Part twenty

New day came after a rollercoaster night....Jungguk woke up early in the morning but he didn’t go out from his room...He was sitting in the balcony...He smelled from the flowers which were coming from the garden...He liked that fresh smells...He looked at the sky...They sky was clean and blue colour were like shining....He remembered the last night....He smiled when he realized he could hear....His eyes were getting teary....Why??????

Jungguk remembered his parents....If they were there with him they would be so happy....He was so happy with his family...He still remembered about that day when he and his parents would go to the amusement park....Jungguk was so happy....His father promised him...But that nothing happened....One storm came and ruined everything....He missed his parents so much....He wished he could spend more time with his parents....His tears finally dropped...He was mesmerizing the sky with a thought.....He did something suddenly which he stopped some years ago....

"A-aaa.."

Jungguk wanted to out a word....He wanted to call his father....He wanted to sceam once as "appa".... But it didn’t happen....His throat was started to feel pain....But Jungguk's mind was not on that...His mind was on his parents...He cried again and again while looking at the sky.....After some minutes he stopped crying and smiled....He felt like he spent time with his parents....He wiped his dry tears and took a deep breath....His eyes shifted on the front mansion's balcony suddenly....He looked at the person who was streching his body while yawning...But suddenly he got pushed....

Jungguk was giggling to see that..Taehyung was whining when he got push by Seokjin....Jungguk saw Seokjin was telling something to Taehyung and Taehyung was pouting and scratching his hair... Jungguk understood Taehyung was scolded by Seokjin...Seokjin left from there and Jungguk saw Taehyung was started sleep while standing....

Jungguk forgot his pain when he was looking at Taehyung....Taehyung was the person who didn’t judge Jungguk from the first...Taehyung was rich,handsome,normal as a person but he never saw Jungguk as lower from him....Taehyung never mocked him for his being mute....Jungguk realized he was opening up to Taehyung...He realized he was feeling something which was above friendship...He knew what the feelings....He was mature enough...He read books,he saw the people in Busan...He knew what the feelings for liking or loving someone.....Jungguk was afraid that if Taehyung came to know what Jungguk was started feeling then what he would do.....

Would Taehyung never talk with him???

Would Taehyung break their friendship???

Would Taehyung laugh at him???

Jungguk was afraid to show the feelings to Taehyung...So he decided he would go with the flow....His thinking was broken by a tap on his shoulder...He looked back and saw his uncle....

(Time skip)

Jungguk was heading to Kim mansion with his uncle...He had a sweet and excited smile on his face...He was excited to meet Taehyung....They saw Namjoon was standing near the car with Seokjin...Shin went to Namjoon and hold his bag....Seokjin told Shin to tell Jungguk that he should be with Taehyung today because he was going somewhere...Shin told exactly same to Jungguk who nodded with smile...They went to get inside the car and Jungguk headed to see Taehyung....
He saw Taehyung was coming from the dining room....

Taehyung saw Jungguk and ran to him....He smiled and waved to Jungguk....Jungguk also waved back with a shy face....It was regular for now to have a shy feeling when he saw Taehyung...
Taehyung suddenly hold Jungguk's hand and dragged him upstairs to his room....
Jungguk was letting Taehyung to drag him and he was looking at the holding hands both of their....He blushed....He looked at Taehyung's side profile which was really beautiful....

They entered to the room and Jungguk saw the room was so messy....Taehyung looked at Jungguk and felt embarrass for his room....Jungguk gigled and moved his hand...Then he walked towards the bed and started to arrange that...That's how Jungguk was arranging Taehyung's room...
Taehyung was staring at Jungguk with a loving expression...He knew why he was feeling that...He knew what he had for Jungguk nowadays.....He walked up to Jungguk who was arranging the books....
Taehyung hold Jungguk's arm and turned to him.....Jungguk looked at Taehyung....
Taehyung looked at Jungguk's eyes and spoke what he thought last night before sleeping.....

"Joh-ahaeyo"

Which mean
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

"I like you"

To be continue~~

(I kept my promise.....Back to back three parts...I just want all of your comments guys.....
Did you expect this???
More interesting part is coming...And yeah...I also felt tears on my eyes when I wrote about Jungguk and Jungguk's parents words...

Sorry for keeping you so late....Have a good night💜)