42

Thanks to all 80 of you who have voted on chapter 41🩷

Special mention to:

Savageness06
shimmery_pearl
sassy_reads
_ThatSweaterGirl_
dreamerlass
nikitha_143
as__writes
Ash2029
ictFiction
karishmita
girlgoingcrazy
bsharvani20
AnneshaDey8
Ghostrider3234
Drashtisinghaniya

Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter ( especially those who spammed🥹). That means a lot to me.
I love y'all 🩷

.
.

'Shall I help you in arranging your stuff in your new room?' Virat asked Rohit, who had come to their room in the morning to get freshened up.

Rohit, who had no intention to do that at all assumed that Virat was indirectly hinting for them to shift rooms.

'No.' Rohit said and Virat was delighted that he didn't want to shift rooms.

'Ajju will help me. I have him now so you don't have to worry.' Rohit said and Virat wanted to punch the wall and break it.

'Good thing cause even I'm not free to go around helping random people.' these two continued frustrating each other and themselves.

'But what's the need to shift rooms? I don't have a problem sharing room with Rahane. That reminds me, we were talking about something in our car while coming here.' Jaddu rose up from his (Rohit's ) bed and ran to his room.

'Looks like we'll have to adjust with each other.' Virat stated.

Rohit ignored him and continued with his work and Virat followed the same process too.

'I'm sorry for yesterday.' Ajju apologised to Jaddu as soon as he went to his room.

'Huh? Why are you even apologizing?'

'Because of me you and Ro had to fight but please don't mind him, he didn't mean what he said.' Ajju stated.

'How is it even called a fight with no single drop of blood shed? Also I don't hold grudges and I see no issue at all with what happened last night.' jaddu clarified. 

'But Ro is upset for some reason and that's very unusual. I wonder what's wrong.' Ajju pondered.

'Though I've seen Virat upset so many times he'd usually pick fights in such situations but now he's hiding under his blanket.' Jaddu spoke as he began unpacking his luggage.

'So you don't have a problem with me right?' Rahane asked once again.

'Have you lost a few brain cells breathing the same air as Virat? Ofcourse I don't have a problem. I think you are cool.' jaddu assured him with a smile and continued with what he was doing.

And that made Ajju smile brightly. He wasn't used to being called cool. He was the quitest one in his team which made him go unnoticed most of the times.