Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost

Hey guys! I know I'm taking alot longer between chapter- I actually hope I can get out the entire story, but not sure how I will go... will always try my best, but these are just here if you want more anyway. Just incase I don't get to this part- just wanted to make it clear that the lady from the muesum in this part is actually meant to be Singh's daughter lol which will hopefully ( if I make it to that part) will be in another part and slowly ends up being JJ's new love interest if that is not as insane as it sounds, but you can change my mind! I will gladly accept it! lol Anyways, as always... did my best lol... and next part will take long again... possibly two weeks or something. Anways, take care guys, and hope you all enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the Cameron's Barbados holiday home, JJ swerves to a stop up the front on the gravelled drive. He pulls off his helmet, combing his fingers through his muffled up hair, and dismounts his dirt bike. Pope already appears at the entrance to the large house, bursts out through the front door, out onto the verandah.

"JJ!" he calls, leaning up against the railing.

"Yo." JJ replies, shooting his gaze up to Pope. He could read all the questions that formed on his face.

"Dude- where have you been all day? We've been waiting for the past few hours- JohnB fell asleep on the couch waiting, man. You know we can't set off without you."

"Ahh- shit, I was just ahhh..." JJ's brows mend as he tries to bring out his words that were lodged to explain what he had been doing. He loosens his gloves- stalling for time, cocking his head to the side as he thinks and places his helmet down on the seat. "I was- umm-" he bites back his lip, still in thought- looking away.

Pope reads what he'd been holding back and rolls his eyes. He hadn't been surprised. A look of disappointment tenses his face.

His certain JJ had been on one of his reckless rides- the ones he'd been out on the daily since 'the fight'. Left by early morning... and comes back late most night... on occasion he'd be back earlier, days like this, were he'd been back to continue their work on Blackbeard- on getting closer to solving some mysteries surrounding his treasure. Today- in particular- an arrangement had been set up for the group to meet a lady that ran a particular muesum that held many artifacts on Blackbeard. She'd convinced the pogues that there were no other muesum out there that held more information they'd needed, more evidence that they would ever find to get them closer to what they wanted... even though they never found informtion to surrouding the muesum she'd worked for. But either way, they'd been sold, and wanted to meet with her as soon as possible. JJ would ever miss this. He wouldn't be one to miss out on an opportunity as big as this. But, even so, he still arrives back to join the group- late.

It'd been almost a week. Pope had been completely confident Rafe and Ki were the only reason why JJ had arrived back looking deshelved again as ever and... late. The pogues weren't clueless- they knew where their friend dissappear to every morning... they knew the thoughts that continue to niggle at his mind... how those thoughts held JJ captive- how Rafe and Ki weighed on him so much. They also knew how desparately he'd been keeping his eyes on them... and how JJ hadn't lost feelings for Ki either... even if it had been JJ who had broken things off with Kie first. The pogues had been extra cautious on bringing the pair up in conversation- it had become an extra sensitive- touchy- topic- one that they knew how JJ would react to, and so they would avoid it as much as they could. Just the mention of their names would spark JJ- make him feel unbariably uncomfrotable and irritable, and in attempt to not make things worse, they'd held back and left Ki and Rafe alone- hoping somehow- that maybe it could potential ease some tension between the two sides and let things settle down faster... also hoping that Ki may come to her senses sooner, the more they gave her time to think.