Part eight

"Why are you standing there??Come inside.." Taehyung said to Jungguk while forgetting that Jungguk could not understand...He soon realised and face palmed him...He stood from his place and walked towards Jungguk...Jungguk was nervous because Taehyung was coming to him...Taehyung stood in front of him and showed his hand...Jungguk looked at his hand and looked at Taehyung...Taehyung pointed his finger to the notebook...Jungguk gave him obediently...

Taehyung wrote something and showed to Jungguk...

"Don't afraid of me...I will not harm you...Do you wanna see my project??"

Jungguk looked at Taehyung who was eagerly waiting for his answer....Jungguk didn’t know what to do...He was not afraid..He was just nervous...He didn’t know what Taehyung thought about his inability...But Taehyung looked like a good boy Jungguk thought...He felt the words from Taehyung came were sincered....He also wanna see the curious thing which Taehyung was doing before....He stopped to going school at age six....So he always was curious to study things but unfortunately he couldn’t get it....

Jungguk nodded shyly...Taehyung was so happy to see that...Why not???He just wanted to be friend with the new boy...He thought they could get along...He gestured Jungguk to come inside and the other boy obediently got inside the room....

Jungguk looked at the room with his big doe eyes...The room was so beautiful...White and sky blue clours walls,white curtains,one study table,two beanbags,one cupboard,small photo frames were hanging on the wall,one big photo of Taehyung was hanging up above the bed...He stood in front of the things which were messily on the ground...Tree leaf,some muddy,some old leaf,one branch of tree,an white foam and other many things...

Taehyung sat on front of him and gestured him to sit...Jungguk shyly sat opposite of Taehyung...Taehyung was happy that he forgot he had a project to do...

Taehyung wrote on the notebook and showed to Jungguk...

"This is my school project...I have to show about climate change...So that's why I have this things..But I am confused..I didn’t know how to do it...Namjoon hyung is not here...Seokjin hyung also went outside...Now I am nervous.."

Jungguk read that and looked at Taehyung who had really sad face...Jungguk wanted to make this...He always wanted to try new things...Although he was not reading in the school but he had extraordinary talent...So wanted to try..But he couldn’t say that to Taehyung...He thought Taehyung would think he would ruin his project...And he was shy to ask something like that...

When he was thinking this,he felt something poking on his hand suddenly..He saw Taehyung was poking him with the pen...Taehyung was showing the writing on the notebook...

"Will you help me??It will be great if someone do this with me...My classmates are making this together with his friend...But I am alone....I know I am talking a lot...Don't mind...I was always on alone here because hyung are so big for me to talk...They are also busy..I didn’t wanna bother them...I thought you can be my friend...Sorry if you feel nervoud around me....You can disagree..."

Jungguk read that and looked at Taehyung..Taehyung was showing him a nervous smile....Jungguk was stuck at one word...Taehyung really thought that!!But why did he???Jungguk couldn’t trust anybody....He couldn’t take any risk...
But also he couldn’t deny Taehyung's offer...Taehyung was not harming him...He felt Taehyung really a bubbly person...Because he saw Taehyung talked a lot on the notebook by writing....Jungguk bit his lips nervously....

Thinking a lot,he signed something by his hand...Taehyung was looking at him dumbfounded...Because he didn’t understand anything...He was just looking at Jungguk with his mouth open🤦‍♂️

Jungguk again signed....He just pointed the notebook and and then pointed at him..He then signed as writing....Taehyung understood that very late and soon gave the notebook to Jungguk...Jungguk wrote something and showed to Taehyung after that...

"Thank you for offering me...I will help you..But will you feel bother if we talk by writing???"

Taehyung looked at him and saw the sad and nervous face of Jungguk...Taehyung shook his head as no and smiled...
He stood up and went to his study table..He took one notebook and a pen...Then he returned to his place...He wrote on his notebook and showed to Jungguk...

"I will not....From today this will be my notebook...You will write on your notebook and I will write on mine...Shall we start??"

Jungguk nodded....Soon they started on the project...

Jungguk was mentally shock at seeing Taehyung's action...Nobody ever do that for him...Taehyung also didn't let to feel about his inability...He also thought how could Taehyung think him as friend so fast??Should he trust Taehyung???Should he be friended with Taehyung???Should he
break his rule which he made some years ago???Should he let Taehyung to enter to his dark life???

While one was thinking these question,other one was thinking he made Jungguk as his friend...He was wrong or right that would revealed by only right time and situation....

To be continue~~

(Why are your comments decreasing guys???I didn’t get 20+comments from you..
Is it because of my uploading time???Or you are not liking the story????
I am sorry for my doing but believe me I am so busy...I hope I will get your comments and opinions again like before...

What do you think about them guys??Were they friends???
Did Jungguk make Taehyung his friend??
What was the rule which Jungguk made???

Tell me in the comment box...I read all your comments..Soon this questions will be revealed and you will be surprised to see the right answers...So guess quickly...

And "LOVE OF TOMORROW" reached 2.47K reads!!!!!
I was so happy to see that...Thank you for supporting me always....I love you guys...

And I will upload another part tomorrow guys...Be ready....Have a good night💜)