Part six

People are strange....People are unique....People are secretive...People are mysterious...People have so many strange habits and there's been maybe some reasons...People have some unique quality and there's been maybe some reasons...People have so many secrets and again there's been obviously some reasons.....For wanting to know,you have to know the people...You have to be with them...You have to understand them...You have to observe them...And then you can see the real person.....

This is the thought of Taehyung right now...Why is he thinking this???Well,his mind is now full of the incident which happened in the morning....

~~Flashback some hours ago~~

Taehyung was really really surprised to know the unexpected news...Shin went to the kitchen counter and put the bags on there...He then turned around and walked towards Jungguk...Jungguk was oblivious that Shin told his truth to Taehyung...Shin stood front of Jungguk and signaled....

"I told him about you.." Shin said...

Jungguk didn’t have any reaction...But Taehyung had...He saw how Shin was talking with Jungguk by his hands...He also heard Shin what he said....This was the first time he saw sometihing like this...
He never thought Jungguk had this inability at such young age.....Nobody could believe this pretty boy was mute...Wait!!!!!!!

TAEHYUNG THOUGHT JUNGGUK WAS PRETTY BOY!!!!!!.....That's strange....Taehyung shrugged off...

"Uhhh...I am sorry.." Taehyung said with  apologised face...

Shin turned to him and smiled...

"Don't be...You didn’t know...It's not your fault.." Shin said...

"By the way why are you here young master??" Shin added...

"Don't call me that...You can call me by my name...And I came here to give his notebook which he left in our house..." Taehyung replied politely..

"Thank you for that Taehyung....Sorry to bother you.." Shin said.....And then Jungguk ran to his room unexpectedly...

Taehyung felt Jungguk was sad after knowing he knew his truth...He didn’t want someone feel bad becuase of him...

"I am sorry...He maybe felt hurt.." Taehyung said in low voice...

Shin was confused because Jungguk never do that....If someone knew the truth Jungguk always had blank expression...Then why did he run away like this???

"Don't worry...He didn’t feel bad...And for that you don't feel bad...He is kind at heart..." Shin said with smile...

"That's good to know..." Taehyung said while looking at the direction where Jungguk headed before...

"Uhh..I am going...Have a good weekend.." Taehyung said cutely...

"You too also Taehyung...You can come here at anytime...We can play something together..." Shin said...

"I will love to...Thank you..." Taehyung said and went from there....

Shin smiled...That smile was really satisfying...He knew he found someone who could help him to know let Jungguk free in the dark world.....

~~Flashback end~~

"Why did he run away??"

"Did he feel scare to know that I knew about him??"

"Can he be my friend??"

"Should I offer him for being my friend??"

"Why did he have expressionless face??"

All these questions Taehyung asked to himself.....With that he felt sleep in the afternoon....

On the other hand,Jungguk and Shin was sitting on the couch while playing rock,paper,scissor.....Jungguk was winning all the time and Shin was having dramatical losen face....Jungguk was giggling to see that....They stopped their play because they were tired...Suddenly Shin spoke up....

"You know we can play with Taehyung next time" Shin signed...

Jungguk was looking at him with frown...He didn’t know why Shin said that suddenly....

"Hey don't frown...He is a good boy...He can be your friend..." Shin said...

Jungguk was shaking his head as no...He didn’t like that idea...He didn’t want that all...He didn’t want to have any friend in his life..He was happy with himself and his uncle...

"Jungguk...How many days you will be like this??Just move on...Nothing will happen with you again like that.." Shin was assuring but Jungguk didn’t want that..

"Friends are imposter..." Jungguk signed and he was breathing fast...Shin understood he was having a panic attack...

"Hey it's okay...Don't worry...Don't think that...They are your past....You are okay...You are good...Take a deep breath slowly....You are my good boy..." Shin said and helped Jungguk to breath slowly...

How strange the situation was!!!!
One was wanting to be friend and other one thought friends are imposter....That will be questionable that will they connet with each other in future???????

That will be questionable that will they connet with each other in future???????

To be continue~~

(Hello readers...Your author is back...Sorry for not uploading yesterday...I was busy....Well,your comments are getting slow...Is it because of my timing????

Write more comments every one of you....I love your reaction after reading the part...

Can Taehyung be friend with Jungguk???
Why did Jungguk say that???
Why did Jungguk ran awayr like that suddenly??
What was reason behind of that sentence of Jungguk???
What was the dark world which Shin thought???
What was the past that Shin mentioned of Jungguk???

So many question...For knowing that continue with this story amd with me....I love all of you.💜💜)