Part fifteen

"Jin today we will have an important deal...If we get it,then it will be really good for our company..." Namjoon said while having his breakfast...Seokjin and Taehyung were in front of him..They were also having their breakfast...

"I am sure you will get it..You and your employees did work hard..." Seokjin said..

"I hope also..." Namjoon said...

"Hyung...Today school will have a parents meeting.....I thought you would come..." Taehyung said with sulking face...

"Why didn’t you tell me early Tae???I could arrange the timing..." Namjoon said with a sad tone...He was sad before because he couldn’t help on Taehyung's project...And now this parents meeting...He was Taehyung's elder brother and one and only gurdian....He always tried to spend time with Taehyung but his work alwas interrupted....Today also...

"It's okay Taehyung...I will go with you..Am I not your hyung??" Seokjin questioned....

"You know hyung how much I love you...And I will be happy if you will come...If Namjoonie hyung go,his many admirers will stare at him..." Taehyung said while munching his food...

"Is it???Then I will go for sure..." Seokjin said while glaring at Namjoon...Namjoon gulped and looked at Taehyung with a done expression...

"You shoo shoo hyung...Me and Seokjin will have fun..." Taehyung said and showed his tongue to his elder brother...

"You brat-" Namjoon's word cut by Shin who came at that moment...

"Good morning sir..."

The three boys looked at the direction where Shin was....Taehyung saw Jungguk was with Shin...Jungguk's in a blue colour full sleeve t-shirt looking really cute...Taehyung made an eye contact with Jungguk...Taehyung felt blushed suddenly...Jungguk also felt same....Taehyung waved at Jungguk with a smile...Jungguk also waved back....

"Shin let's go...Or else we will miss the meeting..." Namjoon said and stood up...Shin nodded and took Namjoon's bag...Shin patted Jungguk's hair and went out with Namjoon.....

Seokjin looked at Jungguk and smiled...He looked at Taehyung who was eating his butter toast messily...Seokjin hit Taehyung's head slowly..But dramatic Taehyung hissed...

"Hyyuung.." Taehyung whined...

"Eat your breakfast properly...And fast..You will miss your school..." Seokjin said....They both heard Jungguk's giggle....They turned at Jungguk and saw he was giggling...

Jungguk giggled because Taehyung was eating messily and he got a hit from Seokjin which was really funny...

"See...Jungguk is also laughing for your messines..." Seokjin said...

Taehyung looked at Jungguk and pouted...Jungguk saw that and he thought Taehyung became angry...Before he could write something on his notebook he saw Taehyung stood up and took his bag...Taehyung looked Jungguk and then looked at Seokjin...He walked towards Seokjin and said something to his ear...Then he went outside without looking at Jungguk....

Jungguk felt bad...He thought Taehyung was angry...He couldn’t say sorry to him...And what did he tell to Seokjin???Did he tell that he was angry with him???Jungguk thought and became more sad....

(Time skip)

Jungguk was looking at outside while the car was going somewhere...Some minutes ago,Seokjin told him to go with him somewhere...Seokjin didn’t tell him where they would go..Jungguk didn’t go out after coming to Seoul....Also his mood was sad because of the morning incident....He couldn’t see Taehyung's anger towards him...They were so good yesterday...But today they didn’t talk.....So he wanted to refresh his mind...So he agreed to go....

The car stopped at the large gate...Jungguk looked up and read the signboard.....

"SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE"

Jungguk was curious why they came there...Soon the car went inside of the school...Jungguk was looking outside...Tje school was so big and beautiful...There were a field,garden,three bulidings....This school was really expensive he thought....The car stopped again...Seokjin told Jungguk to got outside which the younger did....

Seokjin hold Jungguk's hand and they walked inside of the building...Jungguk was admiring the school with his doe eyes...Soon they stood in front of a big room which had a nameplate "Hall room"...They were going to enter when a staff stopped them...He said only one person could enter....Seokjin tried to convince him that he couldn’t leave alone Jungguk...But the staff didn’t allow...Jungguk understood what's going on...So he wrote on his notebook that he would be fine at outside and showed to Seokjin....Seokjin nodded and patted Jungguk's haire...Seokjin wrote back him that he shouldn’t go anywhere alone...Jungguk nodded....Seokjin entered to the hall after that....

Jungguk decided to walk towards because he was feeling bore...He wanted to see the school....So he started walk...He saw many students were attending their classes...Teachers were teaching...He felt sad...If he had that chance he could study like them....When he was busy in his thought,suddenly someone pulled him from the right side....Jungguk closed his eyes because of sudden action....He was scared...Who did it with him???He felt someone's breath on his face...He felt someone was standing in front of him...Closely.....And just not these.....He felt the heartbeat of the front person because his hand was on that person's exactly the place where the heart is...Jungguk opened his eyes slowly and there he saw........
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung was standing in front of him and looking at him........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Taehyung was standing in front of him and looking at him

To be continue~~

(Do you like this part guys????Tell me soon...
And today I felt that you are so good guys..Like seriously..You didn’t meet me and I didn’t meet you...But still you guys give me so loves...Not for the story...For me...I really felt that......I hope one day I can meet at least one of you in real....

Thank you for always....

Have good night💜)