7

ictFiction
girlgoingcrazy
Preciousprincess_05
karishmita
Shivikasvibez
Ash2029
AnneshaDey8
Shameep
AryaKrishna758
nikitha_143
Lisha2108
GayathriYerra
fantasytales9
ij0786

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter 💖
.
.
.

'Mind if I come in?' Mahi softly knocked on the open door.

'Yeah come in.' Vi replied as he dumped the pile of clothes on the floor, making place for bhai to sit on the couch.

'How are you feeling now?' he asked with concern as he took his seat.

'I'm fine now.'

'I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that. That was so foolish from me. I'm really so sorry.' he apologized sincerely and that made Vi guilty.

' You are the captain. You have the right to do whatever you want to.' he said with a tight lipped smile.

'I don't want you guys to fear me. And no, I can't do that just because I'm the captain.'

'It's really fine now, you don't have to explain so much. I'll alright now.' Vi assured him.

But that assurance wasn't enough for either of them to stop feeling guilty. One for being the reason the other fell unconscious and the other for faking it.

'Where is Rohit?' Mahi asked.

'I don't know. He might have gone out. I slept for a while and didn't find him when I woke up.' that wasn't true. Ro left the room after they argued with each other but he didn't want to bring it up again.

'Oh, alright. Are you comfortable in this room?' Mahi asked for the sake of having a conversation with him.

'Yeah it's good. Bigger than my bedroom at home.'

'But nothing even comes close to home. But you do have us all here. And if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask me. And I'm not saying that because I'm captain but because I want to be there for you two the way I had Sach pa and Jammy Bhai.'

'Yeah, sure sir.'

'First stop calling me sir, it feels so odd.' he said.

'Ok, bhai.' Vi felt weird calling him that as the only person he called that was his own brother.

'Fine then, I'll leave.' Mahi Bhai got up from his chair and headed towards the door.

'Actually, I wanted to ask something.' Vi said, hesitantly.

'What is it?' Mahi Bhai asked with a "This is what I was waiting for" look on his face.

'I wanted to go out with a - a friend. Is that allowed?'

'Ofcourse it is. This isn't any college hostel. But since you are new to the team and very young, you can't be allowed to go alone.  If any of us or even Rohit accompanies you, that will be alright. And the rules are the same for him too.' Mahi Bhai stated.

Vi wanted to go on a date, how is he supposed to take someone else with him.

'Bhai, actually it's personal.' he muttered.

'I'm sorry Virat but those are the rules. So you decide whom you want to take along. Take care.' Mahi Bhai said and left.

There's no way he'd take his seniors with him. He do even had a good conversation with any of them. Asking them to accompany him for a date is next to impossible. The only approachable option appeared to be Rohit.

But how is he gonna ask him that too when he knows the girl and how she has been pursued by his friend.

Yuvi pa looked to be too causal and might say something that he shouldn't, infront of Isa.

The only two possible options were Rohit and Mahi Bhai. Unable to decide whom to ask, he decided to go by toss.

'No Ritsy, I've not lost any weight and yes I'm eating well. I'll call you later '

'I love you too.'

Before Vi could take a decision, he saw Ro entering the room.

Seeing him talk to a girl, probably his girlfriend, Vi wanted to take him along.

But what if he talks to Rakesh about her?

'Why are you staring at me like that?' Ro asked him.

'I'm not staring at you.' Vi bluffed.

'I don't even care. I don't want to start another argument with you now.' Ro sighed.

'Listen, I want to ask you something.' Vi asked, quite reluctantly but he had no other option.

'What is it?' Ro raised his brows in suspension.

'Well actually -' Vi narrated all that Mahi Bhai had told him.

'I have no problem with that. I have no one to meet here. So I wouldn't be needing it.' Ro said, not understanding his intention.

'Well actually I have to meet someone, so I want you to come along.' Vi gathered the courage and let it out.

'Who is it?' Ro asked.

'Umm my girlfriend. You know her right?'

'Who? Isabelle? No way I'll help you in meeting her. Ask someone else.' Ro shook his head in a big No.

'They are all seniors, how can I ask them? Also it's not like I'm asking you to meet her or talk to her. You need to be with me when we leave this hotel and come back with me, that's it.' Vi clarified.

'Didn't you tell me earlier to not interfere in your matter? Why should I come now?'

'I was angry with your friend. You don't know about him. He tried to force himself onto my girlfriend and made everyone believe that she was cheating on me. So I vented it out on you. And I'm really sorry for that.' Vi apologised.

'That's not the truth, you are falling into her trap.'  Ro wanted to tell him but he knew that Vi wouldn't trust him at all.

'Ok, but on one condition. You should stop annoying me and also should return back the favour when ever I want it.' Ro spoke.

'That's two conditions.' Vi stated.

'Whatever. If you are ok with this, I'll then accompany you.' Ro made himself clear and Vi accepted his conditions without giving them a second thought.

'Thank you so much Rohit.' Vi leaned forward to hug him and then realised that he was going a bit overboard and got back to his earlier position.

'You are welcome. So when are we supposed to go?' Ro asked.

'Tonight.'

.
.