13

To all those who commented on the last chapter, thank you so much ❤️

Special mention to meghasrinivasan for her 52 comments on the last chapter. No one has ever done that on my stories🥹💖

Happy reading 🎉
.
.

Mahi bhai and his cheeku were sitting on his bed while they observed Ro peeping inside from the tiny gap between the door and the wall.

'Bhai do you see him?' Vi asked him excitedly as he came with with an idea.

'Yes I do. I'll call him inside. Maybe he's worried about what's happening in here.' Mahi Bhai told him and rose up from his seat but was stopped by Vi who held his hand.

Mahi Bhai looked at him questioningly and Vi said,'Bhai let's prank him. You yell at me in a very serious tone. Like it should be in a way that he'll shiver.'

'I wonder who taught you the meaning of pranks in first place.' Bhai sighed.

'Please don't say no Bhai, it will be nice. Please please please please.' he pleaded with his infamous puppy eyes and just like everyone else, Mahi Bhai gave in too.

'Don't you realise how stupid it was?' Bhai yelled and Ro flinched from the outside.

'I'm so sorry bhai.' Vi apologised.

'Sorry? Do you even realise what you've done?' Mahi Bhai continued the pretence which only made Ro worried.

Without giving it a second thought, he rushed into the room and said, 'Bhai we are both at fault.'

And that surprised both Mahi Bhai and Vi. They thought he'd be frightened but he has come inside to confess that he's guilty too.

'We came up with it together. It's not entirely his fault.' he apologized again, though on the inside he was scared to hell.

And that act melted Vi, he was only used to showering enormous love to people and getting heartbroken at the end. Most of his friends stopped talking to him after his father's death and those who stayed started taking advantage of his talent.

And seeing Ro take the blame when he didn't have to made Vi emotional. He didn't know what to say or how to feel, all that he did was to embrace him warmly.

'Eww, get away.' Ro held Vi's hands with his and pushed him away from himself.

'What? I gave you a heart warming hug and you rejected me, again!'

'I don't like people hugging me.' Ro stated.

'Don't tell me you don't hug your girlfriend too.' Vi retorted.

'We do- that's personal.' Ro said.

'Bhai did you see that? He's a jerk.' Vi complained to Mahi Bhai who was finding it hard to control his laughter seeing them fight again.

'Cheeku, he did come inside to support you.' Bhai stated.

'And that's why I hugged him to show I'm grateful for that but he rejected me.' whined Vi while Ro was wondering why Mahi Bhai was suddenly not angry and calling Vi as cheeku.

'Don't say rejected too many times. People will think that you are homo.' Ro stated dryly.

They continued bickering for the next ten minutes before Ro realised that he was pranked by them.

'Bhai, even you pranked me?' he asked.

'What about the time you pranked me with him?' Bhai countered.

'And he has never been pranked. That's unfair. We must do something.' Ro said.

'No one can ever prank me.' Vi boasted.

'We'll see. By the way where's yuvi pa?' Ro asked, noticing his absence.

'He has gone home.' Mahi Bhai said,  hoping that his disappointment isn't evident to the outside.

'Then you can come and stay in our room right?' Vi suggested.

'I think -' before Mahi Bhai could even give them an answer, he saw them packing his stuff.

'No, we don't need this blanket. The one in our room is big enough.' Vi told Ro who was carrying bhai's pillow and blanket in both his hands.

'Let's take his water bottle and-' Ro spun around the room to see if he finds anything important.

'For now, his phone, charger and water bottle will be enough. It's not like he's traveling abroad or something. If he'll need something we'll get it then.' Vi stated and took his stuff.

After carefully examining the room for one last time, they were satisfied with the stuff they were carrying and moved towards the door.

'Bhai, should we carry you too?' Vi asked , turning back to see Mahi Bhai still rooted in his place.

'The bed won't be sufficient for the three of us, sleep freely.' Bhai said.

'We are used to it. It's fine. If you won't come to our room by the time we finish placing your stuff there, we'll come back and lift you and take you to our room.' Ro informed or rather ordered.

Mahi bhai locked his room and walked with them to their room. As soon as the door opened, he saw the clumsiest room on the planet.

'Maybe dogs will keep their rooms neater than you guys.' Bhai remarked.

'That reminds me, Virat do you have any pets at home?' Ro asked Vi.

'Yes, I do. A pet dog, Bruno. And you?'

They dumped Mahi Bhai's stuff in middle of the mess they've made in their room and continued chattering about their dogs.

After realising that they didn't get his intention, Mahi Bhai took it to his own hands to clean up the mess.

'Bhai, why are you cleaning?' Vi noticed it after bhai was almost done.

'Yeah Bhai, we'd keep our room clean anyways. I mean just look around.' Ro stated, showing the almost clean room, which was actually cleaned by Bhai.

'Yeah, your room is the cleanest.' Bhai replied sarcastically before going back to cleaning but this time they helped him too.

'So, what do we do now?' Vi asked as soon as they were done organising their room.

'Maybe you guys should head outside. Cause once you start playing, you'll become superstars and then it gets really difficult to wander freely.' Bhai suggested.

'But you must come with us too.' the boys declared in unison.

Bhai made a face and shook his head before starting to refuse it. 'I think-'

'No, you are coming with us and that's it.' Vi said and immediately closed both his eyes and ears indicating that the discussion was done, in the most child-like way possible.

'Yeah, that's it. Or else we don't have dinner.' Ro blackmailed him and Bhai had to oblige.

.
.

See you all on Saturday ✨
Stay safe and happy 💖