Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two

Hey Guys! New part! Ok... there was supposed to be smut in this chapter- it got to long so it will be in the next one! Hope I did ok with the chapter, had a few things on this week as well so did what I could? Anyway, hope it turned out ok, and hope you guys are all well and all enjoy the new part! Once again I will go through it tomorrow to check for mistakes.

Chapter song: Satisfy My Soul (Kaya 40Mix) by Bob Marley & The Wailers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day two on Rafe's yacht)

Rafe pulls tight at the last line, finished tying up the yacht to a dock in the Bahamas after arriving off one of the islands... they had needed to make a quick stop first- refill the yacht. He jumps down from the lower deck to the cabin below, pacing with hesitation outside its front, bringing his hands up to his hips. He pauses, crossing his arms, bringing one up to rub at his chin as he thinks.

His eyes come up and flicker to her door. He takes in a deep breath before strolling over.

He clears his throat, making sure his tone is low.

"Ki." Rafe sounds from the other side of the door, taking a step closer and leaning over toward the door- seeing if he could make out any sound- hear her movement in the berth. His ear comes to the door.

He is met with silence. Again.

He had expected it... she hadn't been responding since she'd locked herself in...

Well- he well knew he deserved it...

He groans, resting his head lightly onto the door... he needed to talk to her properly and this door wasn't helping...

The gnawing feeling in his gut could possibly subside a little if he could really just hear her say something once.

"I know you won't talk to me. I'm trying Ki..." he takes a moment, takes in a breath, and tenses, sliding his rigid hands into his pockets... "I-I I hurt you- and I'm sorry. I really am."

His jaw clenches- wishing he could just hear her voice for once... it was really messing with his head how she wouldn't reply to anything he said or asked.

He was supposed to be different- he reminds himself. He was supposed to be kind and... gentle with Ki... get her to like him... because she is kind.. caring towards others... gentle- a-and soft-hearted... and- god, soft like her skin felt incredibly soft around his hands... shit- yeah- he shouldn't really go there but his mind couldn''t get over what happened- he couldn't stop thinking about how warm she was- or how delicate her wrists were, how he could feel her pulse full under his touch- fuck- no- he can't go there- he really can't... he can't help how his pulse wants to race on those thoughts.

He had to focus now on how he would fix what he'd done...

He was supposed to take care of her- be at his best... but, god, could she infuriate him sometimes- trying to take what was rightfully his- turning things upside down on him suddenly... he really had tried to keep his cool..

He was supposed to be patient- but he turned heavy on her..

Fuck- what did he do?... he was sorry- he really was... he regrets what he did... he knows he can lose control sometimes and he really wished he never had...

He knows she deserves more... and that he deserved this pure deafening silence that she was giving him...

"Ki- I promise l will get us to Barbados, ok?" Rafe states with certainty... a way he could get her to be on his side again...? get her to talk to him... hope he could gain her trust?... they were all a far cry away from what he wanted but he could try.. "We just have to make a quick stop- make a quick refill- we won't be long... alright?..." He pauses to see if she'll answer, closing his eyes as he waits... "I-I'll bring back a couple of things too- like, some clothes for you- or whatever... anything you'd like?"