Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"

Kiara arrives at a beach, one she regularly visits. Mostly to caught a wave or two with her friends.

But on a day like this the waves are choppy, gray and brutal. The ocean is full.

The menacing wind is strong, it flurries and plays with her hair as she stands up on top of a sandy dune and gazes out at the stretch of sandy beach to search for her friends.

She knew JohnB would be out here on a day like this, the waves were insane, he would never miss this opportunity.

She spots a blur in the distance, bobbing down and up on a board and she's almost sure it's him.

If JohnB were out here, Sarah would most likely be too.

No sign of the Twinkie, but they could have just walked like she had.

As she ambles down the dune, shading her eyes from the wiping sand thrown by the wild wind, she searches for signs of the others. But there is only one other board.

It isn't long before she hears the familiar roar of a motorbike, knowing exactly who's it is... she couldn't help how her heart begins to race- quickens, faster and full.

She whips around and listens as the sound approaches, coming off the dirt road track she'd followed shortly to find this particular beach.

A figure comes into frame as he parks, unmounts and takes off his helmet.

Her heart pounds... he has that affect on her.

She's stifled by indecision- whether she should run to him or not, as much as her whole body begs her too...

His eyes come up and his mouth curls up into a perfect smile as he sees her, his brow quirks up into a perfect arch.

She tosses her hair back covering her eyes as she makes her way toward him. He nears her quicker, breaking into a jog.

His smile flutters and eyes flitter timidly... she gets the feeling sometimes that his scared of them... scared his not good for her... his told her once before...

His eyes come up and they meet again. They become brighter as he searches hers... something about them change, molten, but his gaze fixes and firms on her.

His gray eyes fixed on her makes her heart leap and flutter uncontrollably.

"Ki." he says, dropping his gaze to her mouth. He licks his lips as his eyes land on them.

The way he speaks her name sets alight a fire in her gut... sets her heart pounding fiercely, thudding in her ribcage... his eyes trace over her face. "Are... are your parents ok with... you know- this... us seeing each other... again?"

Her nod is slow, knowing she wasn't entirely telling him the truth. She wasn't meant to be seeing him...she wasn't even meant to be here... they had grounded her for weeks. But nothing stops Kiara from seeing JJ.

Long story short, her parents hadn't been pleased with her seeing JJ upon learning JJ had been locked up again. Topper had something to do with it- whilst JJ had only been trying to help out his friend JohnB.

He doesn't care, she could be telling him the truth or not, but he breaks the gap between them.

His hand reaches over and cups her face, brushing a light finger delicately over the dip of her bottom lip, his eyes flicker over her lips with care, drinking up how beautiful she looked.

Every inch of him craved to touch her... begged to feel her skin... he wanted to glide, trace her skin, memorize every inch of her.

He dips his head, brushing his lips with hers lightly...tasting her slowly.