26

dreamerlass
Preciousprincess_05
ArpitaJoshi9
anjsaverma
ictFiction
mostlysane1817
rohirat_addicted
Kashih145
ij0786
karishmita
DilSeRe_
sassy_reads
07forlife
nikitha_143
MDMazharAsif
simran641

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter ❤️

.
.

Mahi Bhai wished that there was a mirror nearby so that he could check his face and adjust his expressions accordingly.

'Are they seriously not selected?' Jammy Bhai asked.

'No, the selectors -' Mahi Bhai's voice was interrupted by a loud voice coming from the direction of the stairs.

Virat and Rohit were having a running competition on who would reach the meeting room first. 

'If I reach first, I'll take control of the TV for one month.' Virat said.

'And if I reach first, you'll stop irritating me to wake up early.' Rohit spoke.

'That's never gonna happen.' Virat replied while panting.

'There's a caution board-' Mahi Bhai was about to tell them to slow down as the floor was still wet and a caution board was placed.

But they were too busy with their focus on each other's feet to notice that board, making both of them fall on the floor.

'You tripped me.' Rohit accused Virat.

'No, you tripped me.' Virat stated.

'Well, you guys should have looked at this board.' Mahi Bhai said dryly, helping them get up.

'Are you two hurt?' he asked them.

'No, I'm completely fine. Look.' Virat began jumping to show that he was alright, like he'd always do.

'So Bhai, what has happened inside?' Rohit asked anxiously and looking at their faces, he couldn't prank with them.

'You two are in the playing eleven for tomorrow's match.' he told them.

'Oh my god.' they lifted Mahi Bhai up in the air and swirled him around.

'Ok, put me down please.' Mahi Bhai said, knowing very well about their clumsiness. 

'When did you start playing pranks?' Sachin pa asked him as soon as he was put down.

'I don't know, maybe the effect of those around me.' he grinned sheepishly.

'I can't believe this at all.' Rohit squealed while the two of them were in middle of something that looked like "Ringa Ringa Roses" to the other three.

'Where do they get all this energy from?' Jammy Bhai asked, looking at them.

'Ok, don't tire yourself too much now.' Mahi Bhai put a stop to it.