22

meghasrinivasan
ictFiction
AnneshaDey8
AryaKrishna758
_ThatSweaterGirl_
MinalPatel3
nikitha_143
ArpitaJoshi9
Preciousprincess_05
Adaa_Mala
karishmita
Ash2029
rohirat_addicted
07forlife
Kashih145
ij0786
MDMazharAsif
Shameep

200+ comments on the last chapter 🥹❤️
.
.

'I'm really sorry for stressing you out.' Virat apologised to Rohit.

They've all headed back to their hotel and went into their respective rooms to let Mahi Bhai have some rest, who insisted that he was completely fine and the dizziness due to chloroform was long gone. But he wasn't given another option.

Rohit and Virat wanted to talk to him but were very frightened to face Yuvi pa, thus stayed back in their room even though their heart was somewhere else.

'Look, we aren't the best of the friends so it only makes sense that you haven't confided in us. Also a few have mocked you about your love life in the past so you feared that we'd do the same if you told us the truth. I'm not good at lengthy speeches, all I have to say is, you aren't at fault at all, not even by one bit so stop feeling guilty about it. No one is upset with you, trust me not even Mahi Bhai.' Rohit explained.

Virat was at loss of words. He didn't know how to react when someone took such an extreme step for him. It had never happened to him before and he wondered if they'd dare to do something like that in future, owing to what had just happened.

'I badly want to talk to him. But Yuvi pa might kill us.' Rohit said.

'Me too, he's not leaving that room only. What shall we do?'

'Shall we ask Sachin pa to call Yuvi pa and divert him for a while till we talk to him?' Rohit suggested and Virat immediately dialled Sachin pa's number.

'Is everything alright?' he asked as soon as he answered the call.

'Yes, actually we want a help from you.' They told him his plan and he agreed without having to be convinced.

They slightly opened their room door and peeped outside to see if Yuvi pa left the room or not and he did, after five minutes.

They waited until he got down the stairs and immediately ran into Mahi Bhai's room.

'Bhai is sleeping, we should leave.' spoke Virat in a dejected tone as their plan failed.

'No problem, we can wake him up.' Rohit replied nonchalantly and poked bhai's arm and whispered, 'Are you sleeping?'

Mahi bhai immediately opened his eyes and said, ' If you guys are here to apologise, stop right there. '

'But Bhai, you are here because of me. I shouldn't have-' Virat began speaking but Mahi Bhai interrupted him and said, 'I'm completely fine right. The only thing they used on me is chloroform and it's effect had subdued long back. So why bother about it.'

'But please don't repeat something like this ever again, for me.' he stated, getting seated as Mahi Bhai gestured him to.

'Do you really expect us to do nothing if you get into a trouble?' Ro questioned him at his ridiculous statement.

'I mean, this time we'll use my brain instead of Ro's but yeah, we will do something.' Mahi Bhai chuckled.

Virat hung his head low and stayed silent, unable to come up with something.

'Tell me something, if you were in my position, what would you have done?' Rohit asked him.

'Simple, he would have come running to me just like you, and design a plan, just like we did.' Mahi Bhai answered for him.

Upon not receiving any response from him, they looked in his direction only to see his eyes glistened up with tears.

'Cheeku, come here.' Mahi Bhai forwarded his arms, asking for Virat to hug him.

'I'm really very grateful for you two.' Virat admitted as he leaned into the hug.

'If you two don't mind, can I be included in the hug too?' Rohit asked, pouting at them.

They chuckled at him and Virat extended an arm to include Rohit as well.

'I want to do something for you two, name it.' Virat told them, after attaining composure.

'You need to cook Vada pav for me and agree that it's the best dish in the world.' Rohit took less than ten seconds to come up with it.

'That's it?' Virat asked and Rohit confirmed that it was what he needed.

'And you Bhai?'

'Umm, just promise me that if something ever bothers you in future, you'll come straight to me.' Mahi Bhai stated.

'Definitely bhai.'

'And you too Ro, I'm very scared about you due to the wonderful ideas you come up with. So you won't be able to deal with it by yourself, so come to us.' Mahi Bhai told him.

'Ouch, you've hurt my heart Bhai, I thought you were my friend.' Rohit said, with a hand on his heart.

Mahi Bhai chuckled at that and fondly ruffled his hair while Virat looked at them, partly happy to have found them and partly sad that he wasn't that close to them as they were to each other.

The sensible part of his head reminded him that it was for him that they took such a huge risk but the overthinking part told him that he's not opening up to them and thus creating a gap.

He decided to spend more time with them, confide in them about his life and create a place for him in their hearts.

Looking at them made him feel one thing, and like the other times, he decided to keep it to himself. But immediately got reminded of what he decided a minute ago.

He was very shy and nervous to admit, but they took such risk and him not saying it out loud would make no sense.

After contemplating whether to say it or not and taking some time to muster up the courage to open up, he said it finally.

'With you two by my side, I'm missing my dad a bit less.'

'While we'll never be able to replace him, we'll try to fill the void that his demise left in your heart.' Mahi Bhai stated, truly meaning it.

Rohit wanted to say that too, but all the friendships he had in his life were fun related and he never had such an intense conversation with someone, leaving him clueless on what to say.

'Yes we will.' he said instead.

.
.

Personally I'm not very satisfied with the Chapter, but I hope it's atleast mediocre.

I'll make up for it in Sunday's chapter.

Stay safe and happy ❤️