Additional Part 6: Hi Again

Hey guys! New part! Sorry if it's taken a while and still not well written... I had so much happening this week and had minimal time to work on it. Sorry I took so long to update guys. I will look over it again tomorrow too as still kind of not happy with it, but will add just cause I will never get out a full story. Anyway, hope you all been well! I miss OBX and wish they would start filming again, we need our season 4 so bad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it hadn't been for their meet up with that particular lady from the museum, JJ would have already been stationed outside Rafe and Ki's land. His curiosity suffocates him sometimes, he can't help it.

He knows he sure as hell can not trust Rafe... apart from that, a part of him- something buried down inside- knew Ki's the reason he kept gravitating back to this place over and over again. He'll try to deny it, never admit it... he'll just shoove down whatever feeling tells him otherwise, so not face it, and not leave him crushed more.

He still has feelings for Ki... he can't tell you if its love? At least not the kind of love he had for her once before... he can't tell what kind of love is left lingering on- holding him back from moving on- letting things go? He only knows that if something were to happen to her, he couldn't be held accountable for what he'd do to Rafe... Ki may have broken JJ, yes... but she was still part of them... she was still their Ki... and she was still pogue... he wants to bring her back.

He flies down the path leading in for the large house, hearing the barks of Otis as he nears on his dirtbike, dirt spraying from his tires with the speed and frenzy he rides, lifting up and driving on one wheel at times as he gains momentum.

The sky was beginning to lose light and the stars were beginning to brighten, illuminating against the cloudless dark night like little lanterns guiding some path. He feels the rush of cool fresh air hit his face, feels the adrenaline pulsing through his veins... he feels the buzz of his phone in his left front pocket for the twentieth time. He slows down, comes to an abrupt stop along the side of the dirt road. He pulls out his phone, glancing down... and isn't surprised when he sees whose name displays on the homescreen. He immediately picks up.

"JB- what's up-" he gets out before JohnB is already talking over him on the other end- "JJ- meet up at Surfside- like- right now- it's urgent- I'll see you there."

JJ hangs up, frustrated, and unbothered to ask. He draws out a sigh, and eventually turns his bike back around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can anyone tell me how we missed that?" JohnB groans, annoyed. Pope shrugs.

"How were we supposed to know JB? It's not like we bothered to do some research before we met her." Pope replies, scooting his chair in and settling his drink down on the wooden table of the bar the group have meet in.

"So we now know she's Singh's daughter-" Sarah sighs, flipping her wrist dismissively. "I don't see if it should be such a big deal?"

"A big-" JB sputters, annoyed. His shoulders heave as he lets out an exasperated sigh, then composes himself. "Yes a big deal- doesn't it just all seem a little- in the slightest bit... off? It's too crazy to be just some coincidence?" JohnB questions the group.

"Well- told ya guys ya should have waited for me." Cleo's voice sounds from Pope's phone as she's held on speaker. "Maya Garcia... also known for dating her pirate friend too- I mean- he'll tell ya- his descendancy from Captain Benjamin Hornigold is no question... he'll make it known and that a fact. Jude T Mollan, his name... from the family of one of the most influential pirates out on the ocean in all of history."