20

To all those who commented on the last chapter, thank you so much 🫶

ictFiction
MinalPatel3
_ThatSweaterGirl_
-authorsara
Preciousprincess_05
ArpitaJoshi9
Adaa_Mala
nikitha_143
GayathriYerra
AryaKrishna758
07forlife
karishmita
Ash2029
-glitterysoul
rohirat_addicted
Kashih145
ij0786
Tanzi18
Mishu_Rocks

The next chapter is written as well, so I'll update it at 10:00 am sharp in the morning (tomorrow)

So meet y'all at 10:00 in the morning tomorrow.

Good night sweet dreams ❤️

.
.

Vi and Ro returned back to the hotel after picking up yuvi pa from the airport.

They wanted to surprise Mahi Bhai as his bestie was returning a day earlier.

'Oh my god, my phone, it's been so long since I used it.' Vi said dramatically as he took his phone into his hands.

'It's probably been a few hours, stop overreacting.' Ro muttered as he rolled his eyes at him.

'But I did learn a lesson today, to never trust you with any responsibility. You just had to hold our phones and yet, you forgot them back here.' Vi stated in disbelief.

'Exactly, it's just holding a phone. You could have done it yourself too, why did you want me to do it? Are you that lazy?' Ro retorted.

'Guys, where's Mahi?' Yuvi entered their room and asked.

'Is he not in the room?' Vi asked and Yuvi shook his head.

Ro unlocked his phone to call Mahi Bhai only to see 9 missed calls from him.

'He called me nine times.' he was worried for him as he never called so many times in succession.

'He called me too. Something doesn't feel alright.' Vi said and dialled his number but it was futile.

They immediately rushed to Sachin pa to inform him about the same.

'He said he had some urgent work and left in a hurry without even informing me properly.' he stated.

'That's when both of us thought that something wasn't right. I mean he'd never do something like that.' Jammy Bhai added.

'Oh my god.' Ro panicked as he sensed what could have possibly happened.

'Virat, is Isa dangerous?' he asked.

'Wait, what does this have to do with her? What are you hiding Rohit?' Vi's voice wobbled as he tried connecting the dots.

'The reason to his disappearance might be her, if she's dangerous.' Ro stated, angry with himself for making Bhai do such thing.

'Oh my god. What have you guys done? She's a con woman. She-' the rest of his words were replaced by faint cries that left his mouth as he collapsed onto the ground.

'Virat, what's wrong?' yuvi sat on the floor next to him and rubbed his back to comfort him.

'She and her boyfriend are dangerous. They trapped me by shooting a video of me slapping her. One day she came to me and starting talking g shit about my parents. That made me lose my cool and I slapped her. He recorded the video and made it look like she's my girlfriend and I've slapped her when she wanted us to be official. This was during last year Ranji trophy. Coach said that I might be getting a call from the national team as well. Isa said that if I don't pretend that we are dating and if I don't transfer money to her each time she asks, she'll leak the video and that will be the end of my career.' Vi vulnerably confessed the truth to them.

'We didn't know all of this. We thought that he's in love with her and she doesn't deserve him. So we thought to trap her but I never thought this would happen. This is all because of me.' Ro wailed, feeling extremely angry with himself.

'No, nothing is gonna happen to him. Mahi is going to be alright. And if something happens to him, I'll kill both of them.' Yuvi pa gritted his teeth.

Sachin pa and Jammy Bhai consoled the two crying youngsters where as Yuvi pa made a few phone calls to gather his teammates.

'There are two assholes who trapped our Virat and now are trying to trap our Mahi, let's go and teach them a lesson.' Yuvi voiced to the crowd that gathered around them.

On any other day, Sachin pa and Jammy Bhai would suggest that calling the cops would be the right option. But they were equally pissed at the two of them and wanted the boys to deal with them before handing them to the cops.

'They are dead in my hands.' bhajji clenched his fists.

'No, I'll drive.' Sachin told yuvi who was about to get into the driver's seat. He was definitely not in the right space to drive.

They occupied two cars with Sachin pa and Jammy Bhai driving while the rest of them were high on adrenaline, wanting to trash the two of them with their bare hands.

They parked their cars in the visitors parking outside her apartment and made their way to her flat.

'Open the door you bi-' before Yuvi could complete his sentence, Zak pa stopped him by saying, 'If anyone hears this, we'll be in a bigger problem than her. So let's be decent outside the house.'

They knocked the door continuously and finally it has been opened.

'What do you want?' asked the guy from the inside, nervously.

'A couple of your bones.' yuvi told him and began trashing him with his bat.

'Leave him or I'll call the police.' Isa threatened him.

'Yeah do that, we'll see who'll land in the bigger trouble.' bhajji gritted his teeth, trying his best not to hit her. So instead he joined yuvi in trashing the other guy.

The rest searched the house for Mahi Bhai and found him tied to a bed with a camera place on the tripod stand closely to the bed. It didn't take them any time to figure out what they were planning to do.

'Can I just slap her?' bhajji began bargaining with Sachin pa.

'I never told you to refrain from hitting her. Wait, I'll slap her and then do whatever you want to.' Sachin replied and walked back to the living room to her and slapped her.

'How dare you touch me? How dare you behave inappropriately with a woman?' she began playing the victim card.

'Apparently, bastards have no gender.' Jammy Bhai replied with the most stern look on his face that the team has ever seen.

'Stop hitting him, he'll die.' Zak pa held back Yuvi pa and bhajji and tied him and Isa to the stand and went into the room Mahi was in.

.
.