Part twenty six

[Before reading this part connect
"A Thousand Years" song... You will get the vibe....]

                                *******

The environment around Jungguk changed after hearing Taehyung's words according to Jungkook...He felt like time stopped,Taehyung eyes blinking stopped,the air couldn’t he feel....He only felt Taehyung's words.....He was thinking again and again that he heard right or not....He wanted to scream,he wanted to cry,he wanted to tell everything to Taehyung which he was feeling right now but he was bounded to his muteness...

But Taehyung said he loved him...Jungguk was mute but Taehyung still said he loved him....And Jungguk knew Taehyung didn’t make fun of him by saying this...He knew how Taehyung was....But he couldn’t believe...He never thought he would be someone's love being he was mute....That's enough for him...Taehyung's words were enough for him.....He wanted to feel the love...He wanted to experience how to being loved...He wanted to do everything with Taehyung as lovers....Because he also loved Taehyung.....

Taehyung caressed Jungguk's cheel when he saw Jungguk had tears on his eyes...He didn’t know he made a right decision to confess or not....He wiped Jungguk's tears carefully... Jungguk got back to his sense....He looked at Taehyung...Then he signed which he wanted tell.....

"You are saying truth????Do you really love me???But I am mute...I am not a normal person like all...I can't talk...Then how can you communicate with me????
I don't deserve you..." Jungguk signed all of thess non-stop....He was crying again....

Taehyung didn’t understand anything....But he again wiped his tears....

"I don't know what you say...But believe me I love you Ggukiee...I love you so much....Don't think I am making fun of you...I love you from my heart...I don't care about your muteness...I don't have any problem with that....So what you can't talk with me...But you can listen me....You can listen all my words which will be only for you....I will love you with my words,with my care for you.....I love you because you make my heart so beautiful...Your giggle make my day...Your doe eyes make my day shine....Your little messages make my sleep good...When you are not around me I miss you so much.....I wanna be with you forever.....Will you take my heart to you and place my love to your heart??? I promise you I will be with you always...I will protect you from anything....If you want,I can be your voice Ggukiee....Just give me a chance.....I will cherish you forever....I promise....." Taehyung finally confessed properly while looking into Jungguk's eyes....Taehyung said whisperingly but it heard by Jungguk......

Jungguk was so surprised....Taehyung said he didn’t understand Jungguk's signs but he told all the things which was Jungguk's questions.....Jungguk realised Taehyung understood him without any sign....Jungguk felt Taehyung's love true....He smiled while crying.....He wiped his tears... He pointed at him then made a heart sign and then pointed at Taehyung....

Taehyung widened his eyes....He didn’t knor sign language but he understood what Jungguk signed....He also started to cry....Jungguk accepted him....Jungguk also loved him....He and Jungguk were together thinking this Taehyung smiled....Jungguk tip toed and wiped Taehyung's tears....

Taehyung smiled at him and thanked Jungguk...Suddenly Jungguk felt shy...Taehyung confessed to him and he accepted him....He was so idiot he cried in front if Taehyung while Taehyung was saying he loved him....Taehyung saw the red cheeks of his newly boyfriend...Wait could he think Jungguk as boyfriend now???

"Ggukiee..."

Jungguk looked at him...

"Will you be my boyfriend??" Taehyung said whisperingly...

Jungguk became shy.....He slowly nodded....Taehyung jumped and took Jungguk and made Jungguk jump with him....They jumped,laughed,smiled and also cried together......But they knew the feelings for each other were true and promising for forever......

Finally in right time and right moment
they felt the whispered promises of love.....

Finally in right time and right moment they felt the whispered promises of love

To be continue~~

(The confession was not in my mind to write... I don't how I though that and wrote that...I just realised after finishing the part that when I was writing about te confession my hand was automatic mived to write....

Anyway do you like this part????If yes then just give me some good words....

I have now fever and cold suddenly...I hope I will be better soon....But I will upload tomorrow because it have some parts...
Have a sweet sleep💜)