Part twnety one

Jungguk saw the deep staring of Taehyung...He knew Taehyung said something but it's obvious Jungguk couldn’t hear...But the stare was doing something to his heart...Taehyung was looking at him continuously and Jungguk was looking back at Taehyung....Jungguk's heart was beating like a full speed car...Why was he feeling the same feeling which the main lead felt on the book which he read an week ago????The feeling was good but whe was he feeling and also that for Taehyung???

What was Taehyung to him????

Taehyung pinched Jungguk's nose and moved away while laughing...Jungguk crunched his nose and was looking at Taehyung like he was angry....Taehyung looked the angry face of Jungguk and he found that cute....Taehyung hold his own ears with his hands as he was saying sorry....Jungguk giggled looking at Taehyung's cute gesture...Taehyung ruffed Jungguk's hair suddenly and Jungguk felt shy...That action made Jungguk's heart jumped....

Taehyung knew what he said to Jungguk...He was in his full sense....He finally realised what he was feeling for Jungguk..He was feeling for Jungguk exactly same which his Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung felt...Taehyung was happy with his feelings...He always found Jungguk different...The different was Jungguk's uniqueness....Taehyung didn’t mind of Jungguk's mute...He knew Jungguk had gone through something bad and might be for that Jungguk became muye...It was his gut feeling...He wasn’t sure...But he always hoped that his gut feeling would be right....

Taehyung started to feel for Jungguk when he Jungguk became sick...That was start of his journey for Jungguk... He always told Jimin about Jungguk in school...He skipped his hangout with Jimin after school only for Jungguk so that he could spend time with him...When Jungguk go to Shin at night,Taehyung felt he could spend more time with Jungguk...When Jungguk gave him the card which Jungguk made by himself,Taehyung felt like he was flying in the sky....Taehyung put that card in a safe place....That was so important for him....
When Taehyung heard,Jungguk could hear he felt like he won something...It was excited him so much...On that night when Taehyung was laying on the bed,he decided something....He decided when Jungguk could hear,Taehyung would confess his feelings first....His first sentence would be "I like you".... He didn’t scare about rejection.... He would tell that sentence first when Jungguk could hear him....

But today when he saw Jungguk was arranging his things,he found Jungguk so beautiful person...He couldn’t resist to tell the sentence which he decided to tell on a special day...He endes up to confess...Vut his good luck Jungguk didn’t hear....He was waiting for that day eagerly....For making Jungguk to him......

Both the boys spend their day cheerfully...After lunch the mansion was quiet...Because maids were at their place...Seokjin was also not there....Jungguk and Taehyung were relaxing after having lunch....They were at Taehyung's room....

Jungguk was nervous and also excited to show something to Taehyung...He didn’t get the chance from the morning to tell something to Taehyung...Jungguk tapped Taehyung's left thigh....Taehyung was half laying in the couch with close eyes....He felt the tap on his thigh....Taehyung looked at Jungguk and saw Jungguk was holding a phone on his hand and that was showing to him....Taehyung took the phone and saw there was an wallpaper of Jungguk on the lock screen....

Taehyung looked at Jungguk....He pointed at the phone first and then pointed at Jungguk as he was saying,

"It was yours???"

Jungguk nodded and gave a shy smile...Taehyung widened his eyes...He took the notebook from his side and wrote something and then showed to Jungguk...

"Are you saying true???Then we can be talk in the phone??"

Jungguk again nodded....Taehyung was so happy to see that....He was always curious to know that why Jungguk didn’t use phone..He thought if Jungguk had phone then they could chat in the phone...But he didn’t ask Jungguk ever because he thought might be Jungguk had a reason....

Little did he know Jungguk decided to use phone only for a reason and that was for him....Only for him....

Taehyung began to save his number on Jungguk's phone...But he didn’t know what name he use to save..Jungguk saw the hesitation of Taehyung to save...He understood the situation...He took the notebook from Taehyung's and Taehyung looked at him....Jungguk wrote and showed to Taehyung...

"Taehyungie"

Taehyung felt shy....Nobody called him with that name...He felt special for that nickname..He was happy that only Jungguk could call him with that name..

Taehyung smiled and saved his number as that name...He called on his number from Jungguk's phone...He saw the number of the Jungguk and began to save Jungguk's number on his phone...He saved Jungguk's number with the nickname which he always called Jungguk with that....

"Ggukiee"

When Jungguk saw the nickname of him his eyes became watery...The nickname was so special to him....Why not???It was his father used to call him...He knew Taehyung didn’t know that...It was so
co-incidence....Taehyung was also someone special for him....His first ever friend...And might be something more than that....Jungguk felt special.... Taehyung unknowingly made him special.....Jungguk wiped his tears and that was unnoticed by Taehyung....He let Taehyung to save the number with that nickname...Taehyung showed him and smiled....Jungguk also smiled....Taehyung gave back Jungguk's phone...

Taehyung wrote something on his phone...Jungguk felt something vibrated on his phone..He looked at his phone and saw a notification...

"Taehyungie sent you a message"

Jungguk opened the message and saw...

"From now on,we will be talking by semding messages....You know I am so happy that now we can talk at night..."

Jungguk smiled while looking at Taehyung...Taehyung again sent a mesage...

"I miss you whenever you go at night...I want to spend more time with you.."

Jungguk became shy...Taehyung missed him...Taehyung saw the red face of Jungguk...He giggled...He again sent message...

"You are looking like a tomato...Why??"

Jungguk became more red...Taehyung noticed him...He finally gave a reply...

"It's nothing..Maybe for weather.."

"Is that so??" Taehyung replied...

"Yes.."

"Jungguk did you ever like someone or do you like someone now??"

Taehyung suddenly wanted to ask...He wanted to be cleared from Jungguk's side so that he could confess his feelings without nervousness....But when he saw the next reply of Jungguk he shattered from inside of his heart.....

"Yes" Jungguk's reply....

To be continue~~

(Awwww my two love birds🥺🥺🥺What will I do with them???

Do you like their nicknames???
Like this part?????

Write comment and what do you think what will happen next????)