Part twenty seven

"Ggukieeeeeee"

"Taehyungiee why didn't you go to sleep??"

"I am missing you Ggukiee.."

Jungguk blushed....Well,the newly boyfriends were at their own house and messaging each other....

"Ggukiee did you go???"

"No..."

"Then why weren’t you replying?? Aren't you missing me??"

Jungguk again blushed...Taehyung was so straight forward to him...But Jungguk couldn’t express like Taehyung....But he loved that part of Taehyung...

Who didn’t want to feel love???

"Did you take your medicine??"Taehyung sent a message...

"Hmm...I took that after dinner..."

"Good boy of mine...Hehehehe.."

Jungguk once again blushed....What's wrong with him today!!!

"Taehyungie"

"Hmm Ggukiee"

"Thank you.."

"Why??"Taehyung sent by messaging....

"For accepting me.......You are my...."

"Your what??" Taehyung's cheeks were getting red...

"My first friend,my first comforter,my first crush and my first love...."

Taehyung was smiling like a crazy man....He didn’t expect that from Jungguk...But he loved that....He hold his mouth for stopping his non stop smile...

"Taehyungiee are you sleeping??"

"Aniya" Taehyung replied...

"Thank you Ggukiee...You are my first also...We will be together forever..."Taehyung again replied...

"Promise??"

"Promise my Ggukiee"

Jungguk smiled....He thought he was so lucky to have a boyfriend like Taehyung...

"Ggukieeeeee"

"Hmm..."Jungguk replied but after that he didn’t get any message from Taehyung....He thought Taehyung was sleeping...But the boy was wrong...He phone vibrated....

"Taehyungie sent a audio message..."

Jungguk wondered what that could be..He lowered his phone's volume and played the audio.....

"I love you Ggukiee..."

Jungguk heard Taehyung's whisper voice...
Jungguk heart fluttered....The heartbeats were rapidly increasing.....His breaths were getting heavy....He was still thinking Taehyung confessed to him or it was his hallucination.... He got another audio messagd from Taehyung....

"Have a sweet dreams my Ggukiee..."

Jungguk was listening the audios again and again....It was like his important message.....He smiled and smiled...Also some tears were falling...It was happy cry...
Jungguk immediately wrote something which he didn’t tell anything in his life....

"I love you too Taehyungiee...."

Jungguk sent that and hide his face with blanket and then heard the audios again......

When Taehyung saw the message he was jumping in the bed while laying....Jungguk said " I love you" to him.....He hold the phone closely and went to his dreamland where he wanted to see Jungguk......

(Time skip)

Two weeks had passed...Jungguk was getting nervous....Taehyung was holding his hand and comforting him...But Jungguk couldn’t hide his nervousness....Why not????

It was his first day at school...Yes....Finally Jungguk could study in the school....How did it happen????

Namjoon was the person who arranged this...It was his idea to send Jungguk to school....He wanted Jungguk to learn as everyone from the school...Now that he could hear and he could listen the teachers...Shin was hesitant first to send Jungguk to the school...Because Jungguk didn’t live to the crowded place...And Jungguk could hear but couldn’t talk...But Namjoon and Seokjin gave assure that it was the best decision for Jungguk....

Junggik also agreed with Namjoon....Because he was really wanted to study....He knew he didn’t bear the crowded situation but Taehyung promised him that he would take care of him....And Jungguk trustes Taehyung....Namjoon talked with the principal of Taehyung's school...Principal took the request of Namjoon and finally Jungguk admitted in Taehyung's school.....The newly young couple was so happy because now they could spend their time in the school....
Shin thanked Namjoon and Seokjin many times...He told them he would always remember their help......Namjoon and Seokjin again told him that he and Jungguk were the part of their family........

So back at the school.....Taehyung went to teachers room to get Jungguk's schedule while Jungguk was waitint at outside....

Suddenly someone pulled him and pushed him so hard that Jungguk fall on the ground....Jungguk hissed when the ground hit him....He looked up and saw three boys were standing in front of him..

"So he came with that annoying Taehyung.."
Middle boy said...

"Yess...I think they are close...Taehyung was holding his hand.." The left boy said...

"Interesting...It will be fun to teach Taehyung by torturing this boy...." The middle boy replied....

Jungguk listened all of them and was confused why they were talking about Taehyung like that....

The boys were coming closer and Jungguk got scared...He closed his eyes out of fear....But then he heard his boyfriend's voice.....

"Stay away from him..." Taehyung loudly said when standing front of the boys........

" Taehyung loudly said when standing front of the boys

To be continue~~

(My beautiful boys🤗🤗So cute....
Anyway the question is,

Who were the boys???
And why did they talk about Taehyung like that??

Tell me in the comment and guys and write always good for me🙂I am a greedy person)