Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies

Hey guys!! Ok, new part! Guys, I had trouble writing this part up for some reason, but hope it still turned out ok! Anyway, this part follows Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER. So this is the continuation from that part. I've had a bit of brain fog this week, maybe it's writer block, so I may take a little longer with the next part, maybe a little more over a week, or two weeks. The next part will be Sarah, JJ and Rafe. Anyways, guys let me know anything and have a good week!! And enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER.

What had he done… yeah, he really wished he could go back in time so he could undo a few things… he'd really knew he’d messed up…

Rafe had spent the night alone sobering up in his cell. And with all the voices, alcohol, weed spiralling around his system, swishing around in his brain, his thinking was pretty incoherent, he could barely stay focused on a thing. Words buzz infinitely around, echoing conversations he’d wished they'd go away, and the pain throbbing against his skull was something else. Bruises colored his face, his nose ached from the hits he’d taken from JJ. He sniffles, and spits blood out to the side. He bites back his lip hard, trying to remain focused… he needed to leave- he needed to go to Kie- all the emotions tugging at his chest were a force, pulling at him, longing to be near her… he needed to know how she was- if she was ok… if he’d hurt her…

All the noises floating around in his brain made it all the more harder for him to think, but they’d always come back to someone… to Kie… the thoughts always gravitated back to Kie… how he treated her made him feel ill- shameful of himself… guilt, together with all the alcohol swishing around in his gut, turned his stomach, making him feel nauseous- he thinks he's going to be sick-  a sick noise fills his throat, and he pulls himself forward and begins to spill thick fluid out. 

His gaze comes up, and the room spins with intermingling colors- he couldn’t escape all the guilt pooling incredibly fast in his gut, overwhelming him, he finds himself hunched over again, spewing all the mess left else in his gut out a second time… 

He gradually scoots himself back up into the same sitting position, wearily pulling himself up using his strong arms, pressing his palms up against the rough wall, until he’d settled himself back into a sitting position. He heaves out a deep groan, wiping the back of his hand over his mouth. Fuck, his gut felt terrible...

Pressing his back up against the cold wall, he starts to think about her more… what she’d last said to him in particularly comes back, making his stomach tight again….

He waits for the feeling to fade, before he tilts his head back, dropping it back against the wall, rocking it side to side, trying to mellow the roaring in his head… until he’d eventually fallen asleep. 

Worst position to be waiting on Kie to bail him out… yeah- he’d thought he quite well deserved it with how he’d treated Kie… but he couldn’t help how he’d felt- he needed to see her, and time had been dragging on painfully slow. 

While he waited, he’d thought about everything. He swallows roughly… she was going to have his baby… they were her words. The thoughts shot through him, twisting at his insides again- but this time he manages to hold it back… 

The words echo endlessing in his mind, they had hit him hard… not because he didn't want this with Kie, but because he honestly felt scared about it all… he was about to be a dad…? Shit… He heaves in a deep breath, needing to calm his pulse…