Part fourty

Shin finally stopped crying....He decided finally...He decided finally that he would tell Jungguk the truth...He didn’t know whag would happen after that...But he would accept what would Jungguk decided....If he would want to go with Yoongi then he would not deny it...He would support Jungguk...After all,Yoongi was Jungguk's own brother....His own family....And for Jungguk's happiness he would sacrifice his own happiness.....

"I will tell the truth to Jungguk...I can't keep him in dark forever..." Shin said to Namjoon and Seokjin and wiped his tears.....

"It will be the wise decision...And we will support you Shin...Don't worry..." Namjoon said...

Shin nodded....He would wait for Jungguk...

"Hyung"

The three people heard the voice and turned their faces to the direction where the voice came from.....

Shin felt like the time was paused...The fear which was growing day by day in his heart was now in ending line....The truth revealed by natural....And he was conflicting with his heart and mind....

Namjoon and Seokjin also shocked to see the front scene....They didn’t know the most fear circumstance came without their realizing...

Yoongi and Jungguk were holding hands of each other and Taehyung was beside Jungguk....Jungguk was just looking at Shin.....Shin couldn't find the emotion in Jungguk's eyes which he used to find....His fear increased more....

The three arrived boys were walking towards Shin....Shin was feeling numb....

Jungguk finally stopped in front of Shin...He didn’t miss any gaze towards Shin...The tears finally gathered in Jungguk's eyes....Finally Shin read the emotion from Jungguk's eyes....

Betrayed....

Sad....

Devastated....

"Junggukah...." Shin finally let out his voice....

And Jungguk's tears continuously started to fall.....His lip was wobbling.....How would he let out his complaints????How would he let out his questions????

"I-I know now you know that I-I am not your real u-uncle.....I-I am sorry for hiding this big truth from you....I am sorry....Believe me I had no bad intention for that....I love you as my own son...I don't know how to say my words...You will not believe...I am okay with that....I just got scared to lose you.....You are my one and only family....I am nothing without you.....I can't live without you....And that's why I hide it from you...I know I did a great mistake.....I know this mistake have no forgiveness......I just want to say don't hate me.....You can go with your brother....You can live happily with your brother now...He is your real family.....I am happy that you can live happily now...Just don't grow hate for me in your heart......"

Shin finally explained and he knew he lost Jungguk forever.....Jungguk could never forgive him for his big mistake.....
Shin kneeled down and began to sob....
He couldn’t forgive himself...For him,the situation happend like this....Only for him....

Jungguk kneeled down in front of Shin and hold Shin's both hands....He was also crying.....At first the tears were for the betrayal from his uncle....But when he heard the words from Shin he felt that his uncle just protected him for his own love....And for Jungguk,it was not selfish act....Because in all those years,his uncle was only there for him.....His uncle took care of him like his son.....His uncle knew him very well more than he knew himself....His uncle did everything so that he could talk and hear again....And today he was hearing just only for his uncle.....He knew his uncle hide the biggest truth of his life from him....But his uncle's doings were also equally countable.....He couldn’t leave his uncle.....He was his real uncle or not....Jungguk always made bonds from heart....And the bond of him with Shin also came from heart....He couldn’t live without his uncle....

People make mistake....But they have reasons for doing that....And the reason of Shin's mistake was forgiveable to Jungguk....Because he wanted to keep the only good sides of his uncle to him....He finally met with his brother....He finally had a person whom he loved so much....He had a family where he had two elder brothes who loved him like their own brother.....

For keeping them in his life,Jungguk wanted to start a new life....A life where he only could find happiness,where he could live with peace,where would no lies,where would he could live freely be with his people.....

And for that life,he had to leave all the worries in his past life....And he would do it.....

Jungguk wiped Shin's tears and shook his head as he was crying 'don't cry'....

Jungguk signed to his uncle and his uncle started fo sob heavily....He hugged Jungguk immediately.....He was feeling belssed that he had Jungguk......Jungguk was rare...Jungguk was precious....Why not???
He forgave his uncle without any words....The precious thing always needs to protect,give love.......

Taehyung ran to them and hugged them...He was happy that Jungguk forgave his unce....Jungguk finally met his family...Jungguk finally could live without any past worries.....He was happy....Really happy....

Yoongi smiled while tears on his eyes....He forgave Shin long ago....Shin protected his brother,gave the love as parents,took care of his brother,Jungguk was healthy,fit only for Shin's doings.....Yoongi was basically thankful to Shin.....

That's how,Jungguk met his life changing situations in Kim house,in Seoul.....He was a mute boy who also couldn’t hear,who had no friends or parents,who wanted to be alone.....But when he came in Kim mansion,when he encountered with Taehyung his life changed.....

Not badly....Happily....He was most thankful to Taehyung.....Or say his Taehyungiee who never judged him,never talked-about bad to him,never let him feel alone.....For Taehyungiee,he felt himself,he loved himself,he adored himself.....

His Taehyungiee's love made him a normal person just like others.....He couldn’t talk,he couldn’t let out his words but his one smile like said many things.....Taehyung always used to tell that to Jungguk...And Jungguk realized today....Taehyung's words were true.....

Jungguk was feeling loved by all....

He wanted to be like this forever......

He wanted to be cherish every moments with his family forever.....

He wanted to spend every seconds of his life with his Taehyungiee....

Without saying any words....

Just only by listening....

Just only with the love which Taehyung once said to him that their love had a name....Beautiful name.....

WHISPERED PROMISES OF LOVE.....

~The end~

(Hello this is your author....Finally it ended with beautiful ending according to me....This story was not only about love of Taehyung and Jungguk....The story was about all kinds of love which Jungguk missed in his childhood....

I hope I satisfied you with this story....There is an epilogue left....And a secret will be seen on there....

I hope you liked this part.....I will not say much in here....See you in the epilogue till then comment here your opinions here...)