Part thirty five

Jungguk was resting on the bed...He had a long day but a relax day....Because he shared his past with Taehyung....He was happy that Taehyung understood him very well...Today he didn’t spend time in Kim mansion because he wanted to be alone....
He was laying but soon he heard his uncle's voice from the other side of the door....And he was thinking why his uncle said that.....

"Do anything...But never let him to come to us...I will never give my child go that person..Do you hear that??He is my child and I will peotect him....Inform me time to time..." Shin said.....

Jungguk was scared because his life was going good then what would happen now???And who was the person uncle talking about???

Jungguk opened the door and met with his uncle....He saw his uncle stressed face....Shin saw Jungguk and he was regretting that Jungguk heard him which he didn’t want to.....Shin walked towards Jungguk and hugged him....Jungguk also hold Shin...

"I know you heard it....But don't afraid....I will do anything for you....I will never let anyone to come to you...Do you trust me??" Shin said and broke the hug....He was crying....

Jungguk nodded and wiped Shin's tears....
He signed to Shin...

"I trust you from my heart...."

Shin was crying badly now....He would do anything to keep Jungguk with him..Because Jungguk was his only priority.....They again hugged......

(Time skip)

The Kim family were having dinner....Taehyung was sad and it was clear on his face....Seokjin saw that...

"Taehyungah what happen??Why are you sad???" Seokjin said...

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and he also understood Taehyung was sad because Taehyung was always loud on having dinner...But today was different....

Taehyung looked at them and sighed heavily.....Then he told everything to his hyungs about Jungguk's past....He also told them at recent incident which Jungguk told him...Jungguk told him the early incident of his uncle by texting.....
Taehyung became afraid because he didn’t want any bad thing happen to Jungguk....Taehyung gave positive words to Jungguk so that Jungguk would feel strong...... But deep inside he was also scared...But he decided that he would always with Jungguk......

When Seokjin and Namjoon heard from Taehyung about Jungguk they felt really sad and bad....Namjoon told Taehyung that they would be with Jungguk and not to worry....Nobody could harm Jungguk when the Kims were there.......Taehyung knew his Namjoon hyung would do anything for Jungguk's protection because he knew Namjoon also loved Jungguk....

Before they going to bed Namjoon told Seokjin that the next day an businessman will come to the house....So he told Seokjin to arrange all the things and Seokjin nodded....Taehyung heard it but he ignored because his mind was thinking that it's time for his lovey dovey chat...So he soon went to his room while abounded his hyungs..........

Taehyung took his phone and went to his balcony because from there he could see his boyfriend.....

Jungguk was lying on the bed and suddenly his phone vibrated...And he knew who sent him message....He smiled and took the phone.....

(Taehyungiee)

"Ggukieee are you sleeping??"

(Me)

No...Why???

(Taehyungiee)

Then come to the balcony of your room...

Jungguk saw and immediately went to his balcony...And there he saw Taehyung was standing there....Taehyung waved at him....Jungguk shyly waved at him....He saw Taehyung was calling him and answered the call....

"Why are you looking so cute??" This was the first sentence Taehyung said after calling...Because he was really finding Jungguk cute.....

Jungguk became shy at sudden compliment.....He giggled.....

"Aishhh what are you doing with my heart by your giggling??" Taehyung dramatically said and hold his chest....Jungguk giggled again when he saw his dramatic boyfriend.....

"I am missing you....Are you missing me???" Taehyung said....

Jungguk looked at Taehyung direction and nodded and that was seen by Taehyung...Taehyung smiled....

"Should I jump from here and come to you???Then you will not miss me.. " Taehyung said mischievously.....

Jungguk widened his mouth and eyes....He cut the call immediately....And sent text to Taehyung....

"Don't hurt yourself...I told you..." Jungguk sent...

Taehyung saw and smiled....

"I was playing with you....Sorry.....But I am really missing you...." Taehyung replied....

"But I am here front of you..." Jungguk sent

"Yeah but still....What do I do with my poor heart??" Taehyung replied....

"You are becoming cheesy..."Jungguk sent

"Only for you..."Taehyung replied.....

Jungguk became shy....Taehyung every words made his heart flutter.....Before he would send other message he saw Seokjin opened Taehyung's balcony door and Jungguk immediately hide down.....He didn’t want to caught by Seokjin.....

And Taehyung was confused why Jungguk hide down...Well,Taehyung was so busy with messaging that he didn’t hear Seokjin was opening the door...But he knew when Seokjin hit his head....

" Why is this idiot not sleeping??"Seokjin said...

"Ahhh hyuuung....." Taehyung whined and rubbed his head....Seokjin dragged Taehyung inside but before that Taehyung gave flying kiss to Jungguk and Jungguk saw that....Fortunately,Seokjin didn’t see that....Jungguk smiled to see his boyfriend whining and behaviour....And then he went to his room and slept.........

(Time skip)

Taehyung and Jungguk were returning from school.....Jungguk went to the cottage after telling Taehyung he would come after change his uniform....Taehyung nodded....When Taehyung entered to his house he saw his hyungs were talking with a man.....

Seokjin noticed Taehyung and told him to come.....

"Meet my little brother....He is Kim Taehyung..." Namjoon said with loving smile....

Taehyung looked at the man and bowed....

"Taehyung he is your hyung's business partner....Mr.Seong Min...." Seokjin said.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(The new character is here!!!!!!

What do you think what will be his role?????

Will be he bad or good????

Who was Shin talking about????

The most surprise thing is still pending to come🤫

I love the new couple interaction🙂Very very lovey dovey.....
Comment your thoughts and the next part is coming an hour🥹💜)