19

You guys are making 100+ comments a ritual here🥹

ictFiction
MinalPatel3
mostlysane1817
Meheramaaa
rohirat_addicted
Mishu_Rocks
tvd126
Shameep
saisudharani
GayathriYerra
ij0786
-authorsara
Ash2029
karishmita
ArpitaJoshi9
_ThatSweaterGirl_
07forlife
Tanzi18
nikitha_143
meghasrinivasan

200+ comments on the last chapter, you guys are pampering me soo much🥹🤌❤️

.
.

Mahi bhai had an online meeting to attend and thus decided to stay back in his room instead of RohiRat's.

'Bhai, please come to our room, we won't disturb your meeting.' Ro pleaded.

'Yes Bhai, promise, we'll maintain pin drop silence.' Vi added.

'And what is this? A classroom of second graders?' Mahi Bhai asked, smiling at their childishness.

'Bhai-'

'No, this is professional and technically you two aren't allowed to know what's happening. It's confidential. So I'll be in my room.' bhai stated and understanding the seriousness of the situation they stopped bugging him about it.

'But you can come join us after your meeting ends.' Vi murmured uncertainly.

'Yeah, that will work. Come fast' Ro ordered.

Vi looked at him in surprise with the tone he was using and wondered how they got that close.

'You are getting very lenient, aren't you?' Mahi Bhai asked him, playfully twisting his ear.

'Ouch it hurts!' Ro faked the pain making Vi worried while Mahi Bhai could see through his drama.

'Bhai, it's hurting him.' Vi told him meekly, asking him to stop doing that.

'This is all his drama. There's so much about him that you aren't aware of.' Mahi Bhai told him, still not letting go Ro's ear.

'Ok, now it's really paining.' Ro informed him and he immediately left it.

'Good night, go to sleep immediately without fighting.' Mahi Bhai warned them and walked out of the room.

'Bhai wait.' Mahi Bhai stopped and turned back as he heard Vi call him.

'Good night, sweet dreams.' he said.

'Good night, sweet dreams to you too cheeku. Now go back and sleep instead of arguing, you two.'

.
.

The first thing he did in the next morning was to head to their room. After knocking the door for 1-2 minutes, he realised that it was unlocked the whole time.