Part seven

Weekend was finished...That mean Taehyung had to go to school...And he was getting ready for going to school then...He got ready ans came downstairs to have breakfast...There he saw his hyungs...He greeted them with smile...They did same...While they were having breakfast,Shin and Jungguk came there....Seokjin saw them...

"You came....Have breakfast with us...."

"Uhh..Thank you...But we already had...Sorry to disturb you.." Shin said...Jungguk was looking at them without any expression....

"You didn't Shin...You came at the right time...I already finished my breakfast...Let's go.." Namjoon said...Shin nodded and took Namjoon's bag...

"Uhh..Jin..We will come late today...We have to go to Ilsan for a meeting..." Namjoon said...

"But hyung I thought you will help me in my science project.." Taehyung suddenly spoke from behind...

"Sorry Taehyungah...I would love to but it's an important meeting.." Namjoon said with a guilty face...

"Don't be sorry hyung...I am fine...Seokjin hyung is here..He will help me..." Taehyung said with smile...He was not angry with his brother...His brother always helpes him for his project..This time he could manage...

"Yes...Don't worry..I will help him.." Seokjin said...Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend....

When they were talking,on the other side Shin was talking to Jungguk who was sad because his uncle told him he would come late for a meeting...But he could manage...His uncle always was there with him...He should learn to be alone without his uncle...He understood his uncle's situation and signed him that he would be fine....

Soon they went to office and Taehyung went to his school...Jungguk and Seokjin was spending their time happily...Seokjin was so friendly with Jungguk..He really liked that boy as his little brother..Jungguk also didn't feel uncomfortable with Seokjin...They played together,they baked together..Then they had lunch together...Seokjin tried to talk without notebook to Jungguk but failed..Because Jungguk didn’t understand at all his signed...He told Seokjin that he was okay with talk by notebook....Seokjin still decided in mind that he would try next time...

They were spending time in the garden when Seokjin heard car horn...He stood up from sitting and Jungguk looked at him...
Seokjin took the notebook and wrote...
Jungguk read and nodded...

"Taehyung came...Let's go..." This was written on the notebook...Jungguk nodded and they got inside....

They saw Taehyung was half laying on the couch...He was looking so tired...Seokjin went to him..

"Are you tired??" Seokjin said..Taehyung nodded cutely...That's what thought Jungguk....Jungguk realised what he thought and he mentally slapped himself...

"Oh my son...Go and take a shower...Then we will have cupcakes together...Me and Jungguk made cupcakes together.." Seokjin excitedly said...

That's made Taehyung to jump..That was unexpected...

"Okay..I will come soon.." Taehyung said and ran to his room...Seokjin was standing there dumbfounded...

Taehyung camr downstairs after fifteen minutes and Seokjin gave him and Jungguk the cupcakes...Jungguk was so shy in front of Taehyung..He didn’t know why...He ate his cupcakes while looking down...

"So tasty hyung...You did great.." Taehyung said while munching the cupcakes...

"Thank you..." Seokjin said and took the notebook from Jungguk..He wrote to Jungguk that Taehyung liked the cupcakes and praised....Jungguk smiled...And Taehyung saw the whole scene...He understood why Jungguk had that notebook...And he looked Jungguk with smile first time...He loved the bunny smile...They finished their eating and throughout the eating Taehyung and Jungguk didn’t do any conversation....Taehyung was hesitant to talk after last day and Jungguk could never do that....So Taehyung went to his room and Jungguk was sitting in the living room....

Suddenly Seokjin came and wrote to Jungguk that he had to go to meet his friend...So he should go to Taehyung's room because he would be bored...Jungguk didn’t want to go but he couldn’t deny to Seokjin..So he just nodded...Seokjin smiled and told him about the second room in upstairs....He saw Seokjin went outiside...He took deep breath and went to upstairs....He walked to the second room and saw the door was slightly opened...He was hesistant to go...But he saw Taehyung was doing something with some things....He was curious to know...So he was standing on the corner of the door and was seeing the things like hidden....Just like a peakaboo....

Suddenly Taehyung looked at the door and they made an eye contact....

To be continue~~

(I am sorry guys...I am so busy with guests....I wrote this part while stealing some time from them....I thoughtI would upload three parts but didn’t know I can upload them all..But i will try at least two parts to upload...Don't angry with me guys...

By the way are you ready for the first conversation between Taehyung and Jungguk??????)