Part seventeen

The car stopped at a shop...Jungguk looked through the window and saw an ice cream shop...But why were they at there???He thought...He didn’t realize when Taehyung came out from the car and opened the door for Jungguk.....Wait....
That was so gentleman sign...Jungguk blushed but hid his cheeks with both of his hands...Taehyung was confused why the other behaved like this....Taehyung pointed the shop and then pointed at him...Then signed as walk....Jungguk understood that Taehyung was saying him to follow...Jungguk nodded slowly...

Both of them entered the shop....They stopped at the icecream bar where various types of ice cream displayed....Taehyung pointed the ice creams to Jungguk.... Jungguk shook his head as he wanted to say he didn’t want...But his heart wanted to taste the ice cream...He was shy and hesitate to tell....Taehyung sighed and decided he would order behalf of Jungguk....He ordered mint flavor ice cream for Jungguk and strawberry flavor for him....The seller told him to take their seats and he would serve in some minutes...Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungguk....He again signed as walk....He began to walk and Jungguk was following him....Taehyung took a corner table...The shop was less crowded...He pointed Jungguk to seat...Jungguk sat and Taehyung also did same...

Again awkward silence between them...Jungguk was playing with his finger and Taehyung waa deciding how to give the letter to Jungguk...He took a deep breath...He took out the letter from his pocket and put that on the table in front of Jungguk....Jungguk first looked at the letter and then looked at Taehyung...Taehyung showed him to open...Jungguk took the letter and opened it....His eyes were glued at the words which were written on the letter......

"I am sorry Ggukiee...I don't know why I pulled you suddenly...You are angry with me...I am so idiot for doing that...I don't know what's wrong with me...Actually you were looking so cute and adorable back then....Don't take wrongly....I just didn’t want anyone to see you like that...I don't know what I am writing....Please forgive me Ggukiee...Don't angry with me...Don't break our friendship....I am sorry Ggukiee...You can punish me....But please forgive me....
And yeah when I said you are cute and adorable I mean it from my heart..❤️"

Jungguk looked at Taehyung after finishing his read...He saw Taehyung was holding his ears with his hand...Jungguk's eyes were glossy because of a reason...A special reason.....Taehyung saw the tears on Jungguk's face...He thought he hurt Jungguk more...His own eyes were getting teary because of seeing Jungguk's tears.....

Jungguk opened his notebook and wrote immediately.....He was writing fast....He finished and showed that to Taehyung...

"I am not angry with you.....Thank you for everything....You are my first friend and will always be....I am sorry for running away suddenly....."

Taehyung shook his head and wiped his tears...He then sat close to Jungguk and wiped Jungguk's tears....Taehyung signed him to smile....Jungguk giggled....He wiped his last tears....Then he hold his own ears like saying sorry to Taehyung...Taehyung smiled and hold Jungguk's hand to move...

They smiled at each other....Jungguk was so happy to have a friend like Taehyung....Taehyung was the best....He never meet anyone like Taehyung....He wanted to know the feelings which he started to getting for Taehyung...He wanted to be sure it was that feelings which he was thinking....He wanted to experience that....But he was mute...He was not normal like Taehyung...Would Taehyung feel for him same????If he tell him what he was feeling would Taehyung understand?????

Jungguk's thought was broken by the waiter who came to serve their ice cream....They looked happy to see their ice cream....They started to eat....Taehyung was also stealing some spoon of ice cream from Jungguk's and Jungguk was giggling to see that....His giggle got bigger when he saw Taehyung's upper side if the lip was full of chocolate ice cream...Jungguk started to laugh...

And that lauging sound twitched Taehyung's heart...Taehyung was in love with Jungguk's laughter sound...It was so sweet....He was looking at Jungguk who was pointing at him that he had ice cream on his face....Jungguk became red when he saw the stare of Taehyung....He looked at his ice cream with a blushing face....

And that's how their unofficial ice cream date went with laughter,shyness,staring and a bundle of new feelings which the two boy started to realize slowly......

Somewhere in the city someone was talking with a person....

"Sir we found that Jeon's boy...He is in Seoul..." First person said...

"Finally....Search more information and tell me soon.....I am waiting to meet you boy..." Second person said with a smirk....

" Second person said with a smirk

To be continue~~

(Helllllloooo.....DO YOU LIKE THIS PART???

What do you think about the last conversation of two unknown persons???

Finally the villain entered😌😌Did you expect this???
I told you that many interesting part would come...This is the start...Wait for more interesting parts....Hehehe🤭

Tell me in the comments...And for your information I still didn't decided about the plots of "LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER".. I am just giving trailer with so many plots...But I can tell you I will put many suspense on the story....
See you tomorrow till then say you love me🙂💜)