Additional Part 17: Girl Talk

Hey guys!! New part! Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently, December I will try to do my best to have more parts up the best I can. Next part though I won't be able to work on for at least a week because of some things on this week... but hopefully I can do better updating from now on. I haven't also wrote for a while so this was a kind of warm up... writers block did not help lol so hope it just passes as ok. Guys thank you always for reading! For votes! And for every comment! sending you all love and warm warm hugs! xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you wanna talk about it?" Sarah's face is focused, a dent of concentration dipped between her brows tells how much she'd been prepared to ask Kiara this question. She keeps her gaze out on the bobbing surface of the ocean, not wanting to come off as pushy to Kie. A flock of gulls take to the sky, squawking happily as they fly off from the pier.

Kie's gaze comes up, Sarah's golden hair floats over her eyes, and she swishes some strands away from her face. The gentle ocean breeze whirls over their faces, carrying its subtle fresh tangy smell to their noses. Their legs dangled over the edge off the pier, resting their elbows against the railing.

"I don't know." Kie shakes her head, casting her gaze out onto the waves gently crashing beneath them. "There's nothing to talk about... I've made up my mind." She says, then looks out at the ocean. Her brows furrowed with certainty... but that pang of anxious waves persist to whirl in her gut. It was overwhelming to think about how much things were about to change for Kiara... what was happening to her... to her body... all the responsibilities that would soon follow... but a warm glow illuminates her chest every time she touches a hand to her stomach... and her bump was beginning to show...

Kie plays with her hands, her expression showing she remained focused in thought.

Sarah inspects her carefully... she gives her a peculiar look before then gently rolling her eyes away to the side, trying to appear unfazed by her response, and instead push herself to show some understanding. "Well, ok." she huffs out, shaking her head. "Since we're not talking about that... we might as well talk about JJ..." she's particularly heavy on 'JJ'. "...i-it's that he's not seeing it, you know, Kie?" Sarah complains, beginning to wrap her arms gently over her lap. "I don't know... maybe, you could talk to him... snap some sense into Jjay... I don't know why he won't listen." she shakes her head. "Maybe you'd reach him better, you know? Y-you... you guys have always had this way- this thing... I guess, none of us had that, so maybe talking to him could change a lot... you could change his mind."

Kie's eyes flit back up to her curiously. Sarah's shoulders tense a little, contemplating how to talk to Kiara about JJ... she decides she'll take another route- she didn't want Kiara to avert talking about him as well... so she redirects her concern over to Jude, treading lightly on the topic.

"I mean, this guy- his name is Jude, right?... his behavior is just..." she shrugs, puckering her lips up as she's searching for a word to describe him "... is just... just gives off dark vibes, you know what I mean?... apparently this treasure has been his entire life's quest... so we're kind of scared for JJ. We think he'll get heavily involved, and in trouble... if it means getting back at Rafe, JJ would do anything- and he wouldn't hesitate or think twice... but they'll also hurt Jjay. And after all Cleo mentioned about Jude... I'm certain these two are up to no good..." she takes a moment to continue, her eyes tracing back to Kie. "He was there last night, you know... at the restaurant, right?... this 'treasure hunter'... apparently why Rafe dragged you out... Jude wanted something, Kie- and it could all lead to trouble."