Part nine

The room was so messy...There were leaves which spreaded on the floor,white tiles became brown because of muddy,foam sheet's pieces were here and there...And middle of the room,two boys were seeing the thing which they made within three hours...They were frowning because the branch of the tree was not standing properly....

Taehyung's head was full of leaves...He scratched his head so many times during making and the result was that...Jungguk had also mud on his face..He didn’t realise when this happened....If someone would come into room,they would see two hilarious boys...They didn’t know about them until Taehyung saw Jungguk while taking a breath...

Suddenly Taehyung started to laugh..He was laughing so much that he layed on the floor...Jungguk didn’t hear the deep voice laugh but he saw the laughing face of Taehyung....Jungguk was thinking what's wrong with Taehyung....Taehyung stopped his laughing when he saw the questioning look of Jungguk....He pointed a finger to Jungguk's right cheek...Jungguk touched his cheek and felt some things on it...He saw his hand and it had mud on it...Jungguk removed the mud by his shirt's paw....Then Jungguk looked at Taehyung and saw the leaves on his hair...He pointed them...Taehyung touched his hair and felt the soft leaves....He took all the leaves from his hair and grined by his childish action....

Jungguk saw the boxy grin on Taehyung's face...He felt that was really pure and innocent....Before coming to Seoul,Jungguk never communicate face to face to anyone...So it was first time he saw someone with a pure smile...But why was he thinking like this??What's wrong with him??

Before he thought more,he saw Taehyung was showing his notebook...

"Today is enough.....Thank you for helping me...And sorry for laughing before...You were...uhh...looking cute with mud....Hehehe"

Taehyung added the laughing sound as word to show Jungguk that he was laughing...That was new thing Jungguk saw....Jungguk wrote something on his notebook...

"It's okay...Thank you for trusting me on this.." Jungguk's words...

Taehyung read and he felt the seriousness in Jungguk's words...Why did Jungguk always have serious expression??Did he not like to spend time with someone???Taehyung thought....With that he just smiled and nodded to Jungguk....

(Time skip)

Next day came so fast....Yesterday Jungguk went to the cottage with his uncle who came late at night....They had dinner at Kim mansion...Jungguk and Taehyung didn’t have any conversation after the room's conversation...
Taehyung had no school today because school gave three days off for some national holidays....So Taehyung got time to finish his project...In the morning after having breakfast,Taehyung was in his room waiting for Jungguk...He didn’t see Jungguk early in the morning how he always used to see....He thought maybe Jungguk would come late....

After waiting half an hour,Taehyung didn’t saw Jungguk's coming....So he stood up from his bed and took his project things and went to downstairs....Seokjin saw him that he was going outside...

"Where are you going??" Seokjin said...

"I am going to cottage to meet Jungguk..He is helping me on the project.." Taehyung replied...
Before Seokjin say something,Taehyung was already gone...Seokjin shook his head as disbelief...He knew the younger's nature how he loved to make friends.....

Taehyung knocked the door and was waiting Jungguk to open the door...He was smiling like a fool...
Soon the door opened...Not by Jungguk....By Shin....Shin was surprised to see Taehyung at that time and with some strange things...

"Good morning Taehyung..Come inside.." Shin invited Taehyung who nodded...

"Do you need anything??" Shin said..

"Yess...Jungguk..." Taehyung grinned🤦‍♂️

"Huh" Shin was taken back hearing Taehyung's word....

"Jungguk was helping me yesterday on my project..He didn’t came in the morning..So I thought I should come to see him..Will you mind??" Taehyung said the last word with worry....

"No...Why would I??I am happy to hear that..." Shin exclaimed...

"Hehehe...Thank you...But where is he???"
Taehyung said and looked here and there to find Jungguk...

"Uhhh........He is in his room....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
He has fever and skin rashes on his face..."

"

To be continue~~

(Hello guys...I will not say anything too much.....I will just say.......
BORAHAE💜💜💜💜)