Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals

Hey guys!! New part! Ahhh guys, I wanted to work more on this part, but I have family coming down soon for christmas and we going to be doing a lot for a week, so will have to put my writing aside for about a week or more, and thought I could possibly get away with giving you guys what i already have? Sorry I took a while to update again, I actually wrote more put can't put up the second part because it's definitely not ready to be sent out! By the way, next part will most likely have some smut, so just a warning in advance lol. I kinda calculated that I would have roughly 6 more parts left till the end but it could be more with the way I keep extending every piece lol I'm excited for the part I have planned to write with JJ, Rafe and Sarah all stuck together in one car, quarreling like siblings and then making up. And lastly, it's soon that we will have a skip jump over Additional Part one to what happens after that scene.. if that makes sense.. but it should make sense when we get to it! Anyway, hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching JJ jump from the pier, Kie had offered to stay back and help Sarah find him. Rafe, on the other hand, had caught a glimpse of JJ and the girl hop onto a bike and ride off, with her clung to his back. He decidedly remained silent when Sarah snapped at him after he'd made a ‘small’ cocky remark about how he probably decided to jump because of Sarah, after which Sarah refused to listen to a thing he had to say from then on, cutting him off immediately any time he’d opened his mouth. He smirks, walks away, letting the two wander around aimlessly…. because Rafe kind of had other things on his mind… he kind of made a plan he’d hoped to pull off… but for it to work, he’d need to make it back first to their property before Kiara could. So he climbed his dirtbike, sped down the coast line with a thought in mind… he wanted to surprise her…he wanted her to be so smitten, she would forgive him for the night he’d ruined at Surfside with her friends.

When Kiara had stepped through the front door it had been a long afternoon, and the sky had now darkened into an indigo blue… exhausted, she wants to throw off her bag, kick off her sand filled shoes and slump into bed… they’d never found JJ, only later coming to realize he’d been home the entire time- for hours- lounging with JohnB, Pope and Cleo smoking a joint. She bends to take off her shoes, and when her eyes come up, they slow down… a trail of rose petals scatter a path that led to their living room… a faint smile moves over her face as she continues tugging off her shoes, sand spilling at the entrance to their house. Her bare feet meet the trail, the petals smoothly touch her feet, and an aroma lifts up to her nose as she follows the path. Glancing around, her eyes grow as she’s stepped in, and her breath is taken away… the room had been filled with small scented candles that lit up every corner, providing the space with a warm shimmering glow. The tiny flames gleamed gently, illuminating the room with beautiful speckles of golden light that reminded her of tiny shimmering stars strewn across a night sky. 

The glitter of lights was what Rafe had been going for, to set off a romantic tone Kie would fall in love with.

The smell of smoke mingles next with the fragrances lifted from the scented candles, and Ki then spots Rafe in the kitchen, putting out a pan under running water in the sink, cursing to himself. 

“Fuck-” he curses, fiddling with the pan- when he turns, his eyes are met with hers and they widen watching her standing there already, gazing back, mirroring his surprise. 

He doesn’t miss a beat, walks over to her, sits her down on the couch- she stops him, pulls him back into her, winding her hands tenderly around his neck and tugging him down, catching his mouth with her lips, tasting his mouth sensually… he kisses her back so slowly, taking his time with her… and she couldn’t help how her heart felt… it was exploding in her chest, it couldn’t stop beating hard, her soul felt like it had been lit on fire, burning brilliantly.