38

Updating early cause I'm soo sleepy today 😴

Also a few changes in the A/N so check it out again
.
.
.

'I'll be back in a few minutes. Do you mind that?' Rohit asked Ritika as he saw Virat going upstairs.

'No, of course not. Please be there for him. I'll be alright.' she assured him.

'Ritika, I heard you were studying in London, if I'm not wrong. What are you pursuing?' Sachin pa initiated a conversation with her.

Understanding that she's in good company, Rohit swiftly went to their room.

He knocked on the door and got no response.

'Virat, open the door.' he said.

'Go away.' Virat replied.

'This is my room as well, there's a gift that I need to give to ritika, I'll take it and leave soon. Then the room is all yours.' Rohit used a tactic.

'Yeah right.' Virat murmured to himself, blaming himself for expecting too much.

He opened the door and immediately went back to his bed and pulled the blanket over his face.

'Virat, which one do you think is better?' Rohit asked, with nothing in his hand.

'Ask your girlfriend.' he replied back.

'What's wrong with you?' Rohit asked, sitting beside Virat on his bed by slightly pushing him to make some space for himself.

'Shouldn't I be the one asking that? You had such beautiful time with aunty, why are you sad? Cheer up. Would you be ok if you know that she's feeling just like this?' Rohit asked.

'I'm not sad.' Virat murmured.

'Yeah sure. I'm not gonna pressurize you talk but I just want you to know that I'm always here to listen and that I do care for you maybe not as much as your mother does but you do matter to me.' as soon as those words left Rohit's mouth, he scrunched his face with embarrassment.

He was afraid if Virat would laugh at his emotions but he was sweetly surprised when Virat sat up and hugged him.

'Thank you and know that it's mutual. I'm a lot better now. You should go and spend time with your girlfriend.' Virat told him.

'But weren't you keen on meeting her as well? Why don't you join us? The three of us can go out somewhere.' Rohit suggested.

'You guys deserve some privacy. Trust me, I'm alright. I'll go and talk to our seniors while the two of you can go outside.' Virat spoke.

'Are you sure that you're alright?' Rohit asked.

'Yes, I promise.'

Both of them locked the room and headed downstairs to where everyone else was gathered.

'Did he really do that?' the boys saw Ritika say that with an unbelievable expression on her face.

'What did he do? He made Mahi do that.' Yuvi pa said while Mahi Bhai burried his face in embarrassment.

'Yeah, imagine what his situation will be when he meets his wife now.' spoke another voice.

'I already talked to her. It's all sorted.' Mahi Bhai clarified.

'But trust me, she's gonna bring that topic for sure when you meet. You better be prepared.' warned Sachin pa.

'I have nothing to do with this.' Rohit announced, not wanting his girlfriend to blame him as well.

'Yeah, that's what we are talking about.' she replied sarcastically.

'It was for me so it's my fault not Rohit's. And Mahi Bhai don't worry I'll talk to Sakshi ma'am and bear the burnt. Trust me I -' Virat immediately started blaming it all on himself before Mahi Bhai interrupted him.

'Cheeku relax, we were just joking and you aren't at fault at all. Stop overthinking so much. And also she's Sakshi bhabhi, not ma'am.' Mahi Bhai told him.

'What's Cheeku?' Ritika asked them.

'That's Virat's nickname. He came up with a very ridiculous nickname for me so this is just giving it back to him.' Mahi Bhai grinned.

'But I haven't heard anyone else call him that.'

'I might or not have a patent.'

'And Rohit is equally responsible for that nickname we gave you. So come up with a nickname for him too.'

'He's our Shaana. Anyways let's leave the lovebirds to themselves. We don't have that opportunity anyways.' Yuvi pa spoke.

'No we are alright.' Ritika was quick to disagree.

'You should go out and spend some time together now itself as you won't be alloted the same room at night. So enjoy your day.' Mahi Bhai told them.

'Will you please stop embarrassing me?' Rohit asked.

'Wow, look at his audacity. Out of everyone, YOU shouldn't be saying that to ME.' Mahi Bhai said stressing the pronouns.

'Okay, I get it. Come Ritika let's go and have some tasty food while they'll have to eat the hotel's crappy food.'

'Wait till I say that to Steve.' Virat said.

'Who is Steve?' asked everyone else in unison.

'Our head chef. You've been eating food prepared by him for so long and yet don't know him. Do you guys know the concept of "Gratefulness"?' he asked his "Seniors."

'To think that we presumed these two to be innocent, shy teenagers.' Jammy Bhai sighed looking at the way their juniors were talking.

'They are getting way too comfortable with us. Looks like they need to be punished by the captain again.' Yuvi pa remarked.

'Noooo' the boys panicked.

'He's just joking. I beared them so they must bear and you must bear your juniors. That's how it goes. Anyways it's already 7:30 pm. You guys should leave now and come back by 10:00 pm.' Sachin pa told them.

Ritika and Rohit have left for a date while the seniors began having their dinner. Virat sat there for company as he already had dinner with his mother.

Punctually, the lovebirds have come back to the hotel by 10:00 pm.

With their arms intertwined, they were merrily chatting with each other, completely unaware of their surroundings.

'Arey Rohit beta.' Rohit froze upon hearing his mother's voice.

He quickly let go of Ritika's hand and looked around to spot his mother.

'Ma, you are here!?' his brain stopped functioning out of panic as he just got caught with his girlfriend while his family thinks that their son is still a kid.