17

karishmita
Shameep
Preciousprincess_05
ictFiction
-glitterysoul
ArpitaJoshi9
nikitha_143
ij0786
Kashih145
rohirat_addicted
_ThatSweaterGirl_
DilSeRe_
07forlife

Thank you so much for commenting on the last chapter ❤️
.
.

'Are you in right senses?' Mahi Bhai asked, still unable to process what Ro had just said.

'Ofcourse bhai. Listen to me carefully.' he said as he cleared his throat, preparing himself for the long speech.

'She's after him for either his money or his fame or probably both. But you are richer and more popular than him. So if you act as if you are interested in her, she'll definitely try to use it. And at the right time I'll make sure Vi walks in.' he said, gazing at bhai excited to see his reaction.

'Wait, what do you mean by walk in?' bhai asked.

'You and Isa will be in a room and then Vi will walk in.' Ro clarified.

'What? No! I'm a one woman man and my woman is Sakshi. I won't take anyone else into any rooms.' he shook his head vigorously and turned around to walk away.

'Bhai please, if not for me do it for your cheeku.' Ro emotionally blackmailed him and Mahi Bhai stopped in his tracks and faced Ro.

'No Ro, don't try to do that. I won't be doing this.' he said.

'Fine let Virat suffer.' Ro shrugged and  walked back to the ground, waiting for Mahi Bhai to react.

He began counting numbers in his mind to see how many seconds Mahi Bhai need. Soon after thirteen seconds he heard Mahi Bhai call him.

'Ro, listen. Isn't there any other way?'

'We can discuss about it bhai. But first you sign the agreement that you'll be a part of it.'

'An agreement?'

'Just sign on this paper.' Ro said as he pulled out a paper and pen from his back pocket.

'But this paper is empty.' Mahi Bhai said.

'I'll fill it later. You sign it first.' Ro said and Mahi Bhai reluctantly signed it.

'What's happening here?'Vi asked looking at the paper as he walked over to them.

'Nothing, I'm just taking his autograph for my father.' Ro said and walked away.

Six hours later, they were done with the practice and Vi got dressed up to meet his girlfriend and to deal with her stalker.

Mahi bhai stood by the open door and knocked to get Vi's attention.

'Bhai, this is your room as well. You don't have to be so formal. Come inside.' he said.

'Well, actually I feel bad for not letting you go in the morning, that's why I've decided to accompany you now and help you to deal with that guy.' Mahi Bhai said just as Ro asked him to.

'No bhai, it's alright. I'll handle it.' Vi said.

'Please cheeku. I'll feel guilty if you don't allow me to come.' Mahi Bhai said and Vi hesitated for a second before agreeing.

'You can come with me bhai.' he said.

'Even I want to come.' Ro stated as he walked into the room, after eavesdropping until then.

'Err-' Vi didn't understand whether to say yes or no but then he remembered that Ro loathed her.

'You don't like her, do you?'

'That was earlier but now we are friends. So I should be meeting my friend's girlfriend right? She's like my sister now' saying that last line was harder than having to eat a bowlful of worms for Ro.

And Vi immediately smiled hearing that and said, 'Yes you should. Let's go. And also even I want to meet your girlfriend.'

'Sure, you'll meet her very soon but let's get going now.' he said.

And the three of them left to her place.

'Or what if we hit Virat on his head and make him forget her?' Ro asked Bhai as they got down the car.

Mahi bhai looked at him in disbelief and shook his head as he said, 'This is not a serial. Let's be practical.'

'I was just joking.' Ro bluffed.

They got out of the elevator in her floor and followed Vi in the corridor to her flat.

'Baby' her honeyed voice made Ro wanting to puke.

'Isa, meet Mahi Bhai and Rohit.' Vi introduced them.

She drapped her arm around his waist and turned to them to speak.

'Nice to meet you, dhoni.'

'And this is Ro.' Vi told her wondering if she didn't hear his name earlier.

'Yeah I've met him already, haven't I?' she asked eyeing Ro from his head to toe.

'Sorry didn't know that you greet people just once in your lifetime.' Ro smiled sarcastically.

'Shall we get in?' Isa asked Vi, rolling her eyes at Ro.

'Yeah sure.' Vi said and gestured Mahi Bhai and Ro to follow him.

'Keep staring at her.' Ro told Mahi Bhai, who looked everywhere around the house but her.

'No, Ro I can't do that.' he stated.

'You agreed to help him. Don't chicken out.' Ro said.

'I'm not chickening out. I just need some time.' he said.

'So what's the deal with the stalker?' Mahi Bhai asked her.

'Yeah, do you know him? How did he get your phone?' Ro continued, trying to ask her in depth about the topic and make her nervous.

'I don't know. I was at a cafe and lost it.' she said, shifting uncomfortably in her chair.

'Why did he call Virat? How does he know your password?' Ro asked.

'Like I said, he's a stalker.' she stated as if that made any sense.

'So?'

Upon finding no answers to it, she immediately burried her face in Virat's chest and wailed.

'Baby, I'm so scared about that stalker.'

'It's going to be alright. We'll go to the police station.' Vi said, rubbing her arm to comfort her.

And she immediately got up with a worried look on her face and said, 'No it's not needed. You are famous now, if we take this to the police station, people will make fun of you.'

'Trust me, people don't know either of us. But our Mahi Bhai is very famous and also rich.' Ro said, passing a smile to bhai hinting him to start executing their plan.

.
.