Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama

Hi guys! Get ready for drama lol. Everyone knows from my previous stories I create a lot dramatic stories lol. Anyway hope I did ok, did the best with the time I had to write this part. Anyways, enjoy! And thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JJ!" Ki cries, as he storms away.

"I called you five times, Ki!" JJ groans as he slams the door open and climbs down the stairs- rapidly trying to make a get away from her as he tries to cool himself down.

They had all met up- the gang- at JohnB's newly revamped house to make new plans for their next upcoming trip to the Bahamas... for the quest they'd accepted in finding Blackbeard's treasure. But now- with Ki having seen JJ's face- bruised and busted up... it turned into quarreling. The two throwing words at each other whilst everyone else watched on from across JohnB's small kitchen table- maps and papers spread out in all directions of what had been planned and prepared for their trip.

Kiara swallows roughly, and follows JJ closely behind, pursuing her lips tightly, wishing he would stop.

"And I told you, my dad- he had it- my phone- JJ just stop deflecting." she rasps, trying to catch up to him.

He laughs bitterly as he reaches his bike and stops, already getting ready to climb on and grabbing his helmet to drive off if he had to. He turns around to face her.

"Nah huh. Why are you having a go at me- Ki? Because I have a bust lip- is that why? That's not deflectin', your practically trying to tell me I can't handle things-"

"I'm not having a go at you JJ! I just don't want you getting into trouble, especially if it's because of me!"

"Topper deserved it." His answer is curt and agitated, and he swings on his helmet, about to swing his leg over the bike. "And-" He goes to continue but is stopped when his sight comes across Cleo.

She appears from behind the Twinkie beside the house.. but it's not her that has his attention- it's who she has with her that has his eyes snapped to and his attention glued on.

"Oh hell fucking no." He growls loudly, gritting his teeth, spotting Rafe.

Cleo has a pike pointed to Rafe's back, pressing him to move on. Rafe's hands slightly up like he had been trying to show he were not a threat... or that he'd been surrendering.

"Oh hell yes." She calls back, with a slight laugh. "Look who I found tryin' snoop around here. Just mounted off his dirt bike."

Rafe staggers a little. He appeared slightly drunk... light on his feet?... well, he had drunk a couple of beers to many- more than he should have before he came... you know, in preparation of potentially having to risk opening up to Ki- openly- on JohnB's property... surrounded by pogues.

JohnB and Sarah slowly emerge on to the verandah, slowly followed by Pope.

JJ can't wait another minute longer- he can't contain himself, dropping his dirt bike helmet and begins to storm toward Rafe, Ki watching on, feeling a little paralyzed- everything all happening at once.

JJ grabs Rafe by the collar of his shirt, clenching his teeth, fist up threatening to punch him.

Rafe's lips curl tightly, flashing him a look that let him know he wasn't scared- the intensity in his eyes, glaring back brightly like he'd been tempted to take the first hit- like he wanted to take down JJ without a second thought or hesitation.

"What the fuck are you doing here- you lost, shit-face?!" JJ barks. "What are you doing here?! You look so fucking coked out of your mind- you probably already forgot- or don't you even know where the fuck you are?" he sneers.