18

Now that the ipl is here, tell me which team you are rooting for.

Also thank you for 100+ comments on the last second chapters, making a double hat-trick 🥹❤️

And like I promised to ictFictionand Shameep, I'll be updating for three consecutive days, starting from today as a token of gratitude for you all❤️

ictFiction
ArpitaJoshi9
Shameep
nikitha_143
Preciousprincess_05
_ThatSweaterGirl_
Kashih145
Ash2029
DilSeRe_
rohirat_addicted
07forlife
karishmita
Mishu_Rocks
Tanzi18
ij0786

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter 💖

.
.

'There was a time when I presumed that you were an innocent lad.' Mahi Bhai murmured to Ro, while Isa and Vi were busy talking to each other.

'Well I never claimed anything. So it's not my fault.' Ro replied nonchalantly.

'What am I even supposed to do now? I want to get done with this Asap!'

'Just go by the script we've discussed about. And hurry up, we have other important things, like our debut for the country.' Ro quoted Mahi Bhai's words back to him.

Ro dialled Mahi Bhai's number and put his phone back in his pocket. Mahi bhai picked up the call, angling the phone carefully to hide the caller name and spoke on the phone, ' You want one lakh? I'll then transfer two lakh.  Have fun.'

Ro observed Isa with his hawk eyes to see all her attention diverted towards Bhai.

'Bhai is everything alright?' Vi asked him.

'Yeah, my school friend wanted some money, that's it.' Mahi Bhai brushed it off and looked at Isa, as casually as he could.

'You have her undivided attention now.' Ro whispered to him.

'Virat, I was thinking maybe both of us should go and get some food for us.' Ro told him.

'We can order food from the-' Mahi Bhai's words trailed off as soon as he saw Ro glaring at him.

'Sorry sorry, I shouldn't be glaring at you. It just happened in the heat of the moment.' He quickly apologized.

'What's going on between you two?' Vi asked them.

'Nothing. I want to go out for some fresh air.' Ro stated and got up, heading towards the door.

'He doesn't know the routes here, maybe you should go with him.' Mahi Bhai told Vi who instantly agreed.

'And that leaves just the two of us in here.' Mahi Bhai said with a smirk playing on his face.

'Right, do you want something?' she asked shifting closer to him on the couch with their knees touching.

Mahi bhai trembled and moved slightly to his left, with his hands shaking with nervousness.

'No-' as soon as that left his mouth he got reminded of Ro's face from earlier and quickly added, 'Well you can give me your number if you are interested.' he said, and added a wink trying his best to put on the act.

'Obviously.' she said, pressing his palms with her left hand as she slid her right hand into his pocket to take his phone out.

And Mahi Bhai wanted to push her away and leave from there but he reminded himself that he was doing it all for his cheeku.

'Do you want me to feed the number?' she asked.

'No, I'll do it myself.' he freed his hands from her and took the phone and got up from his seat, trying to get some space from her.

'Give me a missed call, I'll save your number as well.' she said.

'Or maybe I'll just send you a text.' he winked again, unable to come up something more seductive.

'Yeah, I'd like that.' she said, getting up. And just when her hand was about to touch his shoulder, he intentionally moved forward as if he was oblivious about it.

He dialled Ro's number, unable to stand her for any longer.

'Why do you want to call him now? We can have some fun right?' she frowned.

'Err- Well he asked me to call him, so he'll doubt that something is wrong if I don't call him.' he said as he began walking around the living room to avoid her touching him inappropriately.

'Ro, where are you?' he asked frantically on the phone.

'Did the captain of Indian cricket team go weak on his knees looking at my Beauty?' Isa smirked as she ran her fingers over his face.

'They are coming upstairs.' he said, moving away from her while warning her as well as asking Ro for them to come back.

'I never thought you had this shade in you. You always looked to be the decent kinda guy.' she told him.

'Neither did I. AND I AM DECENT ' he wanted to tell her.

He wondered what would happen if his teammates or sakshi saw what was happening in the room.

'Well, looks could be quite deceiving.' he said, impatiently waiting for the boys to be back.

'Yeah that's sounds so much fun.' he rose up from his seat and leapt to the door as soon as he heard Vi's voice.

He hugged the both of them in relief leaving Vi confused while Ro was trying his best to control his laughter.

'Is everything alright Bhai?' Vi asked him with concern.

'Baby, I missed you.' Isa hugged Vi while Mahi Bhai scrunched his nose in disgust.

'So did you have fun?' Ro decided to rub salt on his wounds.

'Even Yuvi had never made me do stuff like this. Do you know she was getting all touchy touchy. She even slid her hand into my pocket.'

'Into your pocket? I hope she didn't try to get naughty there!' Ro bit his cheeks to not laugh out loud.

'Shut up! If she did something like that you two would have been dead already. I'm gonna make it even Mr. Rohit Gurunath Sharma.' Mahi Bhai told him, even when he himself knew that he won't be doing anything like that to his kiddos.

Ro didn't mind that harmless threat and began thinking of what to execute next.

'I think we should leave now, it's getting quite late.' Mahi Bhai cleared his throat, looking at Isa and Vi who were in a very compromising position.

'Oh jealous much.' Isa whispered into his ears when Ro began talking something with Vi and walked away.

'Ro, I don't know what you'll do but this must be done in the next 24 hours. I can't bear this any longer.' Mahi Bhai told Ro as they left her place.

'Fine then, tomorrow we'll wield our brahmastra.' Ro grinned and that made Mahi Bhai fear about what he meant by "Brahmastra".

.
.

I hope this isn't making anyone uncomfortable.

Also this isn't cringe right?

Please leave your honest opinion.

See you tomorrow

Stay safe and happy ✨