Part thirty three

Jungguk was running so fast...The school bag on his shoulder was jumping upside down because of his running...Jimin and Hoseok were also running beside him with same speed....Jungguk was keep saying on his mind that "Don't get hurt,don't get hurt..." His heart became restless...The school corridor became very long today he thought...Because it wasn’t ending....He had to run fast.....He had to stop him or else a big drama would happen.....

Finally Jungguk and the other two boys reached to the place which they were hoping to reach soon....They saw many students gathered as a circle....Jungguk walked towards that side and finally stopped him after seeing the person who he wanted to see....He became scare after seeing Taehyung like that....Well,everyone would be shocked if they saw this side of Taehyung....Our sweet Taehyung.......

"Never talk about him with you filthy mouth...He is not a trash like you....How dare you to speak ill for him?????

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!"

Taehyung was so much angry that he was beating the boy in front of him without any mercy.....How dare the boy to talk rubbish about his boyfriend!!! Taehyung couldn’t tolerate that....

He was fine some minutes ago...He was waiting for Jungguk after the school....He knew Jungguk would come with Hoseok..So he and Jimin were waiting at the field of the school....But suddenly he heard a boy was talking to other boy about someone....And he became angry...Because the boy was talking ill about Jungguk...The boy said - "how Jungguk could study with them being mute,Jungguk was studying with Kim's money and many things"....The boy didn’t notice Taehyung before he was talking....

But when Taehyung kicked him from behind he understood he messed up......

Taehyung started to beat him badly because he couldn’t stand after hearing ill for his Ggukiee...Jimin tried to stop him but Taehyung was lost on his world....Having no chance,Jimin ran inside of the school to tell Jungguk....Only he could stop Taehyung....

And Jungguk reached that place after some minutes....He saw Taehyung was fuming in anger and Taehyung didn’t notice him....Jungguk walked closer to him and hold Taehyung's both arms....Taehyung felt disturbed and was going to punch the person who stopped him....

But he stopped himself when he saw the little doe eye which had tears and worries....Taehyung cupped Jungguk's face and shook his head as he was saying not to cry....

Jimin and Hoseok helped the beaten boy to stand up and told him to go before Taehyung see him again...The boy ran fast as much he could with his beaten body....
Jimin and Hoseok told also to other students to go back which they did....When they were doing that,Taehyung and Jungguk were lost in their world....

"Taehyung... Jungguk let's go...Our car are waiting...." Jimin said and the two boys came back to reality....

They went to outside and got into their own cars....Taehyung was holding Jungguk's hand tightly...And Jungguk could never move back his hand....The car started and Taehyung tapped a switch which immediately closed the side im front of them...That mean,the driver couldn’t see the back and the backseat people couldn’t see the front....

Rich car.....Kim's car...Definitely would be rich....👀

Taehyung looked at Jungguk finally...He saw Jungguk was looking at his bruise hand....He understood Jungguk was worried for his hand...

"Hey it's okay...I am fine...." Taehyung said while holding Jungguk's head with his other hand....

Jungguk shook his head continuously because he knew Taehyung was not fine....The tears were falling from Jungguk's eyes....

"Don't cry...I am fine...I will clean this when we will back home...Hmm???Please don't cry...." Taehyung said and patted Jungguk's head....

Jungguk hold their hands and put it in front of his face...Then he was blowing slowly so that Taehyung would feel good....
Jungguk's tears became dry and that was seen on the face....

Taehyung smiled at seeing the gesture of his boyfriend.....He was in peace that Jungguk was not angry with for the incident.....

Taehyung came close to Jungguk and pecked Jungguk's cheek....Jungguk looked at him....Taehyung smiled and hold Jungguk closer.....Jungguk put his head Taehyung's shoulder and closed his eyes....
Taehyung was rubbing his hand on Jungguk's arm.....

Their unspoken feelings only they could understand....Jungguk knew Taehyung would not harm anyone without any specific reason...And Taehyung knew Jungguk understand him very maturely.....

Taehyung would always protect Jungguk from the bad people....He would do anything for him....And Jungguk could never leave Taehyung's side....Taehyung became his lifeline nowadays...And he was happy for that.....

"You know why I fought hmm???" Taehyung said whisperingly which could only hear by Jungguk.....

Jungguk nodded his head on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung saw that.....

"Are you angry with me for that??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk shook his head....Taehyung felt relief...Well,he knew the answer before but he still wanted to be assured himself.....

"Don't worry...Nobody will talk bad about you..I am here....." Taehyung said and pecked Jungguk's head little.....

Jungguk moved back from Taehyung's shoulder and opened his schoolbag....He put out the notebook which Taehyung gave him on his birthday.....He wrote something and showed to Taehyung.....

"Don't leave me like my parents.....You are the person whom I trust most...."

Taehyung read...He looked at Jungguk who was waiting for his answer eagerly....

"I will not....I will never leave my baby..." Taehyung said and again hold Jungguk's close....

Jungguk again put his head on Taehyung's shoulder and began to write....Taehyung was looking at the notebook and read all the words which Jungguk was writing...

"I hate violence...You know my parents died in front of me when I was little....Their bloody dead bodies were laying on the road and I was looking at there....

They killed my parents Taehyungiee....They couldn’t see our happy family....That's why they killed them....The truck hit my parents so badly.....

You know that day my father promised me we would go to the amusement park...For the first time I would go....But that bad people didn’t make my wish true....

Why did they do that???
What's my parents fault?????
Was I not good son and God take them away???

That day I didn’t lose only my parents but also my voice.......

They took my voice Taehyungiee....."

"

To be continue~~

(Finally Jungguk is going to free with Taehyung and will tell the secrets which he didn’t say anyone until......

Who did kill Jungguk's parents????
And why?????

Jungguk could talk but can he talk now???What do you think???

Today I read my story "LOVE OF TOMORROW"... And believe me guys I was praising myself for my writing🫢
I didn’t think I would write something good like that🥹

I love myself so much just like Yoongi told today to do......

Always lover yourself first...You are your first priority♥️
See you tomorrow with three parts💜)