A/N

I don't know what or why but I'm back in true sense.

The next chapter is ready as well and doesn't this update spree remind you guys of olden days?

I'm so proud of myself and tell me that you are too🥹

But the thing is, I'll be able to write 1 chapter tomorrow but then my mids start from Thursday so I won't be able to write anything on Thus, fri and again I'll update on Saturday and Sunday and again won't be able to update on Monday.

But I'll push myself and make time for Wattpad and update daily like I used to do before if your response is like how it used to be.

Earlier there used to be 100 comments and 75 votes on each chapter on an average.

So if the comments will be from 15 different readers and votes will be 70  on each chapter, then I'll update daily, otherwise they'll be on alternate days.

But if I do get time to write then I'll update irrespective of the votes or comments but guys please be considerate.

So kindly go and vote on 36th, 37th chapters and comment on 37th chapters 🤌

Irrespective of that I'll update whenever I get free time.

The next five updates will be on:
Tonight 10:00 pm
Tomorrow ( Wednesday)
Saturday
Sunday
Tuesday

Because I have my exams till then.

But like I said already if you guys motivate me with your comments and votes I'll update daily.

There's no Target or obligation or anything, do whatever suits you and I also understand that there are readers who read on Google without signing in, due to which they can't vote or comment.

In simple words, if you guys read for fun, I'll be writing for fun.  If you guys spend a Lil more time of yours to vote and comment then even I'll put in extra efforts and allot one hour per day to write.

Stay safe and happy ✨