Part five

It's weekend means school off...Taehyung waz sleeping peacefully on his bed until his alarm started...He growled....He stopped his alarm with closed eyes...He sat up while rubbing his eyes.....He stood up and went to his balcony for streching his body...He opened the balcony door and the sunlight hit his face....He yawned and streched his body....He stopped his streching when he noticed the unknown boy in the cottage...

The boy was sitting at the floor of the room while folding his cloths....A bug was disturbing the boy and the boy was shooing the bug...Taehyung chuckled...He found the boy cute...He thought he should talk with the new boy...Maybe they could be friends...Taehyung felt alone in the big mansion because he had nobody at his age...His hyungs are always busy to their work...So either he play games alone or he talk with the maids who were his friends....

Taehyung went to his washroom for getting fresh up...He did his morning routine and changed his pajama to normal cloths....He came downstairs and saw his hyung were coming from jogging...They saw Taehyung and greeted him...They soon had their breakfast and Seokjin went to his restaurant and Namjoon went to his home office after that....Taehyung finally made up his mind...

He took the notebook which he found yesterday and headed to the cottage...He was going to knock the door but he saw the door was open...He still knocked because it would look bad if he didn’t knock....Nobody came after knocking..So he entered to the cottage and and saw Jungguk was arranging the dining chairs...Jungguk felt someone's presence so looked by his side and saw the younger Kim in front of the door...

Taehyung was confused because Jungguk was in the near of the door then why didn’t he come???

Jungguk walked towards Taehyung nervously...He didn’t know why Taehyung came there...

"Hello...I am Taehyung...You saw me yesterday" Taehyung said after waving...

Jungguk waved back but didn’t reply Taehyung...Well,he couldn’t do that....He was hoping that his uncle would come soon from the shop...

"Uhh...Sorry to disturb you...You forgot this yesterday in our house..." Taehyung said and gave the notebook to Jungguk who immediately hold it....

Taehyung was waiting for any reply from Jungguk but that boy wasn't saying anything...He thought Jungguk didn’t like his coming suddenly in there...

"Uhhh...I am sorry for disturbing you...Don't feel offend..." Taehyung said....

Jungguk was looking at the moving lip...He was feeling so bad because the front boy was saying so much but he couldn’t hear and say anything....

"He doesn’t feel offend...He can't talk...He is mute..." Someone said from behind...Taehyung was shocked to hear that...He looked behind and saw Shin was standing at the door with some packets....

To be continue~~

(I know this is short part...I wanted to write this part let Taehyung to hear the truth.... So don't complaint guys....

What do you feel about Taehyung's reaction now??????

See you soon and have a good night...💜)