2

I've been out the whole day and am so damn tired but wanted to write and update as it's Sunday today. But am in no mood to recheck n correct the errors. Will do that tomorrow so please don't mind them.

Good night sweet dreams ❤️
.
.

Virat had landed in the airport and was told to wait in the lounge until the other player came as they were sent a single vehicle.

'Late again.' he mumbled under his breath, impatiently flipping through the magazine.

He grew restless and paced to and fro while repeatedly checking his watch.

'Yeah Ma, I've reached the airport.' he turned to the direction of the voice and found Ro relaxedly walking in with a cup of coffee in one hand and managing his two suitcases in the other.

Unaware of the fact that he pushed Vi's suitcase away with his, Ro thought that Vi had come to help him when the latter had come close to him.

'Thank you but-' he didn't want to take help from anyone, especially the captain of Delhi team who was just an arrogant asshole, according to him.

But realising that Vi didn't actually have the intention to help him and was only setting his own suitcase right, Ro stopped midway, already being aware that he has to put up with Vi's overaction.

'Lol as if I even care.' Vi covered his mouth with his palm as he let a small laugh out.

'Turns out that you still are an arrogant asshole.' Ro stated.

'And turns out that you are still a - umm - I don't think so much about you to come up with nicknames for you.' Vi shrugged while Ro was just a single thought away from splashing his hot coffee on his face.

But he did "accidentally" spill some on his shoes.

'Oops.' he said while loudly slurping his coffee.

'You brainless bastard. See that's what you are- A brainless bastard.' Vi grabbed a tissue paper from the table and cleaned his shoe while mentally evaluating all the thoughts in his head on how to take revenge for it.

'If you are done wasting time, there's a vehicle waiting for us.' Ro informed him.

'I would have been talking to my seniors by now if you haven't delayed in coming. So shut it.'

'The flight has landed on time. If you are so impatient, you should probably see a doctor.' Until he met Vi, Ro never knew he could be so rude at times.

'And now it's you who spilled the coffee on me. Just wait, I'm gonna give it back.' Vi threatened him and collected his luggage.

'You are such a-' Ro began retorting but Vi put his earphones and began vibing to whatever song was playing, not bothering about Ro.

They've walked to the car and arranged their luggage in the trunk. Vi quickly rushed to the passenger seat next to the driver while Ro sat behind him, clueless about what was so special about that seat.

He understood it when he wanted to hear a song on the radio but Vi swiftly changed the channel. And not just that, Vi had also turned all the AC vents towards himself which made Ro sweat due to the heat.

'I can't wait to see until you'll be thrown out from here.' Ro spat angrily as they got down from the car upon reaching the hotel where ICT were staying.

'Trust me, you'll be the first one to be thrown out.' Vi retorted.

'That's not gonna happen because -'

'You've come!' they looked at the person walking towards themselves with such excitement and were shocked.

It was the M.S. Dhoni who looked so excited to meet them. And that was enough to make them tongue tied.

'I'm Mahendra Singh dhoni, nice to meet you.' he forwarded his hand and frowned in confusion upon not receiving any response from them.

'He usually takes a lot of time to talk to strangers but oddly, he's been talking about you two too much.' yuvi cared to explain the behaviour of his bestfriend.

'Hi Sir- sirs.' Vi muttered.

'What's with sir? We aren't your bosses. Just call us by our first names.' yuvi told him.

'But I respect you so much, I can't call you by your first name.' Ro, who had recovered from the shock has spoken.

'In that case just call me yuvi pa.' Yuvi stated.

'But you aren't my father.' stated Ro, confusingly.

'Haha, pa means elder brother.' Vi laughed at his silliness, obviously not letting go  the chance to mock him.

'As if you even know the basics of Marathi. I doubt if you even know the basics of cricket.' Ro retorted back.

'What's happening here?' Mahi was surprised to see them fight like that. That was definitely new for him.

'It's just that I can't stand arrogant assholes like him.' Ro stated.

'Neither can I stand brainless bastards like you.' Vi scoffed.

'Arrogant assholes and brainless bastards, huh? That's so childish.' Mahi stated.

And hearing that from the caption of the team and most importantly their inspiration, it made them regret their behaviour.

'Chill Mahi, they are just kids. Now let's move in. How long are we gonna stand by the door?' Yuvi asked and dragged Mahi inside and the boys followed them.

Mahi gave them a disapproving look and said, ' You two will be sharing the room together. I thought that would help you feel less lonely. But you guys have already began fighting.'

'He was so excited for you two to explore and learn together. Anyways your responsibility of welcoming them has been done, let's go and watch that horror film.' Yuvi bid goodbye to the boys and left with Mahi.

'Look what you've done.' Vi whined.

'That's because of your stupid behaviour.'

'My idol has got a bad impression on me because of you.'

'Shut up, your idols are Herschelle Gibbs and Viv Richards. Stop lying.' Ro accused him.

'Look who's stalking me.' Vi smirked.

'Bulshit. I don't care about you.'

'Yeah I can see that.'

They were handed their keys by the reception and silently raced to the elevator.

They reached at the same time but Ro got in first and quickly closed the elevator door leaving Vi behind.

Mahi watched all this from afar and decided to resolve the issue between them. Because without atleast a neutral attitude their coordination would suck in the game.