Part twenty nine

"I found out that he is mute and currently his hearing problem is solved....He is a close person to the Kims..." Someone said to other one....

"Kims....That's why he is being protected..." The other one said....

"You stay there...And the right moment you will do your job..." The other one added...

The first person nodded.......

At the school,Taehyung introduced Jungguk to Jungguk's class..Principal already told every teachers about Jungguk....It was Namjoon's request so that Jungguk didn’t have to face any problem at class....Taehyung warned everyone that not to bother Jungguk.....Everyone nodded because they who Taehyung was......

Jungguk's deskmate was so kind to Jungguk....They talked by writing on the notes....His deskmate name was Hoseok....Jungguk found that Hoseok always smiled while talking...
Hoseok helped Jungguk by giving notes and previous lessons....Jungguk was happy that his deskmate was good to him...

The school was over.....Jungguk was waiting for Taehyung at the front of Taehyung's class....He saw Taehyung and Jimin were coming from the class...Taehyung saw Jungguk and ran to him....

"How was your classss??" Taehyung said and was going to Jungguk's bag from Jungguk's shoulder....

Jungguk thumped up with a smile...Taehyung understood that Jungguk's classes were good....Jungguk stopped him when he was going to take the bag....

"Don't....You are tired I know...Give me your bag...And hold my hand..." Taehyung said and took the bag...

Jungguk didn’t protested because he knew Taehyung wouldn’t listen to him....Taehyung hold his hand....Jungguk became shy.....Because Jimin was looking at them....

"Ohho...Love birds...." Jimin was teasing them...

"Yeah we are...You single chick..." Taehyung showed his tongue to Jimin...

"Hey you dumbo.." Jimin said...

"Ggukiee don't listen to him...Let's go...We will have shakes while going home..." Taehyung said and dragged Jungguk so fast....

"Hey what's about me???" Jimin said loudly to the running couple...

"Go buy for yourself..." Taehyung said loudly while entering the car....

The car was going to the Kim mansion and the two boys were eating shakes at the backseats....

"Ggukieee..." Taehyung whispered to Jungguk's ears...

Jungguk looked at him while eating the banana milk...

"Love you..." Taehyung said and Jungguk choked...He didn’t expect that from Taehyung suddenly.....Taehyung tapped his back and calmed him...

"Are you okay??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded...Taehyung wiped the banana milk from Jungguk's cheek....Jungguk blushed....Taehyung's every action made him blush.....

"Ggukieee...Tomorrow is our school off...Uhhh...Will you go with me for a date??" Taehyung said while scratching his nape....

Jungguk again blushed....His first date...Also with Taehyung....He wanted to experience the moment with Taehyung....
He nodded his head shyly.....

Taehyung became happy....He and Jungguk would go to date.... His first date......He smiled and took Jungguk's hand and playing with the fingers...
Jungguk looked at the outside through the window with a blushing face....

(Time skip)

Jungguk was at Taehyung's room while doing his home work....Taehyung was coming to downstairs for taking snacks for him and Jungguk...When he was going to the kitchen he heard Shin and Namjoon's talk....

"Sir can I come to home early tomorrow??" Shin said...

"Why??" Namjoon said...

"Actually tomorrow is Jungguk's birthday...I want to spend time with him..." Shin said...

"Really???Then we will celebrate together of his birthday..." Namjoon said...

"Will you sir??" Shin said...He was so happy to think that if Jungguk would have his close one with him on his birthday..

"Yes Shin...I will talk with Seokjin....We will give a surprise to Jungguk...."Namjoon said...

Taehyung was surprised because he didn’t know that the next day is Jungguk's birthday....He smiled...Because his school was off....And he and Jungguk would go to the date.....He would surprise Jungguk....He took out his phone and opened the online shop....He ordered something which caught his eyes....

He went to his room with a smile and a beautiful idea for tomorrow.....

But he didn't know what would happen the next day.......

To be continue~~

(There is a surprise coming for you...I thought about the surprise on last night when I was going to sleep....I hope you will support me for the surprise.....

The next parts will come with late but it will come tonight...

Tell me in the comment that are you excited to for the surprise and Jungguk's birthday??)