25

Firstly, thank you for 10 k reads❤️

Tbh I thought the 100 comments streak was gonna end in the last chapter as I personally felt it wasn't that entertaining, but you guys proved me wrong 🥹❤️

And also here's the 25th chapter of the story, a milestone 🥰

ij0786
ictFiction
Chandrika9
Kashih145
rohirat_addicted
Flora20518
Ash2029
ArpitaJoshi9
Preciousprincess_05
07forlife
nikitha_143
_ThatSweaterGirl_
karishmita
sassy_reads

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter ❤️

.
.

'Can I bowl the first over?' Virat asked Sachin pa as the second innings was about to begin.

'You should first calm down, you are always so hyper that I get a golden retriever vibes frok you.' Sachin pa chuckled as he draped his arm around Virat's shoulder.

'Did you just call me a dog?'

'Well, your infamous puppy eyes and your hyperactiveness like a dog speak so much about you. Don't worry, you are our pet dog.' Rohit ruffled his hair, like one would do to a pet.

'Mahi Bhai, look what they are saying.' Virat whined and began looking for his bhai.

'Why is everyone hellbent on pestering my cheeku?' Mahi Bhai asked, going towards them.

'Oh you are also the Cheeku the rabbit, wow Virat so many shades in you, like fifty shades of Grey.' Yuvi came into the picture.

'They are nineteen and twenty for godsake, what are you doing?' Mahi Bhai asked, trying to close their both ears with each hand.

'This guy already has a girlfriend, do you really think he's not aware of all this?' Yuvi asked, pointing at Rohit which made the latter super embarrassed.

Rohit hid his face in Mahi Bhai's chest and said, 'Bhai, look what's happening.'

'He's right here, so he's obviously looking.' yuvi stated.

'If you are done, let's go and defend our score now.' Sachin pa playfully twisted Yuvi's ear.

'Ouch Bhai, it's hurting.' he said though none bothered about it as drama was his birthright.

Jammy Bhai and Rohit opened the innings with the ball being given to bhajji pa.

'Ugh we aren't getting any wickets, look bhai they already scored fifty runs in six overs for zero wickets.' Virat was growing impatient.

'Calm down, we'll get them. Do you want to bowl?' Sachin pa asked, handing the ball to him without waiting for his response.

Rohit hit two fours against Virat and passed the strike to Jammy Bhai in the third ball.

Looking at Virat's gloomy face, Jammy Bhai *accidentally* got out in the fourth ball.

'BEN STOKES' Virat was pumped up.