Part twenty five

One month had passed.....In that one month,doctors implanted cochlear in Jungguk's ear...Many days Jungguk went to the hospital....Sometimes Shin went with him,sometimes Seokjin and Taehyung went with him...Jungguk at first was very nervous...Because for the first time he would experience new thing to hear again...
He was also excited silently....

Jungguk could never forget Taehyung's doing for him...Whenever Jungguk went to hospital Taehyung also went with him...If he couldn’t go he always talk by sending message to Jungguk so that Jungguk wouldn’t feel nervous and alone....Taehyung always brought chocolates for Jungguk whenever he came back to home after school....Taehyung always sent messages at night to him and Jungguk loved that moment very much....

When Taehyung kissed Jungguk on forhead that was the last touchup for them..But Taehyung always hold Jungguk's hand sudden moments and that moments made Jungguk shy and adorable....Those days Jungguk realised he missed Taehyung so much when he was not around him....He also felt shy when Taehyung sent him sweet messages and brought chocolates for him...He knew he had so much effects of Taehyung....He knew he had the feelings for Taehyung which he never expected he would feel in his life.....He knew Taehyung would never judge or misbehave with him because of his mute....He knew Taehyung was a good person....But he was afraid that he would lost his first love....

Yes.....His love.....His first love.....

Finally he knew Taehyung stole his heart......

Those days,Jungguk met Taehyung's best friend Park Jimin....Jungguk saw Jimin on that day when he thought Taehyung ignored him....But Jimin was so good to him....When he met Jimin,Jimin was so friendly and good to him....Jungguk liked Jimin as his friend....That's why he told Taehyung once that he thought Jimin as his friend....Taehyung was so happy.... Jungguk also told him why he cried that day after seeing him and Jimin together......
Taehyung was shocked to hear that...He apologised many times for that...But Jungguk knew Taehyung didn’t ignore him purposely.....After that the three became really good friends.....

Today was the day which for everyone waiting....Today was the last of Jungguk's hearing process....Everybody were in the Kim mansion....Namjoon asked doctor to come in their house so that Jungguk didn’t have to bother....Doctor came with a nurse and brought many equipments which would need for Jungguk....

Jungguk sat beside the doctor and the others sat opposite to him....Doctor checked Jungguk's hear for the last time and then put a headphone on Jungguk's head.....Then doctor turned to others...

"Who wants to talk with him first???" Doctor said....

"His uncle doctor....Shin are you ready??" Namjoon said.....Shin nodded eagerly.....Taehyung wished he could talk first Jungguk so that his voice could hear first by Jungguk...But he was happy that Jungguk could listen him....He decided on the first day when doctor told them that Jungguk could hear,that what he would tell Jungguk first.....He was waiting for his moment.....

Shin sat beside Jungguk and the doctor gave a him a little microphone....He hold that close to his mouth....And finally called his nephew in low tone....

"Junggukie...."

Jungguk frozen at his place....He heard somethine....He finally heard something....He finally heard something which he didn’t hear for many years....His eyes became teary....He looked at his uncle with watery doe eyes......Shin was also crying because of seeing reaction of his nephew he understood he nephew heard him....Finally his nephew heard his voice which he wanted for long.....

Jungguk hugged Shin hurriedly....He cried...He cried as much he wanted...Shin was also calming him....When uncle-nephew duo was on their world,the doctor looked at others....

"Well,seeing the reaction I can say the process is successful....I am happy that he can hear now...That chance was so rare and luck was by his side...But make sure no loud sound can't go to his ear...He have to take care of that and you also...." Doctor said....

Namjoon and Seokjin nodded happily...They were so happy to see Jungguk like that....Seokjin was also crying....He was happy his voice,Jungguk could hear......
The doctor was gone after half an hour...Before leaving,he instructed them what to do or not to do...He also told them to get Jungguk for chekc up after a week....

(Time skip)

Namjoon and Shin were discussing about work at Namjoon's office room...Seokjin was busy by baking a cake...So who left???

Jungguk and Taehyung....Taehyung didn’t say anything to Jungguk while others talked with Jungguk little...They didn’t talk much because they thought if Jungguk would pain....Jungguk was also waiting for Taehyung to talk...He wanted to hear the voice of the person whom he started to love.......

Suddenly Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and dragged Jungguk from the living room....Taehyung was so impatient now...He took Jungguk in his room and closed the door....

Both of the boy's heart was getting fast to beat....Jungguk's face was red because of his shyness....Taehyung walked to Jungguk and stood in front of him.....He stared at Jungguk and Jungguk also stared back at Taehyung.....

Taehyung hold Jungguk's cheeks by his both hands and came more close to Jungguk...Jungguk's heart was doing

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

He heard finally Taehyung's voice which was deep and smooth....The voice of Taehyung hit Jungguk's heart as well as the next words of Taehyung....

"I love you Ggukiee......"

To be continue~~

(Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hehehehe...... The confession finally happened....Did you like this????

My poor heart can't take their cuteness.....
Ottoke!!!!!!!

Comment down your feelings after you read the confession🙂)