to his table....He took a packet and turned to walk towards Jungguk....Jungguk knew Taehyung was giving another gift....

Jungguk shook his as no.....

"It's my last gift...I promise...Please...." Taehyung said and gave the packet to Jungguk....Jungguk opened it and saw a beautiful notebook and a pen....

"You will use it only for me...Only for your boyfriend...." Taehyung said in his deep voice....

Jungguk loved the gift....He showed his bunny smile to Taehyung and Taehyung swear he was falling deeper and deeper for Jungguk....

He came close to Jungguk and cupped his face....

"You are my heart Ggukiee....Always be happy for me....And I will always try to be your happiness...I will keep you close with me forever...Will you do same???" Taehyung whispered but that could hear by Jungguk....

Jungguk nodded while looking into Taehyung's eyes.....

"Sa-rang-hae-yo"

Taehyung whispered and Jungguk's heart became fast to beat....Taehyung's voice always let his heart to jump....

And Then Jungguk felt a little sweet peck on his forhead.....Jungguk looked at Taehyung and he also gave a sweet litte peck on Taehyung's forhead....They smiled to each other while drowning into each other loving eyes......

But soon a scream broke their moment....

"TAEHYUNG IF YOU ARE NOT COMING IN DOWNSTAIRS IN A SECOND THAT THEN I WILL NOT BRING YEONTAN IN HOME TOMORROW FROM HIS TRAINING HOUSE..."

Seokjin said loudly as much he could.....He knew he used the perfect card to scream at Taehyung.....And soon he saw Taehyung came to downstairs like he came from a marathon.........
Seokjin smirked......And Jungguk was looking at them with dumbfounded face.......

*******************************

"Today was his birthday and the Kim celebrated...." An young boy said to the person who was backfacing him....

"Hmm....Now go...." The backfacing person said and the young boy went out......

"Next birthday you can't celebrate with them Ggukieee...." The man said and looked at the city of full lights through a big glass window.......

" The man said and looked at the city of full lights through a big glass window

To be continue~~

(Do you like this part????? I missed you guys so much....

What do you think of the first para of this part????

The love of between the two boy was incresing....
But would the unknown person play a vital role in their love????

Who was that????. Time will reveal soon🤫See you tomorrow💜)