16

ictFiction
Flora20518
karishmita
ArpitaJoshi9
nikitha_143
Shameep
AnneshaDey8
ij0786
DilSeRe_
Preciousprincess_05
AryaKrishna758
07forlife
Lisha2108
rohirat_addicted
-glitterysoul
Kashih145
_ThatSweaterGirl_

100+ comments on the last chapter, again! 😭

.
.

'Ouch' came a wail that has immediately made Mahi Bhai wake up, though the guy on the other side was in the world of his own.

'Oh no cheeku, are you alright?' Mahi asked with concern as he moved to the edge of the bed to face Vi who was on the floor, rubbing his forehead with a sulky face.

'You two pushed me. And look at him sleeping like a buffalo.' maybe the fact that Ro was having a hearty sleep pained him more than the bump on his forehead.

'I'm so sorry. It's my mistake. I'll go and sleep in my room.' Mahi Bhai immediately got down from the bed but Vi held his leg to stop him.

'What's wrong? Is it still painful?' Mahi Bhai asked, looking down.

'Don't go, sleep here. I'll sleep on the couch.' he said.

'No, you already fell down and sleeping on the couch isn't right. Or I'll sleep there ' Mahi Bhai suggested.

'No, I'm alright. Look' Vi immediately got up and jumped a few times to show that he was completely alright while in reality his back was sore.

'Ok, stop straining yourself now. But I'm sleeping on the couch and that's final.' Mahi Bhai wantedly used his stern tone. He knew that worked on everyone.

'Bhai please.' Vi pleaded with his puppy eyes, which again would work on all.

After a minute of the battle between their tricks, Mahi Bhai gave in.

'Fine, as you wish. But if I see you limping or holding your back in pain, that won't be good.' he said sternly and Vi nodded vigoursly, trying to show what a good boy he was.

'Hahaha, look at him bhai.' they were interrupted by Ro's boisterous laugh.

'What's wrong?' Vi asked calmly, though he knew he was gonna mock him.

'Shinchan's mother and Nobita's mother hit their husbands and sons who ending up looking like this- with a bump on the head.' Ro choked while laughing.

'I don't see what's so funny in it. You are a overacter.' Vi told him and slept on the couch, pulling the blanket over his head.

His head was paining due the bump and he was in no mood to argue.

'What's wrong?' Ro walked to him in concern as he was supposed to fight back and not let it go like that.

'Um nothing. I'm just sleepy.' Vi lied.

'Mahi Bhai, he's hurt for sure. Look he's not fighting back. I think his spinal cord broke.' Ro exclaimed as he tried rolling Vi to his side to check his spinal cord.

'Eww what are you doing?' Vi immediately sat still and wrapped the blanket around him.

'I was just trying to check. Why are you over reacting for that?' Ro sulked and walked back to his bed.

'You two are unbelievable' Mahi Bhai muttered under his breath and walked back to sleep.

.
.

Ro woke with great difficulty in the morning. If it was Vi who woke him up, he would have gladly ignored him but it was Mahi Bhai and he wouldn't dare to do so with him.

'Why are you up so early? You won't wake up this soon when I wake you up.' Vi asked.

'Well, you didn't irritate me last night so I got good sleep.' he said.

'Yeah, both of you have slept so well last night.' Mahi Bhai remarked sarcastically. 

Vi's phone chimed and Vi who first had a scowl on his face, quickly switched to a wide smile as soon as he answered the call.

'Hey darling, wait I can't hear you, I'll go out.' Vi said on the phone and moved out of the room.

'Why did his expression change? Was he expecting someone else to pick up?'  Ro wondered.

'I don't know too. But I think he's upset with her.'

'But he genuinely seems to be in love with her!' Ro exclaimed.

'Maybe he is' Mahi Bhai shrugged.

'But look, he's angry with her.' Ro pointed out what Mahi Bhai said a minute ago.

'I don't know anything. We have to figure it out.' Mahi Bhai said unable to answer his queries.

'Mahi Bhai, should we hack his phone like they do in movies?' Ro asked enthusiastically.

'No baccha, we have to focus on you guys making your debut for the country.' Mahi Bhai fondly ruffled his hair.

Calling him baccha as well as ruffling his hair were done sub consciously and both of them were a bit surprised with that, though they chose to not talk about it.

'Ro, what does your girlfriend do?' Mahi Bhai made it a point to call him Ro, because he already had a nickname for his another kiddo and wanted one for this kiddo as well.

'She's pursuing her MBA in the university of Oxford. You know what ehat-' the way his face beamed with joy and his eyes lit up made Mahi Bhai smile automatically as he rufled his hair again. He might have started to develop a habit of doing so.

'I wish Virat gets a girlfriend like that too.' Ro stated sadly as soon as he was done talking about his girl.

'He will, he's still young. But first, he should be freed from her nuisance.' Mahi Bhai stated. 

'Bhai, I have to go meet someone. Can I please skip practice for today?' Vi asked as he entered the room.

'What's the issue?' Ro asked as he knew that she must have done something.

'There's this guy who's stalking my girlfriend, he stole her phone too, a few days ago and is repeatedly calling me. She blocked that sim and got a duplicate sim today. But he must be taken care of. She's scared of him.' he explained.

'I doubt that they are in this together.' Ro murmured to bhai.

'I really don't want to disappoint you but you can't miss the practice. You can't neglect your professional life. You can go in the evening but now let's head to practice.' Mahi Bhai told him because he knew that spending his time on her isn't worthy.

Vi was dejected but he couldn't oppose him, so he quitely walked with them to the practice.

'Bhai, I have an idea.' Ro pulled bhai aside during the practice session.

'What is it?'

'You must act like you are interested in Isa, we can trap her.' he told him, being super proud of himself for coming up with that idea.

'What?' it would be an understatement to say that Mahi Bhai was shocked

.
.

Maybe the thing around Isa is a bit confusing now, but trust me you'll get answers soon.

There's something I wanna talk to you guys about, will be doing that tonight.