Epilogue

Jungguk was crying by hiding his face with his hands....He was crying and crying...And the person beside him was patting his back and saying sweet words to calm Jungguk....

Jungguk was not weak....He never was....But today something hit him....And after that he was feeling weak.....Feeling weak for Taehyung,feeling weak for their relationship.....

Talking about their relationship,they were in relationship about one year after the incident with Shin.....They were so happy with each other....They spend as much as they wanted in school...They always had a date like walking date,cafe date,video game playing date,drawing date and so on....But unfortunately they were not living like before side by side.....Jungguk was now living in his hyung's house....His Yoongi hyung.....Shin was also living with them...Just like a family.....

At first the two boys were really sad because they couldn’t see each other in a minute....By their sulking face,the elders were confused....Well,they didn’t tell them about their sweet,little,cute lovey-dovey relationship....After some days,they got used to each other in living different places....

Taehyung always called Jungguk,flirted with him,never felt tired to tell "I love Ggukiee" etc etc.....They had a secret....And that was they secretly video called each other at night....It was Taehyung's idea because he always missed his Ggukiee and he wanted to spend his every night with hearing Jungguk's giggling.....Jungguk was also falling in love more and more with his Taehyungiee.....

But today was different....Today they learned about Jungguk could talk again or not....And the result was failed....Jungguk was crying for that in the park like an hour....Taehyung was feeling sad...Not for the result...He was sad because he couldn’t see Jungguk's crying face....

Taehyung had no objection for the result...He didn’t care about that....He loved Jungguk so much...So much mean so much....He loved Jungguk at first by not pitying....He loved Jungguk for Jungguk's heart...For Jungguk's smile...For Jungguk's shyness...For Jungguk's cute giggle...For Jungguk's kind affection....For Jungguk's silent scolding to him.....He never did anything to let Jungguk feel that Jungguk was different from them....

Jungguk was different not for his muteness but for his uniqueness....Taehyung never thought about anyone other than Jungguk....Jungguk was in his mind and in his heart...And he wanted that for his entire life....So he was always fine with Jungguk's muteness.....

"Ggukiee if you will not stop your cry and not look at me I will not talk with you..." Taehyung said...

And Jungguk stopped his crying but still the tears on his face could be seen....Taehyung wiped the tears....

"Don't cry and listen to me...." Taehyung said...

"When we love someone, we don't see what they have flaws we see only their strengths......And when we see their weaknesses, we are just waiting for them to be strong enough to overcome them......
I love you....I love you from all my heart....I don't want to see you crying for this reason....You are strong....Just accept yourself....I already told you many time that I don't care about that....I just love you and I want you to see my love...I want you to love yourself first...And then me.....Do it for me....Do it for yourself...." Taehyung said....

Jungguk just looked at Taehyung....He was so lucky to have Taehyung beside him....Taehyung was gem to him....And the gem was only for him....Only his....And he would do anything for his gem.....

Jungguk nodded and signed to Taehyung....Oh yeah...Taehyung now knew sign language.....Taehyung surprised that to Jungguk in the first month of their relationship.....Jungguk cried like many hours only for that.....

Taehyung smiled after seeing the gesture....

"I know you love me.....Love me so much that you told Hoseok to threat that junior to stay away from me..." Taehyung said and giggling....

He loved the possessive actions of Jungguk....Jungguk didn’t do anything to show the possessiveness....Hoseok was Jungguk's right hand to do that.....

Jungguk became red after hearing that....Taehyung knew that...But then he remembered something and signed to Taehyung.....

Taehyung showed his satisfying face to Jungguk....

"I admitted that I did it...Why wouldn’t I???That Jack boy proposed you like he didn’t know you are Taehyung's Ggukiee....How dare he??? I will shoo everyone who will come to you....Humph" Taehyung said and humped......

They were so possessive for each other....By that they knew how much they love each other....

Taehyung heard Jungguk's giggle and he smiled to that....He loved Jungguk's giggle so much....Taehyung was looking at Jungguk with loving eyes....Jungguk saw that and became shy....

Taehyung got closer to him and gave a little sweet kiss on Jungguk's lip...Their first kiss....Jungguk's heart was beating so fast...He didn’t expect that....Taehyung moved away and smiled to see Jungguk's red face.....

"I love you Ggukiee....You have to bear my words everyday....Do you???" Taehyung said whisperingly...

Jungguk nodded shyly....

"Promise??" Taehyung showed his promise finger.....Jungguk tangled his promise finger with Taehyung's....

And he also gave a sweet little pack to Taehyung's lip....And Taehyung understood why was that for....

That mean Jungguk said,

"I love you too Taehyungiee..."

Taehyung smiled and Jungguk also smiled....

That's how they sealed their whispered promises of love.........

(That's it...Finally ended....Thank you everyone for loving this story.....Thank your for all comments on the all parts....Thank your giving your time to this story.....Thank you for waiting for me....

I hope you love this story.....Sorry for my spelling mistake if it have any.....
I will post the details about my next story tomorrow....

Till then take my sincere "Thank you" 💜)

~Author